Summer of love ~ Corbyn Besson

I feel like all the ones about Corbyn are just about him cheating so I want to make a super cute one for all my Corbyn girls;)

Corbyn's POV

Me and Y/N had decided to go down to the beach for my day off. Everyone was coming along right but that didn't matter to me, I just wanted to hang out with my girl. We had set everything up and almost immediately everyone started going into the water, but me and Y/N where waiting for Anthony cause we decided to take pictures before we got into the water.

"Hey Y/N, Hey Corbyn" Anthony said coming close to us, with Anne-Marie right next to him.

"What's up" Me and Y/N said at the same time which resulted into us laughing.

"Come on" Anne-Marie had taking Y/N's hand and started walking farther away from the group. It wasn't till Y/N and Ann stopped at an empty smooth spot that I noticed the white and blue picnic blanket, I helped the girls lay it down on the sand.

Me and Y/N sat down. I saw some strawberries next to us so I grabbed one and put it above Y/N's mouth so that she could take a bit out of it. I kissed her right after she took a bit of the strawberry, after we pulled away I ate the rest of the strawberry.

Y/N pushed me on my back and laid her head on my chest, I put my arm under my head so I could look at her, Y/N made a silly face and I could help but laugh at her. Anthony grabbed our attention and wanted her to look at the camera while I played with her hair. Y/N got my sunglasses and took some really cute pictures, god this girl is literally perfect.

Anthony wanted me to sit up and wanted me to lay my head on Y/N's lap while she was sitting down. I put my sunglasses on after Y/N gave them back to me, I looked at the camera to smile and take some pictures when Y/N started running her hand through my hair.

I got up before I fell asleep and grabbed Y/N by her waist and threw her over my shoulder and started running to the water. "Corbyn no!" Y/N yelled while laughing.

"Why can't I just throw you in?" I smirked at her and she smacked my arm.

"Maybe cause I will be wet babe" I just smiled at her and set her back down. Y/N came charging at me I knew what she was gonna do.

"Babe, you aren't gonna be able to tackle me" I laughed as she came closer to try, then we started play fighting, we kept trying to tackle each other to the ground, neither one of us could stop laughing and you could hear Anne laughing at us along with Anthony.

"Okay I'm done, I'm tired" Y/N laid down on the sand and I laid on top of her, I kissed the tip of her nose while looking straight into her eyes. This girl, this girl right here, she's the love of my life, no one could compare to her, she's the best thing that has ever happened to me, I couldn't have asked for someone better in my life.

"Get off me" Y/N groaned so I rolled off her, she stood up and took off her blouse and was in her bathing suit top and her jean shorts. I followed her lead and took off my t-shirt. Y/N grabbed my hand and started walking to the water with me right behind her. We put our feet in the water and I pulled her back to me and I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her up a bit and spun her around, the smile on her face grew so wide and I'm so sure my smile is just as big as hers, once I placed her on the sand again I gave her a big passionate kiss.

"I love you My love" I told her and she blushed so hard.

"I love you" This was my summer of love, she's brought it to me and she helped me find it. I never thought I would experience this but I am, I feel like I'm 18 again and head over heels with my ex but now at 22 I was able to find that feeling again with Y/N but this time it was a lot stronger and i couldn't wait to see what's I stored for us.

After about 2 days me and Y/N got the pictures and we decided to share them on instagram.

@CorbynBesson

Summer of Love♥️

Summer of Love♥️

@Y/N

A delicate Daydream♥️

~~~~~
You guys can make the comments and stuff I just don't feel like doing that right now 😂😂😂

Also sorry for not posting I was editing all the previous imagines but there's so many but anyways thank you guys for over 22.5k reads like what the fuck?!

Anywho I have a couple more coming up in the next couple of days before I start editing the rest of the imagines but anyways, hope you all know you are loved by me and many other<3