PDA (Preference) ~ Whole crew

Daniel- 4, You guys just mainly cuddling, hugging and holding hands, but not often, you guys don't kissing in front of everyone. 

Corbyn- 6, You guys are more on the PDA side, constant kissing each other cheeks and touchy feels. 

Jonah-  6, you guys are also constant kissing each other and touchy feels. 

Jack-  8, you guys like showing each other affection no matter where you guys are.

Zach- 5, you guys rarely kiss but you do hold hands and hug often.

Jc- 9, Jc don't give a single fuck about what anyone says about you guys being affectionate with each other. 

Kian- 8, you guys don't really mind sharing affection but you had set a limit for it.

Crawford- 9, he likes showing everyone that you're his and his only.

Will- 2, Will doesn't really like doing anything other than holding your hand, he said that all the affection is for you guys only.

Danny- 5, it's not often you guys show much PDA but when it's needed Danny would show everyone you're his.

Dyl- 7, he enjoys showing you off and showing the whole you're his but he only does so when you feel comfortable with him being affection in front of everyone. 

Oscar- 10, Oscar really like being affectionate with you but when you either get annoyed or embarrassed you guys will disappear somewhere alone. 

Christian- 5, he  has his times when he's really affectionate, but he also has times when he just hugs you and holds your hand. 

~~~~~~

Guys we have over 4k reads like wtf?! 

Anyways what do you guys think? 

LET'S ZOOOOOMMMMM TO THE NEXT ONE!