I hate everyone, but you ~ Jc Caylen

When I moved to L.A I couldn't be happy to be away from my parents who are toxic as fuck, but I can't express how much I hate everyone, I have no friends, I'm an only child and no one likes approaching me but I know it's cause I look like the biggest bitch, but this all change when he came into my life. 

"Hey guys where is Jc?" They all pointed upstairs not taking there eyes off their game. I ran up to Jc's room and bursted through his door.

"Jc" He got up from his chair and opened his arms as I ran into his arms and cried into his shoulder. 

"Shush, what's going on bubba?" Jc rubbed my back.

"My ex his back and he told me he wanted me back" 

"What?" Jc pulled away from me a bit and looked straight into my eyes.

"He saw me at work, he came in and I had to waiter him, Jc I don't know what to do" He pulled me back into a hug, I swear his one of the reasons I hate everyone, he abused me mentally and physically. He and my dad are the worst people ever. The fact that my mom never really stopped my dad and she didn't really know about Austin and all the shit his done to me says a lot. 

"Listen Austin is not gonna do anything to you, you are quitting your job and I will help you find a new one." I shook my head.

"No Jc I can't afford to live here you know that, me quitting my job will cost my life and I will have to move back to Washington, Jc I can't quit"

"Listen to me, I will pay for your rent or you can move in with me and the boys, don't worry if anything you will work for me" 

"Jc I can't let you do that, I just can't, it will ruin me if you figure out my life for me." 

"I fucking want to, I want you here and I'm not gonna let you go anywhere else or go away, you are staying here with me in L.A and I don't want you to leave me" I can tell he was being serious and I want him to stop cause then all my feelings become real, I don't want to fall for him, I'm not allow to fall for such a good, happy guy. I'm supposed to hate him but I can't. 

"I can't do this to you" He can't be brought into my crazy life. He can't know the real reason why I have this hater to the world,

"Why can't you? Y/N show me why you fucking hate everyone, show me what made you this way! Let me help you!" He's too good for me, Jc is probably the best thing to have ever happen to me, he is everything I want in a guy but I'm scared, I'm scared to show him a deeper part of me. 

"Fine" I sighed, I hate yelling, I feel bad he yelled at me. 

"I'm sorry for yelling, but Y/N I love you, I want to be with you, I want to show you how to love this world and your life and I want to be the reason you stop almost overdosing in heroin and cocaine, I want to be the reason you are happy, I promise I will never hurt you, I will cherish you and I will be patient with you, I will love you forever, you may never be my only life but when our tiny babies come into this world, I will do anything for them and you, forever" 

"I love you Justin and even if I don't want to, I fell for you and I wouldn't change anything, I will allow you to help me change, I don't know how long it will take but I'm ready for the adventure if you are, I can't wait for our mini us by the way, I hate everyone, but you Jc." 

"Forever" Jc held out his pinky.

"Always" I locked our pinkies together and we kissed, this will be an interesting ride but I'm ready for the ride to soberness and I'm waiting for the day mine and Jc's forever start and waiting for our kids and I can't wait for the day that comes, even if I hate the world and everyone in it, this 28 year old man made me fall for him, he will forever be one of the few people I don't hate in this world, he is my forever and always.