How You Met (Preference, C4 House)

Jc: Your best friend Corey introduced you guys. Corey always tried to hook you up with his roommate and best friend Jc, so when you guys first met you decided to play hard to get cause you more wanted to get to know him more than anything. 

Kian: You were a model for K&J merch photoshoot. You are a model and you mainly like doing shoots for merch, you just find it fun to meet people you like watching on youtube. Today you are going to be taking so photos with K&J and why lie you have a crush on Kian. When you got there you were talking to Kian the whole time that by the end of the day he invited you to go and eat with him.

Danny: You dm'ed him to ask him if he could take your senior pictures. You where in need of someone to take your senior pictures, you seen someone on instagram who was a photographer so you decided to dm his personal instagram, his name is Danny and you thought he was gonna say no, but when he said yes you were super excited but nervous cause you thought he was pretty cute, and so you guys found out you guys lived 3 houses down from each other, after your photo shoot with him, it was the start of your guys relationship. 

Crawford: Nezza brought you to their halloween party. Nezza your sister was trying to persuade you for weeks to go to her friends halloween party, even though I didn't really want to I decided to go anyway. You decided to dress up as belle but just tab less innocent, Nezza had persuaded you to dress up as her so that you guys could wear the same color, or whatever. When you got their you were introduced to everyone and you had noticed a really cute boy who was the dj, you decided to go up to him and help him out.

"Hey I'm Y/N" you said standing next to him. 

"Crawford" He said shaking your hand.

Christian: You meet at an audition. You are at an audition for a movie called cheer camp killer, you are auditioning for the lead role. After your audition they asked you to stick around, so after you said thank you, you walked to the lobby, you sat down next to a really hot guy, who was to focus on his script. 

"You know if you think about it to much it's not gonna work out" I told him.

"Thanks for the advice, I'm just nervous" He told me looking into my eyes.

"You will be fine, trust me" right after I told him that a name 'Christian Seavey' was called and he stood up.

"Maybe after this I can take you on a date?" Christian asked me.

"I would love that, also I'm Y/N" He smiled at me and walked into his audition.

Oscar: You guys meet at the C4 house for a game of among us irl. Your brother Kian had invited you to go play among us irl at his best friends house Jc, I agreed to go cause I wanted to win a 100 bucks from Kian. I was super nervous cause I haven't meet all of Jc's roommates giving I moved to L.A when Kian moved into his apartment. I walked in the house with Kian and was pulled into a hug by the one and only Crawford Collins my best friend. 

"Dude, Dude, Dude! I have a girlfriend!" Crawford yelled into your ear.

"Yeah I remember your dumbass telling me" you smacked his back as you heard someone laugh at him.

"Jeez Crawford, I like your friend already" A cute ass Latin boy said.  "Crawford don't be rude introduce me to your beautiful friend" Crawford shook his head instantly.

"No, nope not happening" Crawford shook his head and you yet again smacked him.

"Y/N" you stuck out your hand for him to shake.

"Oscar" He shook your hand and Crawford pulled you away with him, but everything time you and Oscar got out of the game we would go and hang out in one of the rooms.

Will: You meet in high school. You had just moved to a new school and you decided to join the girls basketball team, giving it was your favorite sport, you were voted captain of the team and you were also point guard, after one of your games, some of the guys In the boys basketball team came and congratulated you guys for winning. 

"Hey great game Y/N" Will the hottest guy on our schools guy basketball team.

"Thanks Will" You smiled at him and he smiled back, you started walking to the locker rooms so you could get changed and go home but before you entered you were stopped. 

"Hey can I take you out this weekend?" Will ask and you nodded.

"Yes, you can William" You kissed his cheek and walked into the locker rooms blushing. 

Dyl: You meet at one of his baseball games. You were sitting on the bleacher watching your crush play his baseball game, Dylan, he was your crush since about middle school, but you never had the courage to talk to him. They one won yet again, everyone in your school cheered and walked down to congratulate them, you were about to leave when you got pulled into a hug.

"We won, Y/N we did it!" You were shocked Dylan was hugging you and cheering.

"Congrats Dyl" You hugged him back. "Hey listen I have-" 

"Let me take you out" He said looking down at you.

"I would love that" You blushed and he grabbed his stuff, and you guys started walking to his vehicle. 

~~~~~~

Guys thank you for over 3k reads, what in the world. Anyways most of these are shit but whatever, I'm gonna write some request I have to write still, guys request are still open:) 

anyway, let's ZOOOOOOMMMMMMM, to the next one!