Wedding Skit ~ Will Hadaddin

Today my boyfriend and his best friend decided to ask me if I would do a wedding skit for their youtube video, I agreed and so me and the girls went to go find an all white dress, we did eventually finding a dress, it was a v neck lace up back scallop hem lace cami dress. I paired it with nude heels, Franny and Nezza decided to help me with my hair and makeup, we stuck with a simple look. Everyone was in on the skit so all the guys where wearing suits and the girls where wearing simple short dresses, my brother Corbyn was gonna walk me down the 'aisle', we told Jc to be officiate the wedding. We had set up the cameras, Anne-Marie and Nezza got random things put leaves in them so the girls can throw them, we had set up 2 rows of chairs by the pool. Once we where ready Jc went and stood by the grill and had his laptop to read what he was gonna have to say.

"Okay let's get started." Dylan said as he walked with down the aisle with Will.

"Okay sis let's go" Corbyn said, the girls walk down the aisle, the wdw boys were playing the instrumental for the here comes the bride. Me and Corbyn started walking down the aisle, once we got close to Will, Corbyn let me go and walked the 5 steps to Will, Jc made me laugh cause he was wearing shorts and tixxo socks with some vans he was also wearing his sunglasses and he had a beer in his hand.

"I love this for you Jc" I said circling his outfit with my hand and everyone started laughing.

"Thank you I look great as fuck" We started the 'ceremony' and non of us could stop laughing at Jc cause he was being extremely stupid. Once we got to the point of vows and shit me and Will decided to say something short but sweet, everyone was just like aww and Jc was like jeez that was cute. We gave each other the promise ring we had given each other on our 2 year anniversary.

"Okay you may kissed the bride" Me and Will kissed and everyone cheered and congratulated us. We had gotten some food from this one place that served Mexican food and they cater parties and everything, so we all ate and after we ate we had Crawford start dj'ing and he played some songs. We all danced and had some fun, after an hour me and Will cut the cake to which I smashed in Will's face.

Will and Dyl closed off the video but we all continued to party and eat, we had a fuck ton of alcohol and we just started partying a shit ton more. Somehow we convinced Corbyn and the boys to sing love back and love song.

The boys started singing love back and we all where dancing around and having fun, when love song started, the girls went to our boyfriends so Franny and Nezza where up front to be with their boyfriends.

Afterwards we all started taking shots and just getting drunk off our asses. At the end of the night, we had gotten more food even though the people left who where catering they left the food for us. We turned on the fire pit and we all sat around and just chilled and made fun of each other and we talked about random shit.

At about 4 am is when we all went to bed, after showering and everything me and Will laid down and we had cuddled up to each other.

"Well, that was fun" I told Will.

"It was, thank you for doing this, one day baby this finger will hold your forever ring" Will said as he was holding up my left ring finger.

"One day just not right now" I said laying my head on his chest and soon fell asleep.