The dating game ~ Reggie Webber

"You already know what's up!" Kian and Jc yelled at there camera as me and Reggie where standing off to the side.

"It's KnJ Friday everybody" Jc continued to yell at the camera.

"Guys today we are doing the dating game with a couple who recently told the world they are dating. Reggie and Y/N!" Kian announced as they stood up and started.... Dancing but anyways me and Reggie came up behind them waving at the camera.

"Okay guys if you don't know how this game works it's quite simple, it's basically the newlywed game" Jc started to explain.

"Yeah so basically we've have been dating for about 5 years and They been dating for like 5 months now" Kian continued.

"Actually we been dating for 2 years" I cut Kian off as he turned to look at me.

"You are an annoying sister-in-law." Jc answered for Kian as I slapped the back of Jc's head.

"Anyways we are going to see who knows each other better" Said Kian.

"We have accumulated like about 12 to 14 questions all right we have our boy Thomas who's gonna be giving the two people sitting down a question all right that pertains to us the partners in the back. We have paper and markers to write down our answers and the people in the back have to show the camera the answers in which the two sitting down have to guess the answer. If they guess it right they don't get a pie in the face, and if they guess it wrong the get a pie to the face" Jc explained.

"Wait no Y/N you have to kiss me if I get an answer right" said Reggie. I groaned at his implement as Jc and Kian laughed.

"Anyways we have done this with Alex and Lauren, Jessie and Savannah and Crawford and Nezza" said Jc

"Yeah only Crawford and Nezza are still together and us" Kian laughed at his own joke. Then we decided to get started.

"What video is your partner at playing when they have a day off?" Thomas asked the first question.

"Ummm... rocket league" Jc answered as Kian yelled about Jc getting it right.

"Valorant and it will deadass be the end of our relationship" I answered expecting to get a pie to the face, but surprised when Reggie hugged me and the boys cheered. Reggie and Kian where now sitting down.

"Okay, so you're partner is at a bar and the cute ass bartender tries to flirt with them, but they don't flirt back cause they are madly in love with you. Instead they order a drink, what drink are they getting?" Thomas asked.

"What the hell? Kian why would you write it like that?" Reggie asked Kian as Kian just laughed his ass off.

"Y/N is getting a cold ass beer" Reggie answered, I show the camera my answer, I smash the whip cream all over Reggie's face.

"Wait what the hell?! You always getting a cold beer" Reggie argued.

"No I don't, I get a shot of 1942" I showed Reggie the paper.

"Oh that's right you do" I gently smacked Reggie across the face. While Kian and Jc laughed.

"Anyway, after Jc flirts with the bartender a bit and I get it mad, he gets añejo tequila" Jc threw the plate on the ground and I clapped for Kian.

"Damnit I thought you weren't gonna get it" Jc yelled. After we switched sits Thomas asked the next question.

"Okay, so your partner has a day off, what are they doing?"

"I don't even know" Kian said, while Jc complained.

"Kian is on his phone" Kian threw the pie to Jc's face which also landed on Reggie's shirt.

"Hey what the fuck?!" Reggie yelled as we laughed at him.

"No I am not, I'm watching Netflix" Kian yelled.

"WELL, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW! I DON'T EVEN WATCH NETFLIX" Jc yelled.

"Yeah all Jc watches is Vr porn" I said as Reggie and Kian laughed their asses off.

"Y/N No I don't" Jc tried to argue with me.

"Yes you do! You told us earlier!" I replied.

"Y/N shut your bitchass up!" I laughed at Jc.

"Jc makes Vr porn babe get it right" Reggie said sarcastically, I just simply rolled my eyes as Kian laughed.

"Okay, Reggie if his not streaming or playing video games and not working his gardening like the grandpa he is" Reggie walked away as we all laughed at what I said.

~~~~~~

"Okay well, obviously they one cause we suck Kian" Jc said angry and I just laughed at him.

They for sure lost Jc and Kian looked like a baby decided to throw up everything they drank that day on them.

After the outro me and Reggie ran up to my room to shower and get changed. Which after that we decided to order some food and make some popcorn to have a movie marathon.

~~~~~~~

I couldn't think of anymore questions if I do I will come back to this and update it but anyways thank you guys for 16 k reads like what the heck. But anyways sure grateful for you all but let's zoom into the next one which is a request so yay!!!