Zach (Valentine's day)

Today was Valentine's Day and me and Zach are making our relationship public. To say the less I'm fucking nervous as shit we have been dating for two and a half years now and have yet to make it public, I'm to scared to and I feel like the hate will be to much even though we have a lot of the limelights shipping us there's still a couple thousand who don't.

"Hey you almost ready?" Zach asked walking in to Reece room, I look at him through the mirror in Reece's room, I smiled at how good he looked. I had put on red dress with a low v cut, the v cut had some black lace on it, the dress finished mid-thigh and it was skin tight, which hugged my body in all the right places, I loved this dress, it was one I had gotten for Christmas from my mom, I grabbed a leather jacket Zach had in his closet and I was gonna put it on before we leave. I also put on a simple gold necklace along with the gold necklace with Zach's initial on it. I had curled my hair in beach waves and today I put on my contacts so I could see. 

"Yeah, almost" I put on my last gold hoop earring and slipped on my black heels. 

"Dang baby you look hot" Zach whispered as I walked over to him wrapping my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my ass.

"What Zachary?" I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"That you look amazingly beautiful" he blushed and smirked at me.

"Huh, so that's why you're hands are on my ass and your smirking?" I questioned him and he looked away from me.

"B-baby s-stop q-q-questioning m-m-me" Zach stuttered.

"Zach just be honest with me what did you say" I giggled as he got more nervous.

"I said you look hot"

"I know, I heard you the first time" I let go of him grabbed Zach's black leather jacket and started walking out.

"Are you serious right now?!" Zach shouted walking behind me. I just nodded looking at him and right before I walked out of the door I felt a smack on my ass.

"Zach!"

"Yeah baby?" He walked in front of me and I smacked his ass back, he turned around and grasped.

"Hey listen here, no one is allowed to touch this ass" Zach said point to where I smack him, I smack his ass again and walked to his car proud. "Your lucky I love you!"

"I know!"

~~~

When me and Zach got seated at our table we were making small talk and laughing. After eating our meal we ordered some dessert.

"You know that guy looks like that will be Corbyn in 40 years" Zach said laughing while looking at the guy who surprisingly looked like an older Corbyn.

"That's just rude" I laughed lightly

"How?" Zach replied surprised.

"Corbyn is at least decent looking"

"What about me?" Zach replied trying to act mad

"Your handsome as fuck" he smiled and as soon as we finished, we decided to go spend some time with the rest of the Herron family.

"Hello Y/N, how was the date?" Myta asked when we walked in.

"Hello everybody, it was amazing, lots of fun" I smiled at them.

Me, Zach and Myta decided to go take some pictures outside, we stood under a lamppost and did some poses and got some super cute pictures. We walked inside their house and me and Zach posted our pictures, we got a lot of love and some hate but it didn't matter. We got changed and went to play some games with Zach's family. By the end of the night we watched a movie and after it was over we went to bed.

Done. That's actually pretty cute. But let's go to the next one, I have a great idea for the next one so.... ZOOOMMMM