Toxic Fans ~ Why Don't We

"Hey guys welcome to my youtube channel! I'm Y/N and these 5 idiots are my best friends. We start off with the oldest Jonah, then we Corbyn aka Mr. Bean, then we have Daniel Seavey, We have Jack and last but not least Zach." The boys waved and I started my first vlog. I was outside of the boys studio after Randy started mentioning the 927 club.

I decided to go on Instagram live and I started getting hate for simply being friends with why don't we. After being on live for about 5 minutes a lot of people where in this live including most of the camboys, Franny, Nezza, Lera and the why dont we band account. "We need to talk, the limelights have started to become a really toxic fandom. We have the ones who don't care and are just here to support the boys and their music, I'm one of those fans. But then their is the 927 club fans who call 95% of the fandom fake ass fans cause we don't have that kind of money to spear the 50% of us who are just here to support the boys, most of us have been here since the start of their career and most of us are about Zach's and Daniel's ages and most of us are in college or trying to figure out what's next for us." I seen a bunch of people agreeing with what I had to say.

"It's honestly so stupid that a lot of us have been here since the beginning and now we are fake ass hell, like okay I'm sorry but we are the reason the boys even live in L.A and have nice houses. We went to the concerts, we brought albums, Ep's and singles. The limelight fandom used to be a family but now their is a shit ton of people who had to come and ruin it. We love everyone but clearly a lot of limelight's don't love us. I got hated on cause I'm Mexican, like dude really? Jc is Mexican, Franny and Oscar are Hispanics and no one says shit about it. Like please make this bullshit make sense. People hate on me for being friends with the boys like dude. Seriously I ain't dating any of them. We just besties. Our fandom has become a fandom that everyone fucking hates on, we are now the Walmart version of directioners."

"This whole 927 club had literally been the worst thing ever. Dude like come on, I'm in the Xplr club and that's cause it's worth it, it's worth the 18 bucks a month. Corbyn wanted my honest opinion on the 927 club and here is my honest opinion, it's honestly super stupid and a waste of money. It even separate the why don't we fandom" with that I ended the live and got an Uber to Sam and Colbys house.

Yea I know it's short but honestly I feel like I needed to make this. Feel free to send me your opinions on everything going on with this subject. Also if you are getting hated on by anyone on the internet you guys are more then welcome to come talk to me about it.