Lovers type shit ~ Zach Herron

It's a lovers type shit, by that I mean, being fuck buddies with someone who likes you and you like them but they aren't ready for a serious relationship with you, so you guys just sneak around and fuck but that's it.

Me and Zach have that kind of relationship, which sucks cause after four years I've fallen in love with Zach. He can't ever know that which sucks, but now we are being presented with a new situation, her name is Kay Cook. Me and Zach have stopped our lovers type shit cause he started talking to Kay.

"Hey Y/N, can we talk?" Zach walked into my room closing the door, locking it in the process and I just nodded at him.

"Sure what's up?" I asked him but before he said anything else he kissed me, as much as I wanted to kiss back, I knew it was wrong, so I pulled away.

"Why did you pull away?" Zach asked me pulling me closer to him and he tried kissing me again but I moved my head before he could. "Why aren't you letting me kiss you?"

"Cause you are with Kay" I replied but he kept trying to kiss me instead of paying attention to what I had said.

"So what if I am, I don't give a shit, I want you, you mean so much to me and I just can't throw you away, besides you're so much better than her in so many ways" He said kissing my neck every little while.

"Zach, I don't want to be a home wrecker, please just stop" by the time I finished talking Zach had pushed me on my bed so I was laying down and he was now on top of me, he tried kissing me once again but I didn't kiss back.

"Kiss me" Zach demanded against my lips.

"No, Zach, please this is wrong" I tried getting him off of me.

"It wasn't wrong when I was with Jordan, it wasn't wrong you dated that dickhead so why is it wrong now" Zach had a point, his hand went under my shirt and he tried kissing me again. "Baby come on, I know you want to"

"Sometimes I hate you"

"No, you don't" Zach smirked and kissed me, this time I kissed back. After a bit he pulled away to take off our shirts. "This between me and you will forever be our secret, we have the lovers type shit and I'm not losing you, so you can date other guys but when me and you are both ready we will be together and get married and have kids, okay"

"Okay, now we can fuck" Zach laughed and nodded at me. 

This lovers type shit is what we have for now and I'm completely fine with that, after not doing shit with Zach for four months I forgot how fun it is, I also forgot how good he is in bed.