Mentanoia ~ Savage

(N.) the journey of changing one's mind, heart, self, or way of life.
He took me on the journey that was gonna change my life forever.
Tw. Mentioned Of depression and abuse.

Me and Savage have been best friends since pre-k and honestly he was the most amazing best friend I could ever ask for, he was there for me when my dad abused me physically and mentally, he was there when my ex-boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend. He was most importantly there for me when I lost myself 5 years ago.

I've never quite believed in love, my mom was constantly cheated/abused by my dad and she left when I was 8. My dad never showed me love and not even my past boyfriend have shown me what love was. The only person I felt actually love from was Savage (i dont know much about his family so we just gonna okay? Okay) and his family. When I was 13 Savage's mom decided to take me in and raise me till I was 18 and me and Savage moved out.

When Savage started doing his twitch streams and everything I was extremely proud of him given I started social media. At about 26 years old (don't know his actual age, someone please help me out) we decided to move out to LA when he started something called the cam boys with a bunch of other influencers.

"Hey Y/N!" Savage yelled through our apartment with Devonte.

"Yeah?" I got up from the couch and went into his room.

"I have an idea" Savage smiled widely.

"Sav if you are still trying to prove to me that love exist just give up already. Love is stupid and fake as fuck. Also trust me on this, I will never be as happy as you, I'm always gonna be depressed little Y/N" this is getting old he knows how I am, I don't know why he keeps trying.

"Let's go to the beach now" He isn't taking no for an answer I already know it.

"You bitch" I got up and got ready to go. As we reached the beach with some of the Camboys, me and Devonte started running for the water for no apparent reason.

If there was one thing for sure is I never thought life had a meaning like why would I want to be here if I have nothing going for me. I'm currently in cosmetology school so I can get my Mua license, it ain't quite working out the way I want it to.

I've been really discouraged to continue on with it but Savage has been forcing me to go to school still.

"Y/N!" Savage yelled at me from where he was standing on the beach.

"Go over there he clearly needs to talk to you" Devonte told me pushing me towards the shore, I sighed getting out of the water and walked to where Savage was.

"Yeah Sav what's up?" He pulled me into a side hug and we started walking to the opposite side of the beach.

"Are you okay?" He asked the one question I hate being asked, just fake a smile and get it over with.

"Yeah why do you ask?" I smiled at him.

"I don't know I just wanted to make sure your are doing okay" I nodded at him as his hand intertwined with mine.

"I'm fine don't worry" other lie be told, I'm just lying my way through life.

"Then why aren't you going to school?" He stopped to look at me. FUCK!

"Cause I-" he cut me off.

"Cause you are depressed again?" He asked with all seriousness.

I looked at the ground and just nodded my head.

"What's going on?" He asked me and I couldn't say anything. It sucks, I want to tell him everything but I can't. "Come on its just me"

"I can't tell you" he sighed and nodded his head as if saying okay.