Yours Pt.2 ~ Jack Avery

Yours by Russell Dickerson:)
Jack's POV

Holy shit I'm married to the love of my life and I couldn't be happier, all of our family was here to celebrate with us. Gabbie came with Lav and I was so happy my baby was here. I thank God everyday for giving me Y/N she helped me through some of the hardest times in my life. She made me a better man than I was before and for her I am forever grateful, she made me so happy and I couldn't wait to see what life had in stored for us.

"Welcoming to the dance floor Mr. and Mrs. Jack Avery Everybody" the dj had announced over the microphone, that meant mine and Y/N first dance was up. I was able to choose a song without her knowing. I even had the boys sing it while Corbyn played the acoustic guitar.

I came to life when I first kissed you, the best me has his arms around you, you make me better than I was before, thank god I'm yours.

Y/N was tearing up a bit and I was so confused as to why.

"Baby are you okay?" I asked worry laced my voice.

"Yeah, I just love the song you choose, also I thank god everyday I'm yours" she smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back at her, I kissed her lips, the boys had finished singing and everyone in the crowd cheered.

"You know I'm so happy I choose you"

"I'm happy you choose me to Jack"

Nothing could ruin today, me and my girls. I'm Y/N's forever and she's forever mine and I was more than happy with that.

"Hey Gabby I just wanted to thank you for bringing Lav i really appreciate it" i told Gabby as we were both by the bar.

"Of course Jack she wouldn't miss it for the world, also congratulations to the both of you" Gabby smiled at me and I smiled back at her.

"Thank you Gabby" I hugged her as I went back to my newly wed wife and my daughter dancing on the dance floor with everyone.

"Hey Y/N can I talk to you for a quick minute?" As she nodded I grabbed her hand and left Lav with Ava and we went outside to talk. "Look I know we said we weren't going to have vows but I lied and I wrote mine to you. Y/N when I first meet you at Jc's birthday I remembered thinking, this girl is absolutely gorgeous how can I make her mine. Truth be told I talked to Daniel about you the next day and he of course knew you since you were close to Jc, Corey and Anna, I remember telling him how I wanted to make you mine and he completely agreed with me but told me something I would never forget, he told me 'listen Jack one thing you need to remember is that, she doesn't take no ones bullshit especially a guys, so If you want to date her you have to give her your all and nothing less' the first date I remember I was so nervous and you would laugh at me cause you thought I was being overdramatic which I might have been but you know, I wasn't, I was scared to mess anything up cause your one of kind and I wanted to make sure you knew how special you are, so since that first date I never let you feel like you aren't worth anything cause baby you are worth everything and you are everything I ever needed. Baby I love you so much and I'm so ready to start this new chapter with you and Lav and I can't wait for what's next and I'm so blessed that you are mine and that I'm yours" I poured my heart and soul out to Y/N and I was happy I did.

"I love you Jack Robert Avery, also just so you know. Baby number 1 for me and number 2 for you is on the way" I was shocked and happy, I was gonna be a dad again and I was so excited for this. I was jumping up and down like a little kid on Christmas. I love my Girl, My Lav and my future Baby