Be okay ~ Kian Lawley

Be okay (acoustic) - R3hab ft Hrvy.

Lately this roller coaster only go down, down, down
Walk on the edge and I'm scared of the ground

Lately I haven't been doing so good mentally, I've been super depressed and my boyfriend Kian is super scared cause I haven't been eating and I don't really leave his room.

Talking to God but I'm hearing no sound, and I prayed for you

I try talking to him but he doesn't seem to understand what the hell is going on, my dad recently got out of jail and I'm terrified for my family, he killed my mom and I'm raising my baby sister Eliana who is now 5 years old as my own child. I live 20 minutes away from my brothers but they have kids and wives of their own so I told them I would raise Eliana. My mom passed away when she was 3 months old and my father almost killed Eliana but I had gotten her locked myself in my room with her and before he could brake my door down the police got there, I wasn't out there for his arrest but he was arrested in Colorado.

Nobody else make me feel like the world can wait
Oh, nothin' else matters but your skin on me
Baby, you are the answer
When the world is tryna take my pride
You're the only one that gives me life
Make me say, I'ma be okay

I have been dating Kian for 4 years and we live together, Eliana calls him dad and loves him to death, I know he loves her just as much. There my world and they are everything I need including my brothers and there families. My brothers are moving tomorrow though, there moving to Louisiana, they say my father won't find us since he's being sent straight to Mexico cause his mom is taking him back and he ain't allowed back in the states. I just don't know how much I believe that. My grandmother tried keeping in touch with us but we told her to please never contact us again. My father's sisters keep in touch with us but we don't really like talking to them. My mom's family on the other hand we talk to all of my mom's siblings and most of our cousins quite often.

"Baby it's gonna be okay, your gonna be okay" Kian rubbed my back as I cried having the same bad dream happened again. Eliana was sleeping in between us but she didn't even flinch when Kian moved to my side of the bed.

Only you, make me say I'ma be okay

"Kian I will be okay" Kian smiled slightly at me as I repeated his words. "I will be okay" I repeated again.

"Yes you will be baby I promise" Kian smiled widely.

You saved my life when I was ready to drown,
you showed me love when everybody had doubts,
Yeah, lookin' at you and all I do is feel proud,

1 year later...

Me and Kian got married and had a baby boy whom we named Elliot Alexander Lawley. Things did get okay and I couldn't be happier because it happened. I feel proud of how far I've come and Kian is super proud me, therapy helped but what helped me the most was that my now husband would always tell me I would be okay. Kian showed me love when everyone doubted I was gonna get better, he stayed and showed me what it's like to be loved by someone. I remember my mom would love me the same way he does, my mom would hold me when I was crying and he does the same, my mom would always show her love with cooking, Kian tries to cook but half of the time it turns out like shit,  I still appreciate his effort though. So on so forth I see my mom a lot in Eliana and Kian, Kian has a lot of my mom's personality traits and just does certain things like her, Eliana is my mom's little twin and she acts just like her. Me I got both genetics but I have more of my mom's personality.

Needless to say Kian saved my life and I decided to repay him with giving him his little twin, Elliot looks so much like his dad and there's no going around it and saying 'oh my goodness he looks so much like Y/N' cause he doesn't and we all knew it.

"Hey you" Kian poked me in the stomach while he was holding a sleeping Elliot.

"Yes baby"

"You zoned out again" I chuckled and grabbed Kian's hand pulling him to our bedroom where Eliana had passed out, she fell asleep on the rug and I decided to put a blanket over her and a pillow underneath her head. "Here let me put Elliot down and then we can cuddle"

As Kian went to lay Elliot down on his crib by our bed and I went to go shower, life's been pretty good and it could only get better from here.

Wow that took forever to finish. Anyways.... ZOOOMMMM....