How you met (Preference, WDW)

Daniel: You guys meet at a club. You had gone with your friends and you accidentally split your drink on him.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" I grabbed some napkins and tried to dry him up.

"Hey listen it's okay" He grabbed my hands.

"I'm Y/N" He's tooth gap was so cute. Holy hell he is hot.

"Daniel" He smirked at me.

"Daniel let me buy you a new shirt" 

"No listen, go get coffee with me and it will be fine" 

"Okay loverboy" I wrote my paper down on a napkin and slipped it into his jean pocket and walked back to my friends.

Corbyn: You met at his photoshoot. Your uncle Zack Caspary had invited you to go with him to take some picture of this band he works with, you decided to go with him since you had nothing else to do. 

"Hey everyone this is my niece Y/N, she's gonna be helping me today"  My uncle told a group of 5 boys. 

"Hey I'm Jonah" the boy with curly brown hair said.

"Hey I'm Jack" short blondie said.

"Hey I'm Daniel" Tooth gap said.

"Hey I'm Zach" Fluffy hair boy said.

"Hey I'm Corbyn" The babe said. Holy shit he's hot as fuck.

"Hey guys nice to meet you guys" I smiled at all of them.

After each shot Corbyn would sit next to me and we would talk, at the end of the shot I stopped Corbyn in the parking lot. 

"Hey can I get your number?" I asked him and a huge smiled appeared on his face.

"Yeah you can hottie" He smirked as I blushed.

Jack: You met at a meet & greet. My friend had dragged me to a concert, I don't even know who's performing all I know is my friend is obsessed with this band. 

"Dude why am I here, also what does why don't we mean?" I asked my friend while we stood in line for this meet & greet.

"Cause you love my ass, also how dare you" She said and she almost screamed cause apparently we where next.

"True, but what is it? Cats singing?" 

"You know that would be an amazing idea, but no we are a boy band" A short guy with blonde and brown hair said.

My friend was tripping cause of some Daniel fella.

"I'm guessing your friend likes our music and you were dragged here" Shortie told me.

"How could you guess?" 

"You look so uninterested it's sad. Also I'm Jack" 

"Y/N" He pulled me into a hug and a guy said smile, so I made it seem like I was actually happy to be here. Before I walked off I felt a hand in my back pocket. 

"Call me" Jack said and I just smirked while walking back to my friend. 

Jonah: Tessa introduced you guys. Today I'm at my cousin Tessa's house cause apparently she wanted me to meet her friend whom she thinks would be perfect for me. 

"Y/N!" Tessa yelled for me, I walked to the kitchen where she was with a guy who had brown curly hair and he was actually quite tall. 

"Hello I'm Jonah" He said sticking his hand out for me to shake. 

"Y/N" I shook his hand, honestly not so impressed. 

"Okay I'm going to get food" Tessa said, me and Jonah said there in awkward silents. 

"Want to go to the beach?" I asked him and he nodded. We bonded over the music we both like and got to know each other at the beach. Maybe he is the perfect guy for me. 

Zach: We meet at your dance studio. I had just finished giving Reese her extra hour class, I was expecting her mom Myta to pick her up but I was surprised when a guy my age came in and Reese ran to him. 

"Reese I don't think Myta will like it if you just hugged a stranger" I said grabbing my stuff as well as Reeses stuff. 

"Hey don't worry I'm her brother Zach" I looked at him and pulled my phone out to call Myta when it was snatched out of my hand. 

"Hey what gives?" I seen Zach had my phone in his hands typing away. 

"Here. Text me or something" I seen he added his number and added his picture to his contact. 

"Bye Y/N" Reese and Zach walked out and I seen Myta in her car waiting for them, I waved at her and she waved back. I locked the door to the studio and got into my car. I got a text from Zach 'Nice meeting you beautiful ;)'