Cheater ~ Corbyn Besson

Corbyn and I have been together for 8 months now and it has been going great till she showed up. Lera Clark, the biggest bitch ever, but she's an angel around Corbyn and my best friends. She literally hates my guts though. She always tells me stupid shit like how she's gonna take my mans and shit. Today it's Why Don't We secret concert, but I don't feel like going at all. Lera is going and she's gonna be all up on Corbyn but he's not gonna tell her shit, I already know he isn't.

"Babe? Are you feeling good enough to come?" Corbyn asked coming into Franny's bedroom.

"I'm doing good but I don't know if I can go" Corbyn sat on the edge of Franny's bed.

"Well, you start feeling better let me know or you can ask Ashley if you can go with her" I nodded and Corbyn kissed my forehead and left.

"Why aren't you going?" Jonah said coming into Franny's room, he knows how Lera acts around me and he always defends me.

"Why do you think? Lera is gonna be all up on Corbyn and he ain't gonna do shit about it" I Told Jo.

"I know but hey I want you their with me" He told me and I got up to get ready.

"Leather jacket yes or no?" I put it on and walked into the bedroom again, I was wearing some white skinny jeans and a light brown long sleeve top it was a very thin top, and some brown combat heel boots. I took off the leather jacket and looked into the mirror.

"I like it better without cause you are wearing a long sleeve. But take It just in case you get cold" I nodded and I went to curl my hair and do an everyday look with a bit of brown eyeshadow. I walked back into the bedroom and Jonah whistled at me spinning me around.

"Beautiful" Jonah said.

"Thank you, you look amazing" I told him and he blushed.

We went to his car after I grabbed my phone and apartment keys. We get to the venue and the first thing I see was the boys walking around to the venue and then I see Corbyn and Lera walking right next to each other. Jonah and I got out his car but of course Jonah had to open my door for me. We saw Randy and heard a bunch of fans screaming at Jonah and I we waved and blew kisses at them. We turned to Randy and Jonah threw his arm around my shoulders and I wrapped my arm around his waist.

"So, are you gonna sit up with the fam or what are you doing?" Jonah asked me.

"Yeah I don't want to be around Lera" I told him and he nodded his head understanding.

"Jonah! Y/N?" Corbyn shouted and questioned.

"Ignore him" Jonah said and I nodded my head.

"Babes" Franny and Daniel got closer to us and Franny linked our free arms together.

"Hey what's up?" I asked Franny.

"Nothing, you look amazing" Franny said.

"Thanks Babes" I replied.

"Hey, are you okay?" Daniel asked me as he turned his head back to look at Corbyn and Lera.

"Eh, I can't do anything about it" All 3 of them looked at me like I have lost it.

"Y/N you are his girlfriend, what the fuck are you talking about?" Jonah said.

"Seriously!" I looked at Franny and shook my head.

"Corbyn what the fuck?!" I pulled Franny away, Lera just laugh at me. That's when Daniel and Franny realized they have fucked up not believing me.

"Y/N we are so sorry" They said at the same time.

"It's okay, but please just stop this, whenever I told him something about it, he always says 'it doesn't mean anything she's my best friend' so I just stopped saying shit but that's why we have so many problems in our relationship, like we don't even talk anymore we talk every 5-6 days." I told them in all honesty.

"Is that why you never come over anymore?" Jonah asked.

"Yeah that's why" They all just sat their in pure shock.

"Y/N we love you, okay?" They all said.

"I love you all" We had a mini group hug and we walked into the venue with Corbyn and Lera right behind us. We went backstage and Jonah and I started dancing to the song Crusin' for a Bruisin', Eben joined us and Franny and Daniel where recording us and Corbyn and Lera where just watching us. I remember when we learned this dance and Corbyn got all jealous of how much time we where spending together.

Jonah and Me where also singing the song, I don't know how we even started doing this but it was a lot of fun. Once we finished the dance we where essentially out of breath. I hugged them both and we started laughing at how dumb we are.

"Wow how childish of you guys" Lera said.

"What's going on? This can't be happening" I started singing and Franny joined in. Daniel and Jonah started singing with us when they had to. We even started doing the choreography for the song.

"I mean I guess we are childish." I told Lera. Corbyn kept on looking at me like his annoyed with me, I don't care though. The show had started and I was standing on top with the families. We were having a blast and singing along to all the songs.

After the show it was time for the after party I went to find Corbyn to congratulate him but he was hugging Lera so I went to find the rest if the boys, once I had congratulated them Corbyn had came over to us with Lera and we gave each other a really awkward hug.

"Hey I think we should break up" The boys and Franny looked super shocked at what I told him, Corbyn looked shocked and Lera was just smiling her ass off, brat.

"What the fuck? We aren't breaking up" Corbyn said a bit to loud so people around us turned to look at us.

"Corbyn..." I sighed.

"No what the fuck, what's making you say this stupid bullshit?" Corbyn asked me, He was getting pissed and I started tearing up a bit.

"Corbyn, you are always with Lera" I told him and Ashley, momma Besson and Jordan came closer to us and Ashley hugged me.

"No, I'm not" Corbyn tried arguing back.

"Corbyn Y/N rarely ever comes to the house and you never talk to her" Jordan said.

"That's cause she been pissed at me for like a month now" Corbyn said pulling his hair out of frustration.

"So instead of talking to me about it, you run to Lera" I told Corbyn.

"Look, baby It's not like that at all, okay I love you and only you" I shook my head at him.

"Corbyn, Choose" I told him.

"What?" He asked.

"Choose, it's me or Lera" Lera was now standing next to me, Corbyn looked upset.

"I choose you, Y/N. I will always choose you" Corbyn said and Lera looked really pissed.

"Really? After everything you still choose her, Corbyn did you even tell her we slept together?" Lera said.

"WHAT?!" Everyone who was standing beside us yelled at Corbyn.

"Corbyn please say this isn't true" Ashley said.

"I'm so so so sorry Y/N, look I know about the-" I cut him off.

"Don't even try, you are a dick" I was full on crying and so was Corbyn.

"Baby please-"

"I'm not your baby anymore Corbyn!" I said a bit to loud. Corbyn shook his head and tried to reach out for me and I just back away. "No, stay away from me"

"Please let's just talk about this" Corbyn begged but I shook my head and walked out of the venue/club, Franny, Jonah, Ashley, Jordan and Daniel all ran after me. But I didn't want to talk to any of them. Then the last thing I heard was Corbyn yelling at me to come back and I heard him running after me when everything went completely black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who's down for a part 2?