Love Back MV🖤🔙 ~ Why Don't We

Today I was filming why don't we new music video for their new song love back. I also filmed and edited the lyric video which we all love but now it's time for the music video. In Malibu California.

"Okay good morning everyone! Who's ready to film the love back MUSIC VIDEO!" I shouted as everyone cheered. 

I had Daniel stand on a rock that we found on the beach, we had him hold the halo. 

"Okay so Daniel literally do whatever you want just please for the love of god look at the camera" I told him and then we started, we had a broken mirror with the words Love Back and a heart in between the cracks, it was draw on with a red lipstick, it was in the background and on it  I had scenes of Daniel and an extra breaking up. 

Next we got off the rock and I had Corbyn lean on the rock and he was gonna start walking to the water, In the water we scenes of Corbyn and another extra breaking up. Corbyn started singing and then I signalled him to start walking to the water about 2 seconds later with girl about 15 feet behind him. The point of this was simply the girl was Corbyn ex and she was their to pretty much say that Corbyn would never fall in love again and shit you know crazy ex vibes. 

Then with Zach, he was standing in the water and started singing the first couple lines of the chorus and we had all the boys come in with him as they where all singing we had the 2 more girls walking by. Before Jonah's verse I found a wall where I would put Jonah's, Jack's and Zach's break ups. 

I then transitioned to having Jonah on the lifeguard stand thing and had him sitting on the edge of the stand thing, the girl this time came closer to him that she was able to touch Jonah's shoulders as she walked away from him. It was the idea of them knowing they would never find someone as good as you and they wanted your love again but you made the decision to take your love back so I made Jonah jump of the edge into the sand to represent taking your love back from someone who doesn't deserve it. When he landed we made it seem like he dropped his phone so with the power of editing I was able to show Jack and Daniel singing the pre-chorus. 

I had Jack and Daniel walking along a hiking trail by the beach, to show on the phone screen, so once the phone had turned off they had been back on the beach with the rest of the boys, once they all got together again they started walking back to the house, to which Zach had decided to jump onto Daniel's back while Jack jumped onto Corbyn's back. 

I had the boys messing around while the chorus played again, we had waited for the sunset to start so we could get back to work, we had rented out an airbnb so we had the boys leaning against the white walls but Zach he was standing in front of them singing the post-chorus while the boys harmonized. Then Corbyn walked up to Zach and he wrapped his arm around Zach's shoulder while they sang the bridge. To which I later to out this ideated replaced with something different. 

For the final chorus and for the final post-chorus we had all the boys friends and siblings pop in and had the boys singing and dancing around cause we had them perform in the living room and had alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks and some snacks to make it a karaoke night, all their friends and siblings joined in for the singing the chorus as they all danced around and just had fun. 

For the final scene the boys and friends and siblings where running into the water messing around as Corbyn came and kissed the camera before it turned off with the halo appearing in the black screen. I had the boys and extra girls arguing and then them breaking up, and at the end having Daniel and Franny showing all of us we are all extremely single. 

The boys stuck to the colors for the promo of the song which is white and beige, the boys all together are in beige and separated they are in white but when we have the break ups the boys are in normal clothes. Their friends had also stuck to the colors without being asked to. 

When it came down to editing and finishing the video, I decided to stick to what every boy with what they did but in the background I would add random clips of each boy with their break ups, I ended up taking out the idea with Corbyn and Zach and put Corbyn in a bedroom, Jonah was on the balcony, Zach was in the kitchen, Daniel was siting on the stairs and Jack was by the pool, so I decided in the bedroom Corbyn was sitting on the edge of the bed leaning forward like you would if you found out someone cheated on you and they tried saying it was a mistake, I decided to have the halo in the bedroom hanging on the bed frame, Corbyn fell back onto the bed and before the karaoke scene I had quick clips of the boys where they all where then transitioned into the karaoke scene. 

At the very end I had all the boys and their friends go running to the water and I had Daniel and Franny standing their together looking at each other and right before they kiss Corbyn runs and kisses the camera and it ends with the halo appearing on the screen. 

~~~~~~~~

Don't know if this makes much sense but in my head it does, also can I ask you guys, what type of imagines would you guys like to see more of? 

Also I just wanted to ask guys if you guys like this I don't care if you guys share it and everything just please don't steal it from me and say it's own. All of these are truly a fraction of my mind where I make up random scenarios.  But anyway on to the next chapter!!!