Something special ~ Dyl Statham

Something Special - Pop Smoke

Me, Dyl and Will have been friends since high school, we had inside jokes and secret hand shakes. When Dyl and Will decided to move to L.A they dragged my ass with them saying I wasn't gonna stay here for no reason.

So here we are a year and a half later living in Los Angeles California. My parents didn't really want me to move to California because I wasn't married and they were beyond scared for me to move. My parents always told me they think I will marry Dylan or Will and that's why they let me move here it was cause it was gonna be with them. I have had feelings for Dyl since high school but I knew he would never like me back. Nezza was they only one who knew that I liked Dyl, honestly she's told me so many times to tell him but I could never bring myself to doing so.

Dyl's POV

Moving here made me feel super homesick at times, Will and Y/N were the only ones that I had here with me from home. I have fallen in love with Y/N since freshman year, I know she only sees me as a friend but to me she's so much more than just a friend. Will has tried to get me to tell her but I never had the guts to do so.

"Hey Dyl" Y/N said as she walked in the apartment we shared.

"Hey Y/N" Y/N sat down on the couch next to me.

"What are you up to?" Y/N looked over my shoulder to see me editing a new video for Will and I.

"Editing this new video me and Will are gonna come out with" she nodded and smiled at me.

"What is the video about"

"It's a spelling bee that a lot of the boys participated in."

"Oh that's gonna be funny" she giggled at the thought.

"Yeah it is pretty funny" she truly is something special. I wouldn't change anything about her, all the bad things and good things about her is what makes her special to me. I want to be able to hold her at 3 am and at midnight go to get ice cream. Y/N has and is everything I ever wanted.

"Hey can we go do something I'm bored" Y/N asked me after I took off my AirPods.

"Yeah let's go" we walked down to my car and started to drive off to a local ice cream shop.

"Why is it that at exactly 12:30 am we come and get ice cream?"

"I actually have no clue" I replied to her as I opened the glass door to the shop.

"Hey Y/N, hey Dylan" Mandy said as we walked through the front door.

"Hey Mandy, how are you?" Y/N asked her, we see her here every night cause she works night shifts.

"I'm doing good, how are you guys" Mandy always has a smile on her face and a positive attitude, that's one of the reasons we always come back.

"We're doing good" I replied.

"Do you guys want the usual?" Mandy asked us, we nodded our heads yes and Mandy told us the orders would be right up. Me and Y/N sit in the same stop every time, we sit on the Far East corner where you could still see the lights outside the window.

"Hey so Dyl" Y/N started, I hummed in response to her. "Is this a date?" I chocked on air legit.

"Ummm do you want it to be" I told her every though it came off like a question.

"Yeah i do"

"Okay it is then Y/N" she smiled at me and I smiled back, well I guess that I'm on a date. After we finished out Ice cream we left and walked back to my vehicle. "I got an idea, want to go to target?"

"Yes! Let's go right now!" Y/N was super excited to go, which is good. As we drove to target Y/N put on Something special and we both started vibing out to the song. When we got there I decided to give Y/N a teddy bear that said be mine, since Valentine's Day is close, when we checked out I gave Y/N.

"If this is your way of asking me out than it's a yes"

"Well you caught me now I'm gonna plan something special for a special girl for Valentine's Day.