Tour ~ Corbyn Besson

I missed my boyfriend Corbyn, he's been on tour for about 4 months now and yeah sure we talk on the phone and face time whenever he isn't busy but he is always busy with promo and stuff and it sucks not having him home. I decided why not surprise him on tour. 

'Daniel, where are you guys I'm at the airport' I texted Daniel right when I landed in New Zealand.

'We are outside in a black Honda'

I grabbed my bags and walked outside and immediately Daniel and Jonah hopped out of the Honda with sunglasses and hats with hoodies, I ran towards them with my bags and hugged them both as Jon and their uber driver put my bags in the trunk, after saying hi to Jon we got into the uber and drove off to their hotel. 

"Okay so, Y/N, you and Corbyn will be staying in a room together, Daniel will be staying with Jonah and Eben." Jon was informing me and I simply nodded. 

"So I know you're gonna stay with us till we get to L.A right?" Daniel asked me. 

"Yeah that is the plan" We continued our journey to the hotel by listening to some new songs the boys have written. 

'Good Morning Baby, How was your night? Zach and Jack kept bugging me so I didn't go to bed till about 2 in the morning.' Corbyn had texted when we had arrived at the hotel.

'Good Morning my love, Aww I'm sorry to hear about Zach and Jack but I slept okay just missing you' We got out of the car and grabbed my bags and walked to the elevator and up to their floor we go. 

"Okay we got to Corbyn's room" We stood in front of the door to his room and Jon knocked on the door while I hid behind the boys.

"Hey what's up Jon" Corbyn opened the door.

"Hey so listen, Daniel is gonna be sleeping in Jonah and Eben's room" 

"Okay, I guess" Corbyn let them in and I popped out from behind Jonah and Daniel and tackled Corbyn onto our bed and he freaked out to say the less. 

"Hey my love" 

"What the actual fuck baby! When did you get here?" Corbyn asked and hugged me back. 

"This morning I got here" I kissed him and he kissed back. 

"Okay, That's all of my stuff, we will see you guys later" Daniel said and we waved bye to the boys, when the door was closed shut, me and Corbyn went back to kissing. 

"I love you so much" Corbyn whispered.

"I love you" We decided to watch a movie and cuddle, half way through the movie Corbyn started kissing my neck. 

"Baby.. Let's do something else" 

"Like what Corbyn?" Corbyn turned off the tv and got on top of me.

"I'm sure you can guess" He said kissing my lips.

"Yeah I know" Soon after we started making out things got more and more heated. Once again being back with my boyfriend in every way possible is simply amazing and I can't wait to see what's in store for this trip. 

Coming back to L.A we soon found out that baby Besson is on the way and we are over the moon. I just can't believe after going on tour for 3 weeks with the boys I would get pregnant but I guess anything can happen on tour especially dating Corbyn Besson.