Chapter One

We could see a girl wearing torn blue jeans and a white Kurti, sitting on a bench in the middle of the park, her head was in between her knees and we could hear a sound of crying, yes she was crying her heart out in the middle of the night. 

Not aware of her surrounding she was just crying, why? do not know.

some time letter three cars stopped outside the park, his guards open the door of the car and a guy in his black suit came out of the car and walk towards the park followed by his bodyguards.

That guy came towards the girl and placed his hand on her shoulder, the girl lifted her head to see who was that, she saw the guy and hugged him tightly.

"Bhai ( brother )," she cried while hugging her and the guy rubbing her back to make her stop crying.

"Shhh princess, stop crying, your Bhai is here, do not worry, let's go home," He said and lifted her in his arms as she was not in the situation to walk. 

He made her sit in the car and sat beside her, she was still crying, he placed her head on his lap and started to tap her head to make her sleep. after a while she was asleep.

Once he was sure that she was asleep, he pulled out his phone from his pocket and dialed the number.

someone lifted the phone and said...

"Hello," He heard a sleepy voice from the other side of the phone.

"It's me," the guy said in his calm still cold voice.

"What happened, why did you call at this time, is everything fine?" other guys asked.

"I want all of you here by tomorrow in the morning, Princess need all of us," the guys ordered.

"What happened to Baby Doll Bhai, we all are coming, we will be there in the morning itself," other guys said and hung up the call.

The guy put the phone back in his pocket and saw the fragile figure which was lying on his lap, he caresses her hair and said.

"Do not worry, princess, we all are with you and we will not leave them this easily, they will have to pay for what they have done with you," the guys said with his cold voice.

He was hell angry that he could kill anyone at that time.

Soon the car reached in front of a big mansion, It was a three-story mansion. the bodyguards open the door and he came out of the car with the fragile figure in his arms.

He entered the mansion and went towards the elevator, he entered in the elevator and pressed the 3rd bottom, he reached the 3rd floor and went towards the room, It was the single room at the entire floor.

He opened the gate and entered the room, it was a huge room and painted with light pink color, looked like a girl's room a king-size bed was placed in the room and a huge panting was hung at the bedside wall. It was a girl's panting who was looking so happy that she got every happiness in her life.

The guy placed her on the bed and covered her with the duvet, he kissed her forehead and seat on the couch which was placed in the front of the bed, and was looking at the peaceful figure who was lying peacefully on the bed.