Chapter One Hundred Four

Meera came back to the cabin after sending Vishal and his assistant.

"i have some work to complete so I will take my leave," Meera said while the others nodded, and she went back to her cabin, which was beside Yash.

"What do you think? Will he agree or not?" Yash asked when Meera had gone.

"He will because he does not have any choice, and we did not give him any option other than this, so he will have to agree at any cost if he does not want his hard work to be ruined," Myra explained.

"Hmmm, I agree and if he do not agree with us then I have other ways to make him agree," Karan said, showing his dangerous expression. If Vishal was here, then he would indeed be scared with just one look and will be agree on the spot.

"Bhai, I am hungry," Myra said, grabbing both of her brother's attention.

"Then let's go to grab some food. I have prepared a new dish for you. Want to taste?" Yash said, quickly getting up from his seat when he saw that his Angel was hungry.

"What are we waiting for then? let's go," Karan said, also getting up from his seat.

"Let's call Meera as well," Myra suggested.

"Why? What will she do with us?" Karan asked in confusion as he was not aware of Yash and Meera's relation.

"Why not, after all she will be my sister-in-law soon," Myra said casually, but Yash's shocked face did not go unnoticed by her.

"What? what did you say?" Karan asked with a shocked face, and he could not believe what Myra had just said.

"Nothing Bhai, she is bluffing nonsense, ( to Myra ) Right Angel?" Yash said, glaring at his Angel, who just made a blunder for him.

"No, what are saying Yash Bhai, when did I ever talk nonsense anyway? And why are you glaring at me?" Myra asked with a pout.

"You......," Yash sighed. He could not say anything to her as her sad face melted his heart in a second. He could only be helpless in front of his Angel.

"Stop it, and tell me what is going on, otherwise do not say that I did not warn you," Karan said with a stern face like he would not take any nonsense now.

"Bhai trust me, it is really nothing," Yash tried his best to explain and make Karan believe that it was nothing like that, but whom he was kidding, was it that easy to convince Karan Singhania.

"Really, do you want me to talk with Badi Maa about it and then she will be the one ask this question to you not me," Karan threatened him, which worked well for him as he was scared of his mother.

"Why you both are trying to become the villain in my story," Yash sighed and said in a helpless tone and giving them a pitiful look to make them melted but both of them just ignored his face.

"Call her, I will ask her myself," Karan said when he saw that Yash was not explaining anything to him and was just giving a helpless and pitiful look.

"I will call her," Myra said excitedly.

"Why are you so excited to call her?" Yash said, gritting his teeth, and he so much wanted to beat someone at that moment because he knew that he could not do anything to Myra and Karan.

"Why not? I want to talk with my sister-in-law, as well," Myra said while dialing Meera's number for calling her for dinner.

"She is not your sister-in-law, Angel," Yash said.

"Not yet Bhai, but will be soon, what is the difference," Myra said with a mischievous and teasing smile that made Yash and Karan shake their head at her.

"Alright, you both, stop it now, and Munchkin, you call her for dinner and then I will drop you to Rawat mansion," Karan stopped both of them from arguing more.

"Okay Bhai," Myra said, and the call was also connected.

"She will be here in some time," Myra said after disconnecting the call.

They all went to Yash's suite, which was always reserved for him in the hotel. All the Singhania siblings had their own reserved suite in every branch of Myrash. The staff arranged the food on the table, and soon Meera has also come.

They all sat around the table, Myra was sitting beside Karan, and Yash and Meera were sitting together.

"So Meera, you like Yash?" Karan asked when they all settled on their seat.

"I...Yes.....I mean.....No...I..I.," Meera was so shocked when she heard Karan that she started to shutter, she did not expect him to ask such a question suddenly, and she did not know how to answer the question as she was scared from the Singhania siblings a little.

"Bhai, please do not scare her. Otherwise, she will leave Yash Bhai because of fear," Myra said when she saw Meera's reaction.

"When was I scaring her? I was just asking a simple question," Karan asked in confusion as he did not understand that how can a simple question could scare her.

"Like really Bhai? have you seen your face when you were asking the question? Anyone will think of you as a monster and will scare of you," Myra said, rolling her eyes at her brother. She was aware of his brothers' personality, and she knew that others were always get scared when they saw her brothers stern face, and they have only had a soft expression in front of their loved ones. While for others, they always showed a cold face and became their personality. It was also the reason why Meera got scared with the sudden question.

"You never scare of me," Karan stated fact because he also did not know that he had a cold expression when he asked the question.

"Why would I, and if I also be like everyone, then how will I be called as your sister? After all, it really needs guts to be the sister of the Singhania brothers, and it is not at all a simple thing. I think I should be given some award for that, Myra proudly said to her brother, making Karan widen his eyes and his mouth hang open hearing her sister's remark. "What do you think, Meera, or should I say Meera Bhabhi?" Myra turned to Meera and gave a teasing smile to her. Now it was her turn to be shocked.

"Wh...What?..Bha.....bhabhi? Me?" Meera shuttered even more at that comment, She did not expect Myra to call her by that title, and she was more shocked to know that she had accepted her to be her sister-in-law because she knew that if Myra denied for her and Yash's relationship, then Yash would not be with her and she was very worried about that, but the reaction from Myra made her worry left within a second and she was feeling a little happy.

"Why are you reacting like that? Do you not like my brother, or do you have anyone else whom you like, or has he still not proposed to you till now?" Myra wanted to tease her more, seeing her reaction.

"Stop it Angel, now you are scaring her, see her face, she is looking like she will faint anytime," Yash can not see how Myra was teasing Meera, so he had to stop her because he knew that Meera was a little shocked and scared.

"Do not worry, she is just messing with you," Yash assured Meera so that she could calm down to digest all of the things.

"Bhai, we both like each other, and we also want to get married but we have decided that we will marry after you only, till then we will wait," Finally, Yash could not take it anymore of his sister's teasing and his brother's stern look, and he looked at Meera and took a deep breath and accepted his relationship with Meera to his brother.

"Urth Finally, what was so difficult about it Yash Bhai," Myra sighed.

"Are you out of your mind? Why are you dragging me in it? I am not going to marry any time soon. So just drop this thought and focus on your marriage, If you want, I can talk to the elders," Karan said. He had not even thought about the marriage, and here his brother was saying that he would only marry after him.

"What are you saying, Bhai? I am not going to marry before you, so it will be better to find a perfect match for you," Yash said seriously. He had already made up his mind and had also discussed it with Meera about it, Meera also did not have any objection to it but she felt proud to see the love and respect Yash had for his family.

"Yash Bhai, do you really think that there will be any girl who will catch Karan Bhai's eyes, his world goes around work and our family so we have to do a lot of hard work to find a girl for him," Myra has half-joked and half-serious.

"I agree with you. I mean, who will agree to spend her whole life with Karan Bhai, who is always like an ice block to others," Yash also agreed with Myra and said jokingly, to which Myra giggled while Meera covered her mouth to prevent herself from laughing.

"What did you say? I am an Ice Block. Like really?" Karan glared at his younger brother.

"No, No Bhai, you are not. What I mean to say is that others thought of you like that, not us, because they do not know you well like us," Yash immediately surrendered his hands after seeing his brother's reaction and started to explain his intention.

"Yeah Yeah, and I will believe your explaination," Karan rolled his eyes at his brother's explanation which he did not believe a bit.

"Bhai, I have heard that you are invited to give a speech at AT Royal Academy's annual function," Myra changed the topic quickly so that her brother did not have to face the wrath of her other brother.

"Yeah, They want me to give a speech to motivate their students for the upcoming exams," Karan explained to her.

"Are you going?" Myra asked.

"Yeah, why do you want to come as well?" Karan looked at his sister and asked.

"Can I?" Myra asked with a smile.

"Of course, Do you really need to ask that, you just have to say and it will be done," Karan also smiled and said.

"Thank you Bhai, love you," Myra gave a wide grin to Karan.

"Okay, okay, can we eat now? The food is going to be cold with your talk, and I do not want it to be happened, I have prepared it especially for Angel," Yash said.

"Oh, Yeah, I totally forget about it, Bhai you talk too much, you distracted to from the food," Myra said with a pout and said to Yash.

"What? When did I do that?" Yash got confused hearing that because it was obviously her who was talking non-stop, and now she was blaming him.

"Alright, stop it now you both," Karan knew his sister well and was well aware of her antics. She had always done that. First, she would never stop the talk, and she would put the blame on her brothers for talking too much.

They all were aware of it but could not do anything, who told them to spoil and love their sister too much. But they always felt happy to see her antics which she only showed in front of her loved ones. It gave them peace when they their little sister's smiling face when she did any prank on them or when she teased them. It was like they had achieved everything in their life. She was not their sister only, but she was like a child for them whom they all wanted to pamper till the end and wanted to give every happiness to her.

Soon they all finished the dinner, and Yash went to drop Meera at her home while Karan dropped Myra at Rawat mansion.

To Be Continued...