Chapter Thirty Nine

After leaving the site, Myra reached at Rishi's home with him.

"So this is your home?" Myra asked, looking at the small house.

"Yes, Come inside," Rishi said, opening the door with the spare key and gesture her to come inside.

Myra gave him a nod and walked inside with him.

It was a small house but was sufficient for a small family like Rishi. There were three rooms, one kitchen, and a living room.

"You came?" A man asked, looking at Rishi, and then looked at Myra with a frown.

"Yes, Dad, ( he said to his father and turned towards Myra, who was standing behind him ) You please sit here. I will get something to drink for you," Rishi said and started to go but was stopped by Myra.

"No need to do that, first. Let's take your father to the hospital. I have already booked an appointment in the best hospital in Mumbai while coming here, so let's go now," Myra said.

"Who is she, Rishi? And what are you doing with a stranger?" Rishi's father asked, looking at his son. He was worried for his son, and he did not want any stranger to take advantage of his son. He was a lawyer, after all, and it was in his blood to get suspicious," Rishi's father said.

"Dad, she is Miss Myra, COO of Singhania Group of Companies," Rishi said, introducing Myra to his father which. His father got shocked to know about the identity of Myra.

He was not able to believe that the COO of SGC was standing in his house. Who did not know what SGC was and what its power was? He was a lawyer, dammit, he was undoubtedly aware of all of it, and that was the thing which was making him shocked and confused at the same time. He was not in his sense to react.

"Mr. Dixit, I will explain you everything........" Myra said and started to explain to him everything about the deal and Rishi's study and his treatment, everything. She did not leave any single details as she knew that Rishi's father was a lawyer and can get suspicious at any small point. So she calmly explained his and also cleared his every single doubt which he asked in between.

When Myra end her explanation, Mr. Dixit had tears in his eyes, and he did not believe that at a time like this when his family was struggling for their livelihood, a person will come all of a sudden and change their life for the better, he can not be most convinced with that.

When Myra saw that Rishi's father was also agreed with her arrangements for Rishi and his family, then she asked Mr. Dixit to explain everything to his wife, to which he agreed, and she also said that she would come and meet them once she had time.

After talking for some time, she took Rishi's father to the hospital for the checkup, where she had already made the preparation, and Rishi was also with them.

After the check, she also dropped them at their house and told them that her lawyer would come in the evening and they can sign the contract after reading it, to which they nodded.

She bid farewell to them and went to her office.

.......................................................................................

"Speak," Myra said to the person who was on another side of the call.

Myra was busy with her work when she got a call from her friend, who was also one of her trusted men.

"We got a new work notification, do you want me to accept it?" the person said from the other side of the phone.

"Why are you asking me that, why the way what is the work this time, do not tell me it is related to them again, I already told you not to accept that work," Myra said to the person, getting frustrated because she was receiving the same work again and again.

"No, this time it is different, the client wants us to investigate about someone," The person said.

"Whom?" Myra said, pausing for a moment to listen to the person.

"You," The person said casually.

"What?" Myra shouted in shock which the person who was on the call still now kept the phone away from his ear, hearing her shout.

"What the hell, can you not speak slow, why are you shouting?" The person said, rubbing his poor ear.

"Oh, shut up, an idiot, and tell me everything," Myra asked him, ignoring his whining.

"Well, I got a notification from the same Id, but this time the work was different this time. He wants us to investigate about Myra, the COO of SGC, which is you," The person explained everything to Myra.

"Why he want to know about me?" Myra asked in confusion.

"How would I know that but I think he is interested in you," the person said in a teasing voice, to which Myra rolled her eyes.

"Ah, I am feeling like the queen after knowing that he like me, Oh come on, Harry, come up with something new, what is this always like and all?" Myra said

"What to do dear, when I have such a beautiful friend like you, I will always think that every person who wants to know about you must be because he like you," Harry said.

"And what if the person is a girl who wants to know about me?" Myra asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Oh come on, Myra, I know you are straight," Harry said, rolling his eyes.

"You know what, Mr. Harry Winston, I think you are very idol in these days so I am thinking to assign some more work to you, what say?" Myra said, gritting her teeth.

"Hah, As if I will do whatever you say," Harry said, scoffing at her.

"I will kill you, let me come there once," Myra said

"Alright, jokes apart, now tell me, what you are going to do about it?" Harry asked, now coming in his serious mode.

"Nothing, do what we were doing from all these days, decline his request," Myra said, shrugging.

"You are not going to do anything about it?" Harry asked once again to confirm.

"Yes, let him do what he wants to do, but he should know his limits, and if he will try to step upon from his limitations and enter in my created walls and then he will see the worst out of me," Myra said narrowing her eyes.

"Alright, so when are you coming to 'The Devils'?" Harry asked her.

"Not so soon. I have so much work pending here as Kia is still not returned from her honeymoon," Myra said, checking some files.

"Yeah, I totally forgot about her. When is she coming?" Harry asked.

"Maybe, tomorrow evening, I talk with Aahil Bhai and Kia yesterday night, that time they informed me about their returning," Myra said.

"Okay so, I will go and do my work, talk to you later, bye," Harry said.

"Okay bye, and informed me if he asked for any work," Myra said.

"Sure," Harry said, and they both disconnected the call.

What do you want to know about me, Ranvijay, and why?

This was the only thought coming into Myra's mind after disconnecting the call from Harry.

To be continued..........