Chapter Ninety-Six

Ring.....Ring.....Ring.....

"Hello," Someone picked up the call and said.

"Hello Urvashi, this is Rishab," Rishabh introduced himself as he was talking with his cousin after a long time.

"Oh, hello, Rishabh Bhai, how are you?" Urvashi said, feeling a little surprised because of getting a call from his cousin as it was so long time when they last talked.

"I am fine dear, how are you doing in USA?" Rishabh talked casually at first before getting to the point.

"I am doing great Bhai," Urvashi replied.

"Actually Urvashi, I want to talk to you about something very important, are you free right now?" Rishabh asked.

"What happened Bhai, Yes I am free, you can tell me," Urvashi got a little confused after hearing that.

"Great, so Urvashi, you graduated from Glory World Insititute, right?" Rishabh asked.

"Yes, why?" Urvashi asked in confusion.

"Do you know Sameer Rawat, Ria, Kriti and Nishant? they were in the same year as you," Rishabh asked, looking at his friends whose focus was totally on the call.

"Yes I know them," She replied, but there was a little anger in her answer.

"And do you know Myra Singhania?" Rishabh asked.

"Why are you asking about her?" Urvashi was shocked, and she suddenly asked as no one had talked to her about Myra till now.

"Is means, you know her," Rishabh said knowingly.

"Can you tell me about her?" Rishabh added.

"Why are you asking about her, first tell me," Urvashi asked, and they could tell that she was confused with the sudden question and she did not want to reveal anything about her.

"Actually, she is married to my friend, and he wants to know because something happened and it is very serious," Rishabh explained a little.

"What happened, Bhai? Is she alright? You were also talking about Sameer and his friends, did they do something to her again, oh my God, that bastard, she is such a sweet girl, why they are not letting her leave, she had no one who could protect her," Urvashi asked in a very serious anxious tone.

"Hey, hey, hey, Urvashi relax, they did not do anything, but why were you saying that again, did they do something to her in the past?" Rishabh tried to make her calm down, but till now, they all knew that there was something that was related to Myra and Sameer's gang.

"Yes, they did, but not many people know about it," Urvashi replied, gritting her teeth as she did not know that Sameer was related to her brother's best friend.

"Hello, Urvashi, hi, this is Ranvijay, Myra's husband, see, I really have to know what had happened with her at that time, it is really important for me to know that, please tell me," Ranvijay could not take it anymore and suddenly said to her.

"Actually, I do not know much about it, but I was a roommate with Kriti and Ria, so sometimes I had heard them talking about their plan and all and I only know some of the things which they did with them and specially with Myra," When Urvashi heard that it was Myra's husband, she did not think to hide.

"What did they do?" Ranvijay asked in a shocked voice.

"Actually, they both took admission in the mid-session, so apart from them, everyone was already familiar with each other and Sameer and his friends were the famous bully in the college so when Myra and Kia came, they tried to bully them, and they tasked them to kiss one of the professors but they denied firmly, so they felt insulted because no one in the college talk to them in that way and everyone knew that they were from a very powerfull background specially Sameer so everyone always tried to metain a distense with them, Ria thought to teach them a lesson, so she sent some student to harass them, and next day when Myra got to know that Ria was behind all of that, she went to Ria and slapped her in front of the whole college, but after some days, Ria and the others went to Myra and apologized for their misbehavior and ask to become her friends, so Myra forgive them, and they become friends in front of the whole college, but no one knew that it was all their plan, they never wanted to become her friend because they knew that she was not of their status and was not from any powerfull background, they just wanted to teach her a lesson, after their friendship, in one month they become very good friends and Sameer and his friends never misbehave with her and the others as well but after one month, some minor incidents started to happened with her as her phone number was distributed in the whole college and she began to get harassing calls from unknown numbers, and one day she was locked in a class room for the entire night and because of which she had to admit in the hospital for two days, Myra did not know who was behind all of that and Sameer and his friends were behaving very good to her so she never doubt to them but one day her pictures with several men were all over the college and the same day she suddenly desapear and after that her I have never seen her in college, but I am damn sure that they were behind all of this, there were many more things which they had done to her," Urvashi explained everything which she knew.

Ranvijay and his friends were shocked to hear that, and they never thought that Sameer and his friends would do something like that.

"If you knew that they were doing all of that, then why did you not warned her," Rishabh said. He could not believe something like that had happened with Myra.

"I wanted to Bhai, but they threatened me that if I say something, then they will do the same thing with me as well. What did you expect me to do then? You knew my situation at that time. I could not take any risk," Urvashi said, and till now, she had tears in her eyes. She started to sob, remembering all of the things which she had witnessed, but she could not do anything and could only watch.

"Thank you Urvashi for telling me all of this, it will be really helpful for us," Ranvijay composed himself from the shock which he had received from Urvashi.

"I always felt guilt for not able to do anything for her at that time, at least at this time, I can be of help," Urvashi said while sobbing.

"Yes, you are, thank you so much," Ranvijay said, and they hung up the call.

"This is really shocking," Parth, who was silent from the starting suddenly said and sat on the chair.

"I can believe that my own brother could do something like that, but I do not know why I still feel that there is something more which is hidden," Ranvijay said, sitting on his chair.

"I agree with you because I do not think that the posters were the reason for her sudden disappearance from college," Rishabh also said the same thing.

"And we have to find out about it," Parth said.

"Yes, and now, we know most of the thing, and now we need to find out about the day when Myra disappeared from college, what had happened that day or the night before," Ranvijay said while thinking about all the things.

"Do not worry, we will surely find out," Parth said, holding Ranvijay's shoulder to give his friend's support which he needed the most at that time.

"I just......I am able to digest all the information. I have never thought that Sameer could do something like that. We have never taught him to become like that, or I have never noticed. Now I know why the Singhania brothers hated us and why they were so afraid of their sister's security in the Rawat mansion. No one would want to marry their sister to someone whose brother did something like that to her. How will I face them now? What will I say to them? I am feeling so ashamed right now and how I will meet Myra, I do not even have the guts to go home and face her right now," Ranvijay said solemnly.

"We can understand, buddy, and we are with you. You are not alone in it, do not worry, we will definitely solve all of it," Parth said, patting his shoulder.

"Yes, Buddy, and think about one thing that they do not hate you; if they hate you, then they would never let Myra Bhabhi married to you, so there is nothing to feel ashamed of. You have not done anything in the first place and Aahil, he know you from college days, and I could tell that he also trust you that was the reason he let this marriage happen otherwise, do you really think that anyone could convince Aahil Singhania to do something which he did not want and the same think goes to Myra Bhabhi itself, she knew whom to hate and whom to love," Rishabh said.

"You are right, and I will surely not break their trust. I will do anything to make her happy, she had already endured because of Sameer and I will not let anything happened to her now," Ranvijay said with determination.

"We trust you, you can do that and we will help you in that for sure," Parth and Rishabh said and went to give a brotherly hug to Ranvijay to show their support.

To Be Continued...