Chapter One Hundred Seventeen

Next day... Sameer and Ria's Reception Party...

The venue was decorated speciously. As expected of the wealthy family in Mumbai, their hall was spacious and noisy. The venue was decorated grandly and majestically.

The guest was started to show up one after another. Sameer and Ria's parents were standing at the gate to receive and welcome the guest while the younger generation was in their allotted rooms and getting ready. While the males already went to the hall after getting ready. They had booked the rooms for the guest and the family members for rest and getting ready.

Today all the Singhania Siblinga were available at the party hall as they did not want any problem with their sister's security and wanted to be on her side to protect her.

Inside the room, Myra, Kia, and Alia, three of them, were getting ready. Myra came out after changing the dress.

She was wearing a Long Black Evening Dress Lace. It was a Tulle Dress Women Party Gown, which has a very Fashionable Butterfly Black Skirt Corset Back. There was a butterfly design at the bottom. She looked so gorgeous in her dress, with her hair tied in a messy bud. A few strands of hair fell on the face giving her a mesmerizing look. She had a simple make on her face and was looking very natural.

While Kia and Alia touched up their makeup, Alia and Kia were done with the make, and we're just left to wear their gown. They all were almost ready, and they were about to go to the party hall. Soon Kia and Alia were also changed into their dresses. Kia was wearing a maroon color fishtail evening gown with her curly open hair, while Alia was wearing a navy blue ball gown. With her hair opened and were settled behind.

"So shall we go now? They all must be waiting for us," Myra said when they all were completely ready.

"Yeah, let's go," Alia said, checking her look for the last time.

Seeing Alia a little uninterested in Sameer's wedding, her mother had given her a little lecture. She observed Alia's behavior during the wedding and the functions, so she asked her the reason, but Alia did not say anything, so Mrs. Rawat just gave her a little lecture so today she did not want to be bothered by her mother and being lectured again, so she tried to be a little happy and was trying to participate in the party.

They all exited from the room and started to walk towards the party hall.

"So, how is your married life?" Kia asked Myra when they were going down to the hall.

"What do you mean?" Myra asked in confusion.

"I mean that I have heard from Aahil that Ranvijay confessed to you. What was your answer?" Kia looked at confused Myra and asked with curiosity.

"I told him that I don't know," Myra said the same thing which he told Herry a few days ago.

"What? You said you don't know? Then what did he say?" Kia asked.

"He said he will wait," Myra replied. She narrowed her eyes and thought about what Ranvijay had said at that time.

"You are saying that it is not a big deal at all," Kia raised her eyebrow at Myra. In between their conversation, Alia did not make any comment because she did not find herself comfortable entering in the conversation because she still felt that she had made a big mistake in her past.

"What is the big deal in that?" Myra got more confused hearing Kia.

"When did you become such a dumb person when it comes to romance?" Kia rolled her eyes and said.

"And when was I experienced person when it comes to romance?" Myra also rolled her eyes at her friend as she found Kia's reaction a little weird.

"Oh, come on, Myra. You could have at least felt a little touched when he said that," Kia said.

"I did feel touched. When did I deny about it? It's just that I did not have some feelings for him as he had for me, and that's what I replied to him when he told me that he loved me," Myra explained.

"Now, I don't want to hear anything more, so just leave it and get ready quickly. You know that today's day is very important for us, so no more nonsense," Myra interrupted Kia from saying anything before she could say anything more. Kia shut her mouth when she saw that Myra was not at all interested in talking on that topic.

Here they were taking their own time to go to the hall, and on the other hand, their husbands were impatiently waiting for them in the hall.

"Why are they still not here?" Aahil was annoyed while waiting for his wife. He really wanted to see his beautiful wife.

"Have some patience, bro. Bhabhi will be here soon," Vihaan said and gave a teasing look to Aahil.

"Shut up, and it is not only me who is impatient here. Look at these two idiots whose eyes are not leaving from the entrance," Aahil rolled his eyes while pointing at Ayan and Ranvijay, who did not even blink their eyes and was continuously looking at the entrance.

"By the way, did you check everything carefully? There should not be any mistake today," Aahil said with a serious tone which also gained Ranvijay and Ayan's attention, who was looking at the entrance a while ago.

"Yes, Bhai. Don't worry. Everything is prepared, and everyone has already taken their position. Herry is also keeping an eye on everything in the security room, and he will update us on the situation from time to time," Karan replied.

"That's good, I hope, everything will go according to the plan. I don't want to risk Princess's life," Aahil said, taking a deep breath.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright, and we are also here to protect our Doll. Nothing will go wrong. We have waited for this moment for a long time, and now it's our time to make move," Ayan said as coldness flashed through his eyes.

"Don't worry, I will never happened anything to her, I will protect her even if I have to sacrifice my life for that," Ranvijay said with determination in his eyes.

"They are here," Vihaan's cheerful voice gained everyone's attention, and everything looked at the entrance.

To Be Continued....