Chapter Eighty

Ayan and Vihaan came to Aahil's room, and Alia also came followed them. She was pretty worried about what had happened because of Vihaan and Ayan's behavior.

As they reached to Aahil's room, Alia found that Aahil, Karan, Yash, Kia everyone was already there, and Ayan and Vihaan joined them.

"You are too late Ayan," Aahil said

"Sorry Bhai, I forgot about it," Ayan said in an apologetic voice.

"What are you doing here?" Ayan asked, narrowing his eyes towards her as he saw Alia also came with them.

"Wo, I thought something happened when I saw how Vihaan came to wake you up, so I was worried that......,"

"You do not need to, now you can go back," Before Alia could complete her explanation Ayan cut her and ordered her to go back.

"Ayan, watch your behaviour," Aahil scolded him as he did not like how Ayan talked to Alia. He knew that Alia had talked terribly about his Princess in the past, but she was also Ranvijay's sister. If they did not want to interact with them, then they just could ignore her. It was not good to behave like that with her, without her mistake. We can not take our anger on the wrong person even Myra had not done anything to Alia, for her Alia's was in the past was a spoiled brat, and it was best to ignore them.

"Sorry Bhai," Ayan apologized.

"Can you all start now, it is getting late," Kia said, changing the topic as the atmosphere was getting a little awkward.

"As you have already come here then sit down," Kia said to Alia.

"Alright, everyone, come let's start," Aahil said and dialed a number on his phone for a video call. The phone was started to ring, and the other party also picked the phone after few rings.

"Hello, Aahil, what happened?" The party asked as he got the call in the morning and that too video call.

"Nothing Ranvijay, Can you take the phone to Princess? She will not wake up until she sees the face of one of us," Aahil explained, as it was Myra's routine which she did not want to change. There was sometimes when they could not be in front of her. If someday Meera does not wake up after seeing the face of her brothers, that day she remains in a bad mood all day. Just like yesterday when she did not see her brother's face.

They thought to call her yesterday, but they were stopped by their family members as it would not look good.

"What?" Ranvijay asked in confusion because he had never heard something like that.

"Why are you reacting like that? Can you not take the phone in front of her," Ayan said in an irritated tone.

They could not call on Myra's number because she was sleeping, so they had to call Ranvijay.

"Okay wait," Ranvijay said and went to Myra's side, who was sleeping peacefully.

"Myra," Ranvijay called her and also shook her a little to wake her up.

"Go to hell and let me sleep," Myra said, throwing a pillow on Ranvjay's face. Ranvjay was shocked by this sudden attack.

Then he heard someone's giggled and he looked at the phone and found that it was Kia who was giggling along with Alia. At the same time, all the brothers had a smile on their faces. They were used to of Myra's this act because she never liked to wake early in the morning, her sleep was very important to her, and she never compromised with her sleep.

"Did she always like that?" Ranvijay asked them, to which they all nodded. Ranvijay gave a sign and again started to wake her up.

"She will not wake up like that, Just put the phone in front of her face and wait," Kia said, making Ranvijay confused, but he did as he was told.

"Okay guys, on the count on 3, Three, Two, One, Princess, Doll, Munchkin, Angel, Cupcake, wake up," They all shouted at the same time.

"Bhais, this is not fare, why are you shouting," Myra opened her slowly and said with a pout. She looked at her brothers on the video call.

Ranvijay gave the phone to Myra to let her talk with them as he could not stand there, holding the phone for her to speak. Myra took the phone from him and said a small thanks.

"Oh really, you mini Kumbhkaran, if no one wake you up, you can sleep for the whole day," Vihaan said, rolling his eyes.

"Vihaan Bhai, did you just roll you eyes at me?" Myra asked in a threatening voice

"What are you saying, when did I do that?" Vihaan said, faking a scared face.

"Let me come home and then I will see you," Myra said.

"Oho, My Dear Cupcake, why are you getting angry in the morning? I will give you Ice-cream, when you come home, anyway, you are coming home today, right?" Vihaan said, trying to appease his lovely angry sister.

"Yes," Myra said, and happiness was already reflecting on her face at the thought of going home.

"Okay, now get up, it is already very late and it is your first day there and you were still sleeping," Kia said, scolding Myra a little.

"It is all your fault, why you all did not call early, I can take exception sometimes but not everytime and you know that," Myra said.

"Okay, we will talk about it when you come home, now get up from the bed and go get ready, today is your first day," Kia said.

"Aahil Bhai, see, your wife is scolding me," Myra complained to Aahil while making a cute face.

"She is right Princess," Aahil replied.

"Okay," Myra said to him.

"Okay now bye, we love you," they all said.

"Love you too," Myra said, and the call disconnected.

"Your phone," She signed with a pout and gave the phone back to Ranvijay, who was also there and listened to their all talk, but what shocked him was Myra's cute, adorable behaviors which she never showed the outside world. It was exclusively for her loved once, today he had seen Myra's new side, which made him mesmerized, and he could no longer take his eyes off from her, her cute antics, her pout, he so thought that he could kiss on her pout.

"Where are you lost?" Myra asked, still holding his phone.

"Nowhere," Ranvijay came out from his thoughts and took his phone back.

After giving him his phone, she went to the bathroom to get ready, leaving Ranvijay standing there. He was lost in his thought that how he had misunderstood her in the past and thought of her as an arrogant, rude girl while she was totally opposite, it was just that she only showed her true side to her loved once, he again felt a little guilty for his previous behavior.

Ranvijay went to the guest room to get ready as the bathroom was occupied by Myra.

Myra got ready in a red saree with light makeup. She wore her ornaments and applied vermilion on her forehead and saw herself in the mirror and signed, now she am a married woman now. When she got completely ready, she decided to go downstairs.

As She was about to open the door, the door was suddenly opened from the outside, which took her off guard. She immediately backed off, but she slipped, and Her eyes widened as she was about to fall. A strong arm pulled her by encircling his one hand around her waist, and she gripped his shirt and pulled it to balance herself, making him so close to her.

She looked at the culprit and found that it was Ranvijay, she was about to shout at him. Still, before she said anything, she found him so close to her, they both were lost in each other, she could feel his bare hand on her bare waist, as she was wearing a saree, so her waist was visible, his touch sends goosebumps on her, as she gulped her Slavia.

Ranvijay realized their position and released her slowly.

"Be carefull," Ranvijay said.

"You suddenly opened the door without knocking it, so I got shocked, and now you are telling me to be careful, can you not knock on the door before opening it," Myra said irritatedly.

"This is my room, so why should I knock on my room," Ranvijay said with a bit of disagreement.

"It is my room as well and you are not the only one living in this room from now on so make a habit of knocking now, what if I was changing or something," Myra said, arguing with him.

"So what, you are my wife, what is wrong in that, it is not like I will not see you like that in the future," Ranvijay said with a smirk on his face. He thought to tease her a little.

"You.......what did you just say?..............dreame on... that will never happen," Myra said with an angry face, but in Ranvijay's eyes, she was looking adorable.

"We will see that in the future, we can not predict it anyway," Ranvijay said, shrugging his shoulder, making Myra's eyes widen and huffed in anger.

"You are shameless," Myra said and pushed Ranvijay a little, who was still standing at the door, and went to downstairs, leaving a smiling Ranvijay.

'Oh Good, it is so good to tease her like that. She looked so cute with her angry face, but what happened to you Ranvijay, you have never behaved like that. When did you start to tease someone? When did you get this hobby? I do not understand what is happening with me, but with her around, I feel like I am a different person,' Ranvijay thought to himself and also went from there.

To Be Continued.......