Chapter Seventy-Six

Ayan and Alia's Room......

Alia was sitting on the bed while Ayan was in the bathroom. She had already changed her clothes into some comfortable ones, and she could hear the voice of the running water, which showed that he was taking a shower at that time.

She was in her own thoughts when she heard the click sound, reflecting that the bathroom was open now.

She turned to see her husband was coming after taking a shower, and he had already changed into comfortable clothes.

He was wiping his hair with the towel, and the water drops were dropping from his hairs to his shoulder.

Alia was mesmerized by this view, and He was looking so handsome that she totally forgot to blink. She was just looking at him with an intense gaze.

She had seen many handsome boys in her college, but right now, she found Ayan, the most handsome man that she could not even take her eyes off from him.

"Are you done checking me out?" Ayan asked with a smirk when he saw that Alia was looking at him with such a gaze.

"Not yet," She blurts out.

"What?" Ayan asked. It was like he did not hear correctly.

"No, I ..I ..Mean, I mean I was not looking at you," Alia started to shutter as she was caught red-

handed, checking him out.

But, is it a crime to check our own husband, and who asked him to be so handsome. Alia thought to herself, but she was scared to say anything in from of Ayan. She was like a kitten in front of him right now who did not have a tongue.

Ayan did not bother about her reply, and he just went to bed after wiping his wet hair. He lay down on the bed while she was just looking at him.

"Now, what are you looking?" Ayan asked with an irritated face as he had seen that Alia was still looking at him like she was watching his every move.

"Where should I sleep?" Alia asked him.