Chapter Ten

She came back into her office followed by Kia with the files in her hand which contains all the required details of her enemies.

She set on the couch placed in her office and placed the files on the table.

Kia also set beside her.

she looked at the files for some time and then picked one from them and started to read it carefully.

Name- Sameer Singh Rawat
Age- 25 Years
Studied at Glory World Institute, The top college in the country.
The younger son of the Rawat family, A spoiled Brat and number one womanizer, he worked with his brother in Rawat Group.
He is in a relationship with the daughter of the Ahuja family Riya Ahuja.

Name- Riya Ahuja
Age- 23 Years
She is the only child of the Ahuja family, She is a model and an actress, she is currently signed under the V Entertainment, she is the girlfriend of Sameer Singh Rawat.

Name- Nishant Verma
Age- 25 Years
He is the second son of the Verma family, he has an elder brother and a younger brother.
He worked under his brother in V Entertainment.

Name- Kriti Singhal
Age- 24 Years
She is the only girl child of her family, she has two elder brothers who doted on her so much, she is vicious women and loved money, she is a fashion designer and the owner of KRI Creations.

Myra read all the information about the four people.

She carefully read what they did in the last 2 years.

She wanted to know her enemy properly before entering their life to destroy them.

"So what have you decided to do with them," Myra came out of her thoughts when she heard Kia's voice.

"What can I do with them, I will just snatch the things from them which they proud so much," Myra replied with an evil smirk on her face.

"So from whom you wanted to start?" Kia asked with curiosity She always liked this side of Myra.

"I have not decided yet," Myra said looking at the files in front of her.

"Okay forget it for some time and let's do some work, my brothers will be here soon," Myra said to which Kia nodded and they both started to do their work.

Soon it was evening and as expected her all brothers were in her cabin to go home together.

They all started to go home in their respective car, Myra dropped Kia at her home first and then drive towards the Singhania mansion.

"How was your day dear, they did not give you lots of work right? if they make you tired by giving more work just tell me I will take a good class of them," Badi Maa asked while giving her the glass of water as soon as she reached home.

"No Badi Maa. My day was awesome and do you think that they can make your daughter tired by giving her work," Myra asked naughtily.

"If they do, I will beat them," Choti Maa said.

The day was passed with their laughter and happiness......