Chapter Fifty-Nine

At V Entertainment...

In Green Room..

"Ria, Boss is calling you to his cabin," Ria's manager entered and said to her in a worried tone.

"Why?" Ria asked, turning towards her manager.

"I do not know, maybe because of the Paris mess," Her manager responded, making Ria worried more.

Ria did not inform anyone when she rejected the offer for an advertisement which was arranged by the company because she accepted Kriti's request to be a showstopper for her.

After the incident, when Ria saw the media at the hotel entrance, Ria's face turned even more pale; her body felt like it was crumbling on its own weight. She thought that If word got out about the incident in Paris, she might not be able to hold onto even any cheap deals. But what she did not know was that the words were already planned to go outside.

At the same time, her photos from the event also spreading through India's online community. The A-grade model, Ria, who gloriously went to Paris to participate in Paris Fashion Week, was meant to overcome all obstacles and rise to a new level in her career. After all, After the Paris Fashion Week, her career will be on the rise, and she could be more famous. However, as soon as the news about her being a part of a team who copied someone else designs come outside, she became a joke.

After this news went viral, it grabbed the attention of many famous online personalities; they all began to ridicule her.

After seeing the humiliation online, Ria finally started crying. She was cursing the day when she accepted the request of Kriti and decided to be a part of this show, but how would she have known that something like that would happen in there that will ruin her career which she had worked so hard.

She had failed too miserably and fallen too painfully!

After she came back from the Paris, Ria did not talk with anyone and was locked herself in her house, and she was only in contact with her manager and Sameer. She did not speak with Kriti because she was angry with her as she thought that everything was happening just because of her. If she did take care of her designs properly that it will not happen. She was just blaming Kriti for everything at that moment.

When she talked with Sameer, he informed her what Kriti spoke with him, and then she got to know everything, but she was still not in the situation to go outside because the media was also behind her for the news as they knew that she was also the part of it and she did not know what to do.

She got to know that it was all that person's doing whom they were still unaware of, she did not know who was that person and why he/she was doing it with them, but she was angry at him/ her for ruining her career.

She thought that if someday she will get to know about that person, then she will definitely kill him/ her with her own hands without thinking twice.

When Vishal ( companies CEO and Nishant's elder brother ) got to know about it, he became so furious because he did not know about it and also Ria created a big mess by taking part in that fashion show, and it is also affecting the company's goodwill.

"Okay, let's go," Ria said and started to go to Vishal's cabin with her manager walking beside her.

When they both reached at the CEO's office, Ria knocked on the door and entered after getting the reply. When she entered, she got to know that she was not the only one who was there. She also saw Nishant, who was sitting on the sofa placed inside the office.