Chapter Twenty

Myra and her brothers with Kia were sitting around a round table in their secret room in the study.

They were discussing something very seriously.

"Bhai, I am sorry because of me you did not contact your best friend, I did not know about it Bhai and why did you do that, it was his brother who was wrong, and if you think that he is a good person and was not like his brother then you did not have to break your friendship just because of me," Myra said to Aahil who was sitting in front of her, Her voice was filled with guilt which was showing how much guilty she was for breaking the friendship of her brother and his friend.

"It was not your fault Princess, and I did not want to make any contact with him because I knew that if I talk to him, then I will not be able to control my anger which I have for his brother and will do something which you will not like and which could break my promise that I have given to you. Otherwise, I would have killed them then and there," Aahil said, standing up from his chair and going towards Myra, who was still looking down due to guilt.

"You take a promise from all of us that we can not punish them, and that was the reason my hands were tied with your promise, and that was also the reason why I did not contact him. I did not want to hurt my friend because of my anger for his brother," Aahil added, caressing her head lovingly.

He knew that she did not like to hurt innocent people and always feel hurt whenever anyone got hurt because of her knowingly or unknowingly, and she never hurt anyone wantedly.

"Bhai is right, Munchkin, it was not your fault; please do not feel guilty and do not be sad as you knew very well that we could not see you are getting sad," Karan said, also trying to console her.

"And you look like very ugly whenever you cry, and your running nose while crying was yuck," Vihaan said with a yuck face, trying to lighten her mood, and he was successful in that because now Myra forgot about her guilt and her mouth hand open hearing Vihaan saying. Seeing it, Vihaan knew what was going to come, so he started to run to save his life from his little sister, and he was right; Myra stood up from her chair and began to run behind him.

"Vihaan Bhai, I will kill you. I am not looking ugly. I always look beautiful whether I cry or laugh, do you understand," Myra said, running behind Vihaan to beat him.

"Okay, now enough, we are here to discuss something vital thing if you all are forgetting and angel you always look beautiful just like an Angel and that was the reason I have given you the name Angel, so do not listen to this idiot, okay, he was just pulling your leg," Yash said, making them understand the reason for their meeting here.

"Really?" Myra asked with a cute pout on her face looking at her all brothers.

"Of course, Cupcake, you are the most beautiful girl in the whole world," Vihaan said, hugging her and hearing his saying that; a beautiful smile appeared on her face, which bring a smile to her brother's face.

"Okay, so if you all are done with your play, so can we discuss our plan? It is getting late, and I have to go home," Kia said to them, who was silently looking at them from the beginning.

"You can stay here; why do you want to go home," Myra said, looking at Kia.

"No, I have to go," Kia said, not looking at her because she knew that if Myra looked at her eyes, then she will get to see that she was hiding something from her.

"What happened Kia, are you okay," Myra asked her again, and till now, everyone was looking at Kia worriedly.

"yes, I am fine now; it is just I am not feeling well," Kia said, ignoring their gaze not ready to answer them.

Myra already felt that something was not right with Kia, and she made a note to talk to her privately.

On the other end, Aahil was also feeling the same; he knew her from childhood and loved her since they were kids, so he was well aware of every act, she never look into someone's eyes if she lies and she was doing the same thing at that moment.

He was 200% sure that she was hiding something, and that was the reason he was more worried.

He also thought to talk to her when they were alone, which was very rare as they never met alone but right now, he had to find some opportunity o met her alone and find out the reason besides her worry.

"Okay, so, I got to know that they all are meeting tomorrow in 'L8n8t Club'. I have asked my men to find out about that Club, and I got to know that the Club is also dealing with some illegal business and Drug, Prostitution, etc. Everyone did not know it, just some people know about it who was their regular customers for that, So the police is working to grab the proofs against that Club, and I decided to help them and asked then to Rade at the Club at the same time when they will also be there," Myra explained about her plan to them.

"So what will happen with their reputation if they caught by the police in that club with some illegal stuff, weather they are involved or not, it will be the case for the last, but it will surely make a breaking news, I have to spend a night in the police station without doing anything wrong just because of them, and now it was their time to know how it feels to spent nights in the police station without doing wrong, that will be the time when they will get to know how it feels when everyone looked at you with disgust," Myra added gritting her teeth and at the same time she was feeling so much anger, the anger was building in her, and she was feeling like killing someone at the same time.

Her brother saw that she was getting angry, so they all went towards her and hugged her to calm her anger, and it always worked on her.

The warmth of her brother's embrace always gives her assurance that she was safe and secure with her brother and no one can hurt her now.

"It is a perfect plan, Baby Doll, and I will make sure that they will not release from the lockup before 3 to 4 days; they have to taste their own medicine," Ayan said, fisting his hand, remembering her sisters cry when they meet her at the police station. They were late because the police did not let her contact anyone, so they were not aware of it, and Kia was also at home at that time, so there was no one to help her.

"Yes, Princess, your plan is perfect," Aahil also said, and all of them was agree with her plan.

After the meeting, they all came outside their secret room and started to go towards their room while Aahil was finding an opportunity to talk with Kia alone, but to his bad luck, Myra grab Kia's hand and bring her to her room, and Aahil also went behind them to know the reason of her worry because he could not see her sad.

He knew that he does not have the guts to confess his feeling to her, but he still loved her and could see her sad face at any cost.

Myra took Kia to her room and made her sit on the bed, Kia knew that Myra would not leave her without knowing the reason, and she also knew that Myra gets to see that she was hiding something.

"now, will you tell me what happened?" Myra asked, crossing her arms around her chest, to which Kia sighed.

"Mom and Dad looked for a boy for me to marry; they wanted me to meet him, so that they can proceed further with the alliance," Kia said, and it was like a bomb to Myra because she knew that Kia loved Aahil from childhood.

"What?" Myra shouted, not believing what she had just heard.

"Did you agree?" Myr asked, coming out from the shock which she just got.

"Why do you think I will agree? You knew about everything, but still, you are asking that question," Kia said, getting irritated with Myra's question.

"I know, Babe, and I am sorry; why do you not tell him about it," Myra suggested her sitting beside her and placing her hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

"And what do you think he will do after knowing about it," Kia crosse question her.

"I am going home, and I just need some rest to calm my mind," Kia said and left Myra's room before Myra could say anything else, to which Myra could only sighed because she knew that they both love each other but still did not dare to confess and she wanted them to realize their own feeling and confess with each other without anyone else interference.

Aahil, who was listening to all their conversation, did not know how to react; he loved her but did not dare to confess to her about it, but he never think about a day will come when she will be married to someone else.

No, he could not let this happen; he had to do something.

He can not see her with someone else, and this mare thought bringing pain in his heart; it was like someone pricked his heart a thousand times.

He had to talk to her now.

When he saw Kia coming from the room, he hides from her sight and went behind her.

............................................................................................

To be continued..................................