Chapter Seventeen

After the meeting, Myra came back to her home and went directly towards her room, and she was exhausted with whatever happened in the meeting hall.

She went towards the bathroom and freshen up, and she came out of the bathroom after getting freshen up and wearing comfortable clothes. She came towards her bed and sat on it, and rested her head on the board of the bed, closed her eyes to get some peace of mind.

She was now thinking that would she be able to work with him or what will happen if she and Sameer come in front of each other.

That was not the right time for them to confront each other.

Myra's POV

Oh God, What should I do now? I do not want to come face to face to them right now, but If I work with his company one day or another day I have to go face to face with him, I thought I would come in front of them when they are in their worst days, but I believe that I can come in front of them any time.

And that Ranvijay, if he will come in between my plan, then I will surely not leave him, whoever will help hi, and come I between my goal will face the worst of me.

Let's forgot it for now and see what will happen next, and you just focus on your plan and your work. It would be best if you put your personal grudges away from your professional.

May be Karan Bhai was right. He may not be like Sameer; otherwise, Aahil Bhai will never let me work with him.

Myra's POV end

Soon after some time, her all five brothers came to her room.

As Karan already informed them about everything ad without wasting any moment, they all started to go to a home without thinking about any other work as their sister's mood was more important than any other work.

When they all entered her room, they saw her resting on her bed. They all knew that she was not sleeping at the moment and she was just lost in her thoughts, so without wasting any time, they all went towards her bed and sat on her bed.

Aahil sat beside her and started to caress her head, feeling someone's touch; she slowly opened her eyes and saw that all her brothers were in front of her and Aahil was sitting beside her. She put her head on Aahil's lap, and Aahil started to caress her hair.

All her brothers were watching her lovingly and with a little worry in their eyes and heart because they all knew how much she would be uncomfortable with dealing with this project.

"Do you want to talk Princess, you know that you can talk to us any time and about anything, right?" Aahil said lovingly, to which Myra nodded after hearing his statement.

"Then you also know that your comfort and happiness is the thing that matters a lot for us, right, Baby Doll?" Ayan asked her, to which she again nodded.

"If you were not comfortable, then why did you agree to work with them Cupcake, you could have denied and left everything to us. We will handle everything, Cupcake," Vihaan said, looking at her. He was upset by watching her lovely sister like that.

"I know Bhai, but I do not want to mix my personal problems with my professionals, As I am now working in a company without hiding, so I have to face people like him, and I also have to face them sooner or later than why would I be hiding if I have to come in front of them soon and please do not worry, I am fine, it is just I am thinking about past, will I become weak facing them, I do not want to be vulnerable in front of them, I want to make them pay for whatever they had done to me, that time my hand was tied, and I could not do anything, and I was not aware that they all would stoop so low to do something like that and that too just for fun but now I am no ore bounded, and I can punish them now," Myra replied with determination still resting her head on Aahil's lap and looking at Vihaan.

"Do not worry, Angel, we all are with you, and you can do whatever with them. If anything happened, you would find all of us beside you protecting you from any evil. We were not with you at that time because you did not tell us anything that happened with you in the college. If Aahil Bhai did not get to know about it, then you will never tell us about it, and we still feel guilty that we were not able to help you. You did not find us that much strong to tell us about your problems, and you did not trust us that we would help you and would by your side always," Yash looking at her with a sad face.

Hearing Yash's statement and his guilty face, Myra got up instantly, sat straight, and went towards Yash. She holds his hand and made him looked at her.

"It is not like that Bhai, you all were always my strong brother on whom I can every time relay without thinking twice, it was just that after whatever happened that time I was not in the condition to think straight and I did not know what to do at that time, please do not feel guilty, it was all my fault to trust them, If I had not to trust them, then nothing like that would happen," Myra said.

"Do not worry, I have already plan how t make their like living hell, just like they made mine, and I will not let anyone come between them and me," She said, and an evil smirk was plastering on her face, which showed that whatever she was thinking was not at all suitable for them and soon they are going to lend in the devil's den.

"That is like our sister. We are always with you, Munchkin," Karan said with a smile.

Soon they all hugged her giving her assurance that they will never leave her no matter what, and she could also feel her brother's love, and she knew how much brothers love her.

They can die for her and as well as kill anyone to protect her, and she was also the same and can do anything for her brothers.

She is really blessed that her brothers love her so much, and no one can replace that love for her.

"Okay, so now take some rest because it will be diner time soon," Aahil said, and they all nodded.

Aahil made her lie on the bed and covered her with the duvet. He patted her head and told her to close her eyes.

"Sleep Princess, you must be tired from all the work and meeting," Aahil said, to which she smiled.

"Aahil Bhai, please sing for today. I want to listen to you, and it has been so long time you have sung for me," Myra said with a pout.

Seeing her cute pout, how could her brother denied her request so without wasting any time, and he was ready to sing.

"Okay, as my princess say, now tell me which song you want to hear," Aahil asked.

"The same song which you always sing for me in childhood," Myra said, and they all smiled, looking at her.

She was like their child, whom they always pampered a lot.

Aahil started to sing, patting her head lovingly, to which she smiled at him, and he also smiled at her.

Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hai
Ek hazaron mein meri behna hai
Saari umar humein sang rehna hai x (2)
Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hai
Jab se meri aankhon se ho gayi tu door
Tab se saare jeevan ke sapne hain choor x (2)
Aankhon mein neend na mann mein chaina hai
Ek hazaron mein meri behna haiSaari umar humein sang rehna hai

Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hai
Yeh na jaana duniya ne tu hai kyon udaas
Teri pyaasi aakhon mein pyar ki hai pyaas
Aa mere paas aa keh jo kehna hai
Ek hazaron mein meri behna hai
Saari umar humein sang rehna hai
Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hai

Ek hazaron mein meri behna hai
Saari umar humein sang rehna hai x (2)
Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hai

Ayan sang, remembering the days when his little sister was far away from them. He came to her side and caressed her head.

Jab se meri aankhon se ho gayi tu door
Tab se saare jeevan ke sapne hain choor x (2)
Aankhon mein neend na mann mein chaina hai
Ek hazaron mein meri behna haiSaari umar humein sang rehna hai
Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hai

Karan sings and remembers when they saw her sister crying after that incident, and at that time, they just want to see their sister smile. He was looking at her sister, who was now half-awake and can sleep anytime.

Yeh na jaana duniya ne tu hai kyon udaas
Teri pyaasi aakhon mein pyar ki hai pyaas
Aa mere paas aa keh jo kehna hai
Ek hazaron mein meri behna hai
Saari umar humein sang rehna hai
Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hai

Vihaan also started sing telling her that they were always the partner in crime so she can share and tell anything with him, and she smiles in her hearing him even she was half-sleep.

Dekho hum tum donon hain ik daali ke phool
Main na bhoola to Kaise mujhko Gayi bhool x (2)
Aa mere paas aa, keh jo kehna hai
Ek hazaron mein meri behna hai
Saari umar humein sang rehna hai
Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hai

Yash sing tells her not to sad or worried about anything. They were always with her.

Jeevan ke dukhon se yoon darte nahi hain
Aise bachke sach se ghuzarte nahi hain x (2)
Sukh ki hai chaah to dukh bhi sehna hai
Ek hazaron mein meri behna hai
Saari umar humein sang rehna hai

Aahil sing.........

Bholi bhali japani gudiya jaisi tu
Pyaari pyaari jadoo ki pudiya jaisi tu x (2)

Ayan sing.........

Daddy ka mummy ka sabka kehna hai
Ek hazaron mein meri behna hai

Karan Sing.........

Saari umar humein sang rehna hai
Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hai

Yash sing.........

Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hai
Ek hazaron mein meri behna hai

Vihaan sing.........

Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hai
Ek hazaron mein meri behna hai

They all had tears in their eyes while their sweet little sister went to a deep slumber. They wiped their tears.

They all kissed her forehead one by one and went out from her room, making sure not to disturb her.

The bond of a brother and sister is always special. It is one of the best relationships as compared to relationships we share with all other people. The connection between a brother and a sister is a lifelong connection with everlasting memories.

Despite those cute fights, they encourage, protect and stand by each other at all times. The seesaw of a sibling relationship is balanced by love and trust.

A brother-sister relationship teaches so many things- accepting differences, being emotionally skilled, and having each other's back every time. To cherish this unique and sweet sibling bond,

There was nothing better than having a protective and lovely brother-sister in your life.

The brother who can love you like his own child and protect you with every evil, and the sister who can take care of you like a mother can be your child to demand anything from you.