Chapter Seventy Four

Sorry for the very late update, I was admitted to the hospital so I was not able to update, hope you all will like this update, I am going to end this story soon.

"What happened? Is it something serious which you all want to talk about?" Ranvijay asked when they all reached in the room to talk.

Everyone was shocked when they heard that the Singhania brothers wanted to talk to Ranvijay about something just when it was time for Bidaai.

The family members asked the reason, but they did not say anything, and when they told them to talk later about anything, they denied it and said that this is very urgent and it can not wait, so everyone had to agree with them because they knew how much adamant they were.

"What do you think about this marriage, and what are your plans for this? I know that you agree to this marriage just because of your Grandfather and nothing else, so what are your plan about your marriage?" Aahil was the first one to start the conversation.

"What do you mean by plans?" Ranvijay asked in confusion as he did not understand what they wanted to know.

"Our means is that, you are already married now, but it was not with your will, and same goes with Doll, so what you have decided about this marriage?" Ayan asked, looking at Ranvijay.

"I have not think about it properly now, and do you not think that it should be Myra and me, we both to decide about it, I can not only make the decision on behalf of both of us," Ranvijay said as a matter of fact because he felt that in the marriage it should be the both of them who decide about it, he can not just make the decision for both of them because he was not the only one who was married and it was also Myra's right to know about it and decide.

"Great," Aahil said and nodded.

"Ranvijay, let me tell you honestly that we all did not agree to this marriage, but we could not do anything because of Dadu and Myra. The reason why we did not want this marriage to happen, so the cause is not you but something else which we could not tell you but I hope that you can take care of our sister because she is more precious to us than anything else, one scratch on her and we can make the world upside down, so make sure that she will not get hurt and harm in your family, otherwise we also do not know what we will do then," Aahil said.