Chapter Eighty Three

Myra went to get ready. She did not change her Saree but just doing a minor touch-up. Still, she was looking heavenly beautiful. She was wearing the same Red Saree. Her Saree was perfectly draped and was showing her every curve, her hairs were open, and her hairline was filled vermillion. Her forehead had a small Bindi, and She was not wearing any heavy jewelry, just diamond earrings and her nuptial chain around her neck. Her hand was filled with bangles.

"I am ready," Myra said once she got ready. She did not pack any clothes as she already had many at Singhania Mansion.

Ranvijay was checking his emails while sitting on the sofa, and he looked up when he heard her voice.

He could not believe his own eyes, and he did not even blink his eyes. He did not believe that someone could look that much beautiful. According to him, her beauty could become the reason for the world's downfall.

"Are you done checking me out, like what you see, mister?" Myra asked with a smirk on her face when she saw him looking at her without blinking.

"No, I would love to do it more," Ranvijay was not embarrassed at all after hearing Myra's comment, and he replied to her.

"Do anyone outside know, how much shameless of a person are you?" Myra asked, narrowing her eyes at him.

Why would anyone need to know, my wife knows this, and that is enough," Ranvijay replied with shrugging his shoulder, and he got up and to pack a set of his clothes as he needed to stay at Singhania Mansion at night.

"Who are you calling you wife?" Myra asked, forgetting that she had just married to him and she was the only one who was his wife.

"The one who just replied," Ranvijay said, rolling his at her behaviors.

"Go to hell," She could not retort anymore when she remembered that she was his wife. ( funny, right )

"Sure, if you would like to go with me,"

"Ahhh, you are so irritating," Myra gritted her teeth in irritation.

"Thanks for the compliment, Madam," Ranvijay said and slightly bowed his head which annoyed Myra more.

"Humph," She humphed and went from there while Ranvijay followed her with a smile on his face. He was enjoying teasing her, and she looked cute and adorable when she got irritated.

After bidding bye to everyone, Ranvijay and Myra went to Singhania Mansion.

......................................................................

Singhania Mansion...

Everyone in the Singhania family was waiting for Myra. They were sitting in the living room after breakfast.

Alia prepared Kheer for her first Rasoi, and everyone gave her the gifts and blessings. Alia was also waiting for her brother, it was only a day, but she was missing home so much.

"Why had she not arrived yet," Vishavajeet asked, looking at the door.

"Dadu, you are asking the same question from the last 2 hours. If you are missing her that much, then why did you get her married on the first place?" Vihaan rolled his eyes at Vishavajeet's childish behavior.

"What do you know," Vishvajeet said, glaring at him.

"Do not worry Dadu, she is already on the way and will reach here soon," Aahil said.

"Dadu," Everyone soon heard the voice of the person for whom they were eagerly waiting for.

"Mayu," Vishvajeet quickly stood up and went towards her, who was also running to her Dadu.

"I missed you Dadu," Myra said, hugging her grandfather.

"I missed you to Mayu, how are you?" Vishvajeet asked, caressing her head.

"I am good Dadu, how are you," She asked him.

"Fit and fine," He replied.

"How are you, Ranvijay beta?" Vishvajeet asked Ranvijay, who was standing beside Myra.

"I am fine Dadu," Ranvijay replied and took his blessings.

Soon Myra and Ranvijay met everyone and hugged them. They all settled in the living room, and the servant brought snacks and drinks for them.

Alia also came to Ranvijay and hugged him. Alia sat beside Ranvijay.

"How are you?" Ranvijay asked, looking at his sister.

"I am fine Bhai," Alia said with a bright smile. Ranvijay tried to find if she was faking her smile and if something had happened. He remembered Ayan's threatening. Still, he also knew that he was not someone who would do anything without any reason, but after seeing her, he could tell that she was really happy.

"I am relieved to see you happy," Ranvijay said while patting her head lovingly.

"They all are so nice, Bhai and Ayan is also nice to me," Alia said.

"Really?" Ranvijay asked.

"Yes, Bhai, and I am going to start working. I talked with Ayan and said that I could give interview at SGC," Alia continued excitedly.

"You want to work?" Ranvijay asked with a shock as he knew that his sister was not so in working.

"Yes, Bhai, I had seen how Kia and Myra Bhaibhi works so hard and how they are independent. I also want to be independent and want to stand on my own feet so that I will not be dependent on someone else, and Ayan has given me permission for that," Alia explained.

"My little sister has grown up now," Ranvijay said, looking at his sister, who became mature suddenly.

"I am happy to see you like that," Ranvijay added.

They all chatted for some time, and soon it was lunchtime. They all went to the dining table to have lunch.

"So what is the special for today?" Myra asked as she sat on her seat with Ranvijay beside her and Yash on the other side.

"As usual your favorite, Angel," Yash opened the lids from the dishes and showed them to Myra.

"Wow, Bhai, love you," Myra said excitedly as she watched her favorite dishes. She loves Yash's cooking so much.

"Alright, let start, I am too hungry now after seeing the mouth-watering dishes," Myra said.

Soon everyone started to have their lunch, and Yash was feeding Myra. Whenever she was with her brother, they never let her eat by herself. They always make her eat with their hands.

"Wow Bhai, you are getting, more and more expert in cooking," Myra said when she had the first bite.

Soon after lunch, everyone again settles in the living room. Where the females were talking about random things, males were talking about business.

To Be Continued...