Chapter Twenty Two

Aahil was very happy after knowing that Kia also loved him since childhood as he does.

After parking the car in the parking area, he went towards his room.

He was about to enter his room when Myra stopped him in his track.

"Care to explain, Mr. Aahil Singhania," Myra said, crossing her arms around her chest and looking directly at Aahil.

"What are you talking about princess," Aahil asked, looking at her in confusion.

"Where were you?" Myra asked directly.

"Wo, I went for a walk outside," Aahil said, looking here and there because he knew once he looks in her eyes, she will be caught that he was lying to her, and he did not want to lie to her either, but he did not know what to say at that time.

"Oh. Walk with Kia, right," Myra said, and Aahil looked at her in shock.

She already knew that Aahil went to drop Kia at her home because she asked the driver about Kia, and that was when he got to know that Aahil himself went to drop her. She was also shocked after knowing this because it had never happened before.

"How do you know?" Aahil asked her shock.

"Does it matters, Bhai? What is going on with you two? Tell me," Myra demanded, and that was the clue for Aahil to her everything because he knew that she would not leave him before knowing anything, and if she got to learn from someone else, then she will be upset and hurt, which he never wanted.

"Come, let's talk inside," Aahil sighed and asked her to come into his room so that they could talk, to which she nodded, and they both went inside and settle on the couch.

Aahil was sitting beside Myra; he held her hand and took a deep breath.

"Princess, I want to tell you some ting but promise me that you will not become angry with me," Aahil asked her looked at her expectedly.

"Okay, Bhai, I promise," Myra said, knowing that this must be something important that was the reason her brother was saying something like this.

"Myra, I know that we promised each other that we would not. Keep any secret from each other, but still, there is one thing that I did not tell anyone, I did not know how to say that because I was afraid of rejection," Aahil started to say.

"I love Kia, I love her since childhood, But I did not know how to confess it to her because I thought that if I tell her about my feeling, and what if she rejected me, then things would be awkward between us, and what if she wanted to go away from me because of my confession, so I did not tell her and so to you all, but today when I saw her sad and heard your conversation then I got to know that her parents are looking for marriage alliance for her and she was not happy with that so I decided to talk to her, I asked her if she loved someone else then I can talk to him and her parents, and that was the time I got to know that she loved me. As I do," Aahil tell her everything, and Myra was looking at him with an expressionless face.

"Today we confess our feelings for each other, and I am so happy Princess; I am so happy to know that person I loved with all my heart also loves me," Aahil said with a happy smile on his face, which suddenly disappear after looking at Myra's expressionless face.

"I am sorry for hiding it from you, Princess, but Please do not get angry with your Bhai," Aahil said in a pleading voice; he could bear anything in this whole world other than his princess's angry or hurt.

After hearing everything, Myra suddenly stands up from the couch and, looking at her, Aahil also stands up thing that she was angry.

But his sad face turned into a confused one when he heard her laughing like a mad girl.

"Oh God, I can not take it anymore," Myra said, clutching her stomach while laughing.

"Princess, are you okay?" Aahil asked in a worried tone, and he was not getting what was happening with Myra.

Myra went towards Aahil hugged him.

"Yes, Bhai, I am okay, and I am so happy for both of you; I am not angry at you Bhai, because I always knew that you also love her as she loves you, but you both were not ready to confess, and I wanted that you both should be the one who tells each other about your feeling, not the third one," Myra said holding her brother's hand.

"Really," Aahil asked, still not believe that his baby sister always knew about his feelings.

"But how do you know about my feeling for her? I mean, I agree that you know that Kia loves me because she told you about it, but I had never told you," He asked in confusion.

"Bhai, you do not need to tell me about your love for Kia to make me know; I can tell it just by looking in your eyes, the way you looked at her when we were in the meeting, your whole attention would be on her always and today when you see her sad you also got worried for her, I have known this since long ad last but not the least, I do not need words to understand my brothers, I can tell what they feel, just by looking in their eyes," Myra said smiling at his.

"We have blessed to have you in our life, princess," Aahil said, cupping her face and looking at her lovingly.

"Yes, I know Bhai, you do not have to tell me, I am one in a million, and God has created me with lots of time and care," Myra said proudly, to which Aahil laughed.

"Yeah, Yeah, drama queen," Aahil said, pinching her cheeks.

"Bhai," Myra said, pouting cutely while rubbing her cheeks with her hand.

"We have to do something, Bhai, because her parents are looking for a marriage alliance for her," Myra said, making him remember their talk.

"I will go and talk to her parents tomorrow and tell them that I want to marry her so they can forget about finding any other boy for her," Aahil said.

"Okay, but first we have to talk with our family," Myra said.

"we will talk to them as well in the morning," Aahil said

"Okay, Bhai," Myra said.

"It is already late, princess, you go and sleep," Aahil told her, patting her head.

"Okay Bhai, bye, good night," Myra said and started to go.

But she suddenly stopped and again went towards Aahil, who was still looking at her, and hugged him.

"Thank you Bhai, I always saw Kia as my Bhabhi and wanted her to be in our family, and you are going to fulfill my wish; thank you so much, Bhai, you are the best," Myra said

"Thanks to you too princess, if you did not make Kia your friend, then how could I saw her and fall for her at first sight," Aahil also thank her.

"Yeah, you are right, so what will I get in return for this huge favor?" Myra asked with a mischievous smile on her face, and Aahil knew that she was up to something now, but he still gave in at her wish.

"Whatever my Princess want," Aahil said to her.

"Okay, I will tell you when I want, and promise me that you will not deny," Myra said

"When did I ever deny you, princess," Aahil asked.

"Okay, Bhai, now I am going; I am so sleepy," She said and went to her room with a happy smile on her face.

To be continued...................