Chapter Forty-Seven

"I want to talk to you all about something very important, So I want everyone to be gathered in the living room after dinner," Vishwajeet said to everyone when they all were having dinner.

"What happened, Dad, is everything alright?" Abhivanth asked with concern, and everyone also looked at him with a questing look.

"No, everything is alright, it is just something I have decided, and I want to know your opinion about it," Vishawajeet explained a little seeing the concerned faces of his family members.

"Okay," Abhivanth said.

Soon after dinner, they all gathered in the living area.

"So Dad what do you want to talk about?" Rajesh asked.

"Some asked for Myra's hand for marriage," Vishwajeet said, and it was like a bomb dropped on everyone in the living area.

Everyone was shocked and silent as they did not how to react to the sudden information.

Vishwajeet looked at his family members, and he expected this kind of the same reaction from everyone, so he was well prepared.

"What, are you kidding me, Dadu? Match and that too for Myra, she is still very young and who is the person who asked for her hand and why did you not denied to that person, she is not the age of marriage Dadu," Aahil was the first one to react and came out from his shocked zone. While every other person also came out from their thoughts after hearing Aahil's shout.

"What do you mean by still young? Kia and Myra are of the same age, and if you can marry her at this age, then why can you not let your sister marry," Vishwajeet retorted back to Aahil. It also made Aahil speechless because Vishwajeet was right at his place, and he did not have anything to say.

"But who is the guy, Dad? and who asked for Myra's hand for marriage?" Rajesh asked to Vishwajeet.

"You all already know that person and also met him at Aahil's wedding," Vishwajeet said.

"Who is he, Dad, tell us clearly, do not talk in riddle," Abhivanth asked, getting impatient.

"Today, Harsh came to meet, and he asked Myra's hand for Ranvijay. He thinks that they both will be suitable for each other and will make a perfect couple, and I also agree with him because I also like Ranvijay for Myra," Vishwajeet said, and this becomes the most shocking news for Myra's brothers and her best friend.

"No, it can not happen. She can not marry him," Kia suddenly shouted and made everyone confused by her sudden reaction.

"Why?" Vishwajeet asked in a confused tone, and he did not expect Kia to react in such a way.

Before she could say anything else, Aahil stopped her holding her hand, and that also made her realize what she blurted out in shock.

"She means that Myra is very young and also she is not here and we can not decide anything ourselves, so we at least let her come back and then asked for her decision," Ayan tried to explain on Kia's behalf and tried to handle the situation because he knew why she reacted like that, they also did not expect.

"Yes, Dadu, Bhabhi is just shocked with the sudden news and did not know how to react," Karan also supported Ayan in handling the situation and make them believe in their explanation.

"Okay, so tell me, what do you think about this marriage?" Vishwajeet looked at the older generation and asked to the elders for their opinion.

"Ranvijay is a good guy, and I have never heard anything wrong about him from anyone, so I do not think that there is any problem in this alliance," Abhivanth gave his opinion after thinking sometime.

"I also agree with Abhi Bhai," Rajesh also agreed with his brother.

"I can not believe that we are talking about Myra's marriage. I mean it was like yesterday when she was roaming in this whole mansion holding her doll and ask everyone to play with her," Sharda said, thinking about Myra's childhood.

"Yes, Didi, you are right, we did not even realize that when our little Myra become so young that we are talking about her marriage," Mradula was doing the same.

"Dad, I think that Ranvijay is an excellent guy, and they will be a good couple," Sharda said.

"Yes, I am thinking the same," Mradula also gave her agreement in this.

Their thoughts made Vishwajeet sighed in relief and happy that his family was also thinking the same, just like him while the younger generation was looking at them in pure socked, they could not believe that their parents already agreed with this alliance. Still, they could not let that happen at anyhow they could not let her to marry in the same family.

They have to think and do something about it.

"But, we first need to know about Myra's decision. What if she likes someone? Then we will go as per her choice, and we will not force her," Rajesh said.

"Enough, what are you all even saying? Did I not tell that we first need to wait for Myra to come back, and then we will talk to her about it, why are you already agreed with it," Ayan said in frustration. He could not believe that his parents already started to think about her marriage.

"What happened to you? Why are you all reacting like that? We are just talking, and we have not fixed her marriage with Ranvijay," Vishwajeet said. He was so confused with them.

"We just want Myra to come back and then decided," Vihaan said.

"I will talk to her, and I know she will also agree as I do not see anything wrong in Ranvijay," Vishwajeet said.

"No, Dadu, you will not do that. We will talk to her and will tell you her decision, tell, then please wait," Aahil said, controlling Kia from saying anything as she was already not feeling good after the news.

"Okay, if you all say so, then you all with talk to her and tell me about her decision," Vishwajeet said, nodding his head as he knew about the possessive behavior of his grandsons towards Myra.

After that, they all went to their own room, and the Singhania brothers and Kia were in their own thoughts.

"No, we can not let this happen. You have to do something. We can not let her marry in that house," Kia started to said to Aahil as soon as she entered in their room.

"Relax, we will think about somethink, do not worry," Aahil tried to comfort her as he knew that she was the only one who was with Myra.

"You do not know what she had gone through in those days just because of them, and now Dadu wants her to marry with his brother, who was one of the reasons for all that. No, please do something Aahil, do not let this happen," Kia said, and tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Do not worry, we all will think about something, trust me," Aahil said, wiping her tears and hugged her to comfort her.

They all were thinking the same thing that how they were going to talk with Myra about it and how will she going to be reacting to this news.

No one from the younger generation wanted this marriage to happen, as they knew who was living there, and they did not want their baby sister to go there.

To Be Continued..........