Chapter One Hundred Seven

Soon Sameer reached the Rawat mansion. He parked his car in the parking and went inside. It was already night when he arrived there. There was no one in the mansion at that moment. His parents went to attend a wedding, Harshwardhan went out with Vishawajeet and some other friends, and will not be at home until tomorrow. Ranvijay was still in the office. The servants were also gone to the servant quarter, which was outside of the mansion, and others went to their homes.

He took off his jacket and threw it on the sofa in the living room. He sat on the couch and held his head in his hand, he was deep in thought and thinking about the happenings when he heard the sound of heels. He raised his head and saw that it was Myra who had just entered from the gate. It was evident that she was coming from the office because she was wearing her office attire. Myra had already seen him sitting in the living room, but she did not bother with that and just continued to walk towards the stairs.

Seeing her walking without giving any reaction, Sameer got more angry. He was already stopping himself from strangling her to death but seeing her in front of him now he could not control himself.

"Stop right there," He stood up from the couch and shouted at her when he saw her walk past him, but Myra did not stop and continued to walk. It was as if she did not hear him and see him.

"Myra Singhania, I said stop right now, you can not go now before answering my question," Sameer furiously shouted again.

Myra stopped in her track. She turned and narrowed her eyes at him. She crossed her hands around her chest in an arrogant way and asked, "Who do you think you are to stop me? And why do you think that you will ask and I will answer?"

"I know it is you who is doing all of it with us, so do not try to pretend in front of me," Sameer gritted his teeth.

"Hah, why do you think that I will pretend. You want to know if I am behind all of it, then hear me now. Yes, I am behind all of it. So what? What will you do now? Or did you forget what you all had done with me back then, now it is your turn to pay back," Myra mocked him. She did not hide anything from him because it was of no use.

"Do you really think that you will do whatever you want? They might have fallen into your traps, but I am not that naive. You want to play, right? Alright then, let's play and see who will win in the end," Sameer was also not someone who would break down that easily. He challenged her.

"All the best then," Myra smirked at his challenge and on his arrogant way.

"Myra Singhania, do not forget that this is my family and your husband is my brother. Do you really think that he will be on your side when something will happen with me, or do you think that he will let you do anything with me? If you feel like that, then you are in some delusion, just wait and see how I will show you your place and then your real face to the entire family. They will not take a minute to throw you out of the house," Sameer was a very arrogant man. According to him, he could do anything, and his family would always be on his side to protect him, even if it would be for the family's reputation. Did that matter? The important thing was that he would not be in any problem in the end. He would be safe. With that thought, he never regretted doing anything.

"All the very best then," Myra did not say more because she also knew that when the Rawat family came to know about her doing, they would surely ask her to leave this house.

About her marriage, this was the thing she was most scared about, earlier she had never taken it seriously, she had agreed to give this marriage a chance because she did not want any problem while living in the Rawat mansion, and with Ranvijay, it was not that she was living in a separate room, she had to live in the same room with Ranvijay, and they could not live like a stranger, so she decided to agree with Ranvijay's request when he asked her, but deep down she decided not to let Ranvijay entered in her heart. But things are different now, she had started to feel something for Ranvijay, and she knew that he was making his place in her heart which she did not want.

The more she tried to stay away from him, the more he would come near her, it was getting more difficult for her so now she had left everything on the destiny if he asked her to leave, she would leave but she was also hoping him to stand by her side. She did not want to break her marriage with him, but for that, she also could not forget her revenge for which she had waited for two years. Only she knew how much hard work she had done for that. Those two years were like hell for her, and now when she was about to succeed, she could not back off.

"Humph....Let see then," Sameer scoffed at her and went to his room.

Myra also went to her room. She went to the bathroom to take a shower. After showering, she changed her clothes and lay down on the bed. There was Ranvijay's photo on the bedside table. She picked up the picture and stared at it for some time.

'You knew that I was the reason behind Ria's fallen career, but you did not say anything at that time and said that you will be with me and will always protect me, but I do not know what you will do when I will do something to your brother. Will you still be my side, or will you ask me to leave your house? You said that you like me but will you start to hate me when I do something to your brother? I do not know what will happen to us....to our marriage, but I want to say something which I do not know if I will get a chance in the future. I also like you. I do not know from when and how it all started, but I began to like you. I like your company. Whenever you are with me, I feel protected and safe, and it was like nothing would happen to me if I were with you. Whenever I am with you, my heart starts to do the marathon. (she chuckled)  Our first date, it was the best day ever. I can never forget that day in my life. Ranvijay, I do not know what destiny holds for us. Will we be together or not but I hope you will not hate me. Please just do not hate me because I will not be able to bear that.' In the end, her tears started to fall. She wiped her tears and put the picture back on the bedside table.

At the same time, her phone started to ring. She checked her phone, and it was from Ranvijay. She frowned and picked up the call.

"Hello," She said after picking up the call.

"Hey, sweetheart, did you reach home?" Ranvijay started to call her with different endearments after he confessed to her that he liked her, like- sweetheart, darling, wifey, honey, etc. A blush crept on Myra's face when she heard him calling her sweetheart, and she smiled.

"Yes, I had reached a while ago," She answered with a smile.

"Great, have you had your dinner?" Ranvijay asked, and Myra could hear the sound of paper turning. She knew that he was checking some files and was busy at that time, she checked that time, and it was already 9 PM. A frown appeared on her face.

"Yes I had it with Karan Bhai. You are still in the office, it is already 9 PM, did you forget to check the time and the weather is also not good today, it was forecasted that it could be raining," She said in a worried tone. But Ranvijay smiled at hearing her concerned voice.

"Oh....is my dear wife worried about me?" Ranvijay asked, teasing her.

"Shut up... who is worried about you? I am just worried about myself, if you got sick then I have to take care of you which I do not want to," Myra tried to reason with him making him chuckle at this silly reason.

"I will be late today," Ranvijay said.

"Why?" Myra asked as she looked outside the window through the glass.

"There is an important meeting tomorrow so I need to sort out the papers today itself," Ranvijay sighed and explained to her.

"Can it not be done tomorrow?" Myra asked with a sad face.

"I am sorry, Darling, and it is really important; otherwise, I would not have stayed with it this late. I know that my wife will be waiting for me at home," Ranvijay said the last part to tease her so that her mood could be changed. He could feel that she was sad after hearing that he would be late.

"Alright then," Myra sighed and replied. She did not say anything about his teasing.

"Okay, bye, I will be there as soon as possible and will miss you till then. Take care and do not be up too late," Ranvjay nagged her a little making her roll her eyes.

"Okay, bye, you go to your work, and I am going to sleep," Myra said.

"Okay, miss you sweetheart," Ranvijay said, and Myra smiled.

They both hung up the call. Myra sighed with a sad face. She was worried about him, but she was also happy to see that he called to inform her about his late arrival. It showed how much he cared about her and her heart overwhelmed by the thought. She smiled and closed her eyes to sleep.

To Be Continued...