Chapter Twenty One

Kia was going outside the Singhania Mansion, and she was totally lost in her own thoughts that she did not realize that Aahil was following her to out side.

Once she reached outside the mansion, she went towards the car which was waiting for her, and it was managed by Myra for her so that she will not go alone and will reach home safe as it was late in the night.

When she was ready to enter the car, she heard that someone was calling her.

"Kia, Wait," Aahil called her.

Kia turned towards the voice and found that it was Aahil who called her.

She stopped in her track to know the reason because she was a little irritated at that moment because of the marriage alliance and her feeling for Aahil, which she can not neglect and also could not confess to him.

She thought that Aahil does not love her, and even if she confesses to him, he will not reciprocate the same feelings for her, so why she makes things awkward by admitting her one-sided love, but she did not know that he also loved her as much as she loves him, it was just that he was again fear in confessing his feelings for her.

"I will drop you, come," She was shocked hearing that because he never tried to be alone with her in all these years. He always makes arrangements for her but never drops her himself in all these years.

"You do not need to do that, and I can go with driver uncle," Kia said as she did not want to go with him, not at least at that moment when she was angry and irritated. She did not want to do or say something wrong in her anger.

"As I said, I will drop you, and then I will drop you, end of the discussion," Aahil said in a stern voice and took the keys from the driver.

Aahil opened the passenger door for her, to which she set keeping quiet, making an irritated face as she did not want to argue with him right now.

After closing the door of her side, he came to the driver's side and sat on the driver's seat.

"Put your seat belt," Aahil told her, but she did not listen as she was just looking outside the window, lost in her thoughts.

Seeing her not responding, he sighed; he knew that she was not in her right sense of mind right now because of the marriage think.

After hearing her conversation with Myra, he realized that she was not happy with this marriage.

He went close to her to buckle up the seat belt.

Sensing his presence near her, Kia reacted suddenly and looked at him; she got stunned, finding him so close to her.

Her beath got hitched with the closeness which Aahil was putting the seatbelt correctly.

After closing the seat belt properly, he also looked at her side to find himself so close to her.

They both were so close that she could feel his breath on her face.

After a short romantic moment, they both came to their sense to realize their position and sat straight on their own seat.

"I was just putting on your seat belt," Aahil cleared his throat and tried to explain to her.

"Hmmm," While she just hummed because she did not know what else to say in this situation.

She again started to look at outside through the window while Aahil began to drive the car.

While driving, he was looking at her every now and then to feel her lost in her own thoughts. He wanted to talk to her about the marriage but did not know how to initiate the talk.

"Kia, I had heard you talking with Myra when you were in her room," After thinking lots of time, he started the talk.

"What," Kia asked in shock, after knowing that he had heard her talk with Myra.

Kia's Point of view

Oh God, he heard our talk, how can he do that, it was personal, now should I do not, will he asked me to stay away from him, did he also know that I love him from childhood? What he said that to leave him, no, no, no, God, I can not stay away from him; that was the reason I did not want him to know about my feeling for him because I knew he deserves someone much better than me and I was okay to stay near him as his sister's friend, but what if he asked me to go from here after knowing my feeling, No, I can not do that, and I will never do that, I will die without him.

Kia's Point of view end here

She was getting scared after hearing Aahil's statement. She started to get a sweat on her forehead, and it was as if her breath stopped all of a sudden.

Aahil saw her situation and stopped the car at the side of the road, and looked towards her, who was looking at him with the horror of rejection.

She was indeed afraid of getting rejected by your first love and that too your childhood love.

"Hey, what happened to you? Are you okay?" Aahil asked

Hearing his voice, she came out of her thoughts and took a deep breath to calm her racing heart.

"What did you hear," She asked to confirm how much did he hear.

"Everything," Aahil answered her question in one word.

"So what did you want now," Kia asked him.

"You are happy with this marriage?" Aahil asked even though he knew it already.

"If you have heard everything already, then why are you asking me," Kia said annoyingly.

"Do you love someone else? do you want me to talk to your parents?" Aahil asked her

"What will you do if I love someone else or not, and what will you talk to my parents," Kia also shoot a question to him.

It was the first time that they both were talking with each other that too that much.

"I will talk to him and also with your parents," Aahil said, knowing very well that it will hurt him to see her with someone else other than him, but still for her happiness, he could do anything even if want to sacrifice his love.

Firstly, he wanted her to be with him, but then he realized that what if she loved someone else? Then she will be with him, so that was the reason he asked her if she loves someone else or not.

"What will you talk to him?" Kia asked, getting more annoyed by his question.

"I will talk to him so that you both can be together, and I will also talk to your parents about your marriage," Aahil said, looking the other side keeping a stone on his heart.

The only thought of her being with someone else was enough to pain his heart and broke it into pieces.

Kia looked at him for some time then started to laugh. She did not know what to do at that time.

What will you feel when the love of your life asked you if you love someone so that he could talk to him.

Hearing her laugh, Aahil looked at her in confusion, but suddenly he saw her crying.

Yes, she started to cry. she covered her face with her palm and cried loudly.

"hey, why are you crying? What happened to you," Aahil asked, getting worried or her.

He tried to touch her hand, but she jerked his hand.

"You want to talk to him, right?" Kia asked him, looking at him with anger, and the tears were still falling from her eyes, To which Aahil nodded her head in agreement, and Aahil was so wanted to wipe those tears from her eyes.

"Then why do you not talk to yourself because the one I love is you, Mr. Aahil Singhania? Yes, I love you since childhood, now you know whom I love, then talk to yourself as much as you want," Ka shouted at him and opened the car door and started to walk on the quiet road leaving a stunned Aahil in the car.

She was walking on the road, and the tears were not ready to stop; she was wiping the tears harshly but still unable to stop them.

On the other side, Aahil was completely sitting numb after hearing Kia's confession, and he did not know what to feel.

Soon after some time, he came back to sense not got worried not finding Kia in the car, and the door was open.

He also came out of the car in worry and started to search for her, and soon he saw her walking on the side of the road.

He ran towards her and stopped her holding her shoulder.

Feeling some one-touch, Kia stopped in her track and turned to find Aahil was standing just beside her holding her shoulder.

"I know you do not love me, and you do not have to say anything just to console me, and please do not make me stay away from you because I can not stay away from you, I know you will never reciprocate my feeling that was the reason why I never said anything to you, but I could not control myself when you asked me about me loving someone else, I mean how will you feel when the person you love since childhood asked you that question and said that he would talk to him, I am really sorry if I hurt you in any way," Kia was blubbering. Aahil was just looking at her face, which was covered with tears.

Not knowing what to do, he just cupped her face and placed his lips on her making her numb.

She was stilled at her place, not knowing what was happening and what to do.

They were not kissing, and he just placed his lips on her to make her stop talking nonsense but soon, due to the heat of the moment, he could not control himself, and he started kissing her.

He started to sulk, her lips slowing and passionately; he was kissing her with full of passion while she was just standing like a statue without knowing what was happening. Her mind was blank with the sudden kiss.

"Kiss me, Kia," He said huskily between the kiss, and she came out from her thoughts and started to respond to him.

Seeing her responding, he pulled her more into him by her waist, and they both were kissing each other with full of passion and love.

They both broke the kiss when they fell out of breath.

"You talk much, do you know that," Aahil asked her, caressing her right cheek with his thumb lovingly looking at her.

She looked into his eyes to find him also looking at her.

"How can you think that will ever ask you to stay away from you when I also love you since we were a child? I fell for you when I saw you for the first time when you came home with Myra, and You know that I was never a person with words, and I do not know how to express feeling to someone. I did not know how to say to you that I love you; I was afraid that what if you rejected me and went away from me? I did not want to make things awkward between us; that was the reason I never said anything to you, but when today I heard about your marriage, I was not able t control myself, but I also wanted to know if you love someone else or not, I am sorry to make you wait for so long," Aahil said cupping her face and hearing his confession she was in tears.

Seeing her cry, Aahil hugged her tightly, to which she also hugged him and cried her heart out, but now the tears were not from the sad but were from the happiness.

She was delighted that the person she loved since childhood also loves her.

It was the happiest day for both of them.

"So now, do you want me to talk to the person you loved?" Aahil asked, teasing her while she hit his chest, hiding in his chest more.

He laughed seeing her like that and hugged her more tightly.

"Let's go now; it is already very late," Aahil said, to which she nodded.

He held her soft hand in his and started to go towards their car, which was parked at the side of the road.

He made her sit properly first then went to the driver seat.

He started the car towards her home. he was looking at her while driving. They both were had a blissful smile on their face.

Soon he drops her at her house and goes back to the mansion with a smile on his face.