Chapter Eighteen

Next Morning

At Singhania Mansion

Here we can see a boy running for his life, and a girl is chasing after him, and there is a boy who was sitting on the sofa with snacks in his hand and enjoying this drama and laughing continuously.

Seeing his enjoying the show, the boy who was running for life got frustrate and said irritatedly.

"you idiot Yash, why are you sitting there? Come on yaar, and please stop her before she will kill me and you lost your dear brother for forever,"

Oh, okay, so it was Yash who was enjoying the show. He was really enjoying seeing his brother running like tom and jerry.

After hearing him saying that, Yash just rolled his eyes and looked at him again and said

"And why do you think I would do that Vihaan, do I look like a stupid person to you who will put his own leg on the ax so that I could get hurt, and who told you to put that prank on her, you knew her that she would leave you after knowing that it was you who pulled that prank on her,"

So the person who was running for his life was none other than Vihaan, who just played a prank on the girl and now was running from her.

"you were the one who told her that I pulled the prank on her," Vihaan said irritatedly.

"Yes, I tell her because she tricked me with her puppy face, and you know that I could not lie to her seeing her making faces," Yash said, shrugging and continue to watch the show, to which Vihaan glare at him.

"How could you do that, Yash, with your one and only cute little brother," Vihaan said with a pout.

Vihaan was also well aware of her actions, which she does whenever she wants to know something, and no one can resist her that cute act.

"Vihaan Bhai, stop right there. I can not run more," Said that girl still running behind him in the whole living room.

"Then stop Cupcake. Why are you running," Vihaan said to her.

So that girl was his Cupcake means Myra.

"Ahhhhh," Myra suddenly shouted, holding her leg.

Hearing her shout, Vihaan stopped in his track, and Yash also stopped eating his snacks, and they both run towards her.

"Cupcake, what happened," Vihaan asked her in a worried tone, which was clearly showing that how much he was concerned about seeing her in pain.

"Yes, Angel, show us your leg, let me check what happened," Yash said, trying to touch her leg.

Suddenly Myra caught Vihaan's hand and shouted.

"Caught you, Vihaan Bhai,"

Hearing her, they both realized that she was acting to trick them.

"What is happening here and BabyDoll? Why did you shout? What happened to you," Aahil, Ayan, and Karan also came to the living room after hearing Myra's shout.

They went towards her and asked with concern.

"I am alright, Bhai," Myra replied, seeing their worried face.

"Then why did you shout princess," Aahil asked in confusion.

"Nothing Bhai, I will you what happened. Actually, Myra was sleeping, and Vihaan comes to the idea of pranking Myra, so he went to her bathroom and mixed Fevicol in her toothpaste for pranking her. When she went to brush her teeth, she came to about it, and she asked me making faces and could not able to lie, so I told her everything. From then, they both were running in the whole living room like they were running a marathon. When Angel was not able to catch him, so she tricked us, acting as she got hurt, that was all that happened," saying that Yash told them everything from the prank-playing by Vihaan to Myra's shout to catch Vihaan.

Hearing Yash, they all sigh in relief, thinking that their little sister was not hurt, and then they all turned towards Vihaan with an angry face.

Vihaan saw their faces, which was not looking good, and now he was sure that he was gone for now. He gulped, seeing their faces.

They all turned towards him and caught him before he could run, they all started to beat him.

"Stop, Bhais, please do not beat him; he will get hurt," Seeing his lovely brother was getting beat by her other brother Myra Run to them and stopped them from beating Vihaan.

They all stopped from beating Vihaan and getting beaten by his four bodybuilder brothers, and he was looking a little black and blue.

"Aww, my Cupcake, only you are the one who loved me while they all just show their fake love," Vihaan said, wiping his fake tears, to which Myra just rolled her eyes.

'Stop it, Vihaan Bhai, I have not forgiven you for the prank; it just that I can not see any of you in pain, that was the reason I have stopped them, but you will have to face the consequences for playing a prank on Myra Singhania," Myra said with a smirk and seeing smirk Vihaan was horrified because he knew no one could be left from her prank.

"Be ready for that, Bhai," Myra said and went to her room, getting ready to go to the office.

Vihaan looked at her retreating figure with his wide eyes.

"Oh no, what should I do now? She will not leave me now, shit and her pranks are way worst than mine, Bhai, please help me, what should I do now," Vihaan said, holding his head.

"Who told you to play the prank on her? Now face the outcome of your doing," Karan said, seeing his brother's situation.

They all knew what was coming in his way now that was the reason no one wanted to play any type of prank on her because they all knew that her prank was much worst than anything and she can play the prank anywhere without your knowledge, and you will not be able to leave from her pranks.

Vihaan and Myra always play pranks on others, but only Myra can play pranks on others while no one can play any prank on her.

"Do not worry, just give her ice-cream of each flavor, and she will forgive you," Yash whispers in Vihaan's ear, and gearing him, Vihaan's face light up.

"Thanks, Yash, you are savior," Vihaan said, hugging him kissed on his cheeks, to which Yash pushed him from embracing.

"yucks, what are you doing? I am straight, man," Yash said, wiping his cheeks.

"Even I am not interested in man, I am also straight," Vihaan said, rolling his eyes.

Shaking their head on Vihaan, they all went towards their rooms to get ready for their office.

Soon all of them went to their office.

..................................................................................................

At Myrash Hotel

Yash's Office.

We can see Yash entering the premises of his office.

As soon as the staff saw him coming, they all stopped chit-chatting with each other and became silent and started to wish him like always, and he just nodded at them as returning their wishes, which he always does.

Yash entered his cabin and went towards his seat.

After some time, there was a knock on the door.

He permitted the person to enter inside, and he saw his manager came in.

His manager Manish came inside the cabin and started to inform him about the schedule for the day.

"Sir, today you have a meeting, and the client is already here, so should I send them in?" Manish asked him.

"Yeah, Manish, send them in and also gave me the file of the last project we have done with their company," Yash said to him, to which Manish gave him the file for which he asked.

Soon the clients came in, and they started t discuss about the upcoming project.

After the meeting, the clients asked for leave and left from there.

"Sir, you have some interviews to conduct for your P.A. and some other important office staff," Manish informed Yash about the interviews.

Yash's P.A. left the job as he was shifting to the USA with his family a month ago, and from that time, Manish was handing his work, and now they were conducting the interviews for the P.A. as Manish can not work for two-person.

"Alright, sent them one by one," Yash said and started doing his work.

......................................................................................

We could see a girl standing in front of Myrash.

She was stunned looking at the building in front of her, and she was totally mesmerized by the beauty of the building, and its every inch of aura spreading positivity.

"Myrash, here I come," She said and started to go inside.

She went to the reception area.

"Hello, my name is Meera, and I am here for the interview," Meera said to the receptionist.

After checking the details, she informed her to go to the conference hall where the company's manager will tell them the further information.

She went to the conference hall, where Manish informed them about their job; actually, she was already selected in Myrash, but as Yash was in need of a P.A., so they thought to conduct a final round for the P. A. position. Manish informed everyone, and their job was finalized, but and he also told them for the final round of interviews.

So one by one, the interview started to conduct by Yash.

It was finally Meera's turn; she gathered herself together, took a deep breath, and started to go towards the cabin.

Meera now moves towards the cabin and knocks on the door on which she got a reply to come in.

After hearing the permission, she went inside but suddenly bumped into something or someone.

She just closed her eyes, thinking to meet the floor soon but realized that someone was already saved her from falling.

That person was holding her by her waist to prevent her from falling and meet the floor.

Some time ago in Yash's cabin.

Yash was taking the interviews and getting frustrated because he did not find anyone who would be suitable for the post and could handle the workload.

Finally, that was the for the last candidate, and soon he heard the knock on the door to which he asked the candidate to come in.

Simultaneously, he got a call on his phone and started to speak, or we could say started to shouted and scolding the person on the phone.

Suddenly Yash stood up from his chair and started to move towards the door without realizing where he was going as he was engrossed in the conversation with the other party.

He went towards the door, and at the same time, Meera entered inside and bumped into each other; and she was about to fall when Yash held her by her waist and prevented her from falling.

Flashback ends.

Meera slowly opens her eyes when she saw that she did not fall on the floor.

When she opened her eyes, she saw the most handsome face which she never saw in her lifetime.

She was just lost in his eyes, whereas Yash was also feeling the same. He was too lost in her eyes as he has never seen such a beautiful sight before.

Meera's POV

Oh my God, I have heard that the boss is very handsome, but I did not know that he is that much handsome that I could not be able to take my eyes off of him.

If I selected as his P.A., then how will I going to concentrate on my work

I will only be lost in him whenever I see him.

Meera gets a grip, girl; he is your boss lady; what is happening with you?

Meera's POV ends.

Yash's POV

Oh God, she is such a beautiful man; God must have taken lots of time to create her, these beautiful eyes, her plumpy lips, how I wish I could taste them.

What the hell Yash, what are you thinking.

Stop being a pervert and come out of your dirty thoughts.

I have never thought about what is hepping with me like this about any girl, then why for her? I have seen her for the first time today.

Yash POV ends.

"Are you okay," Yash asked her, making her stand her properly.

"Yes, thank you, and I am sorry for bumping into you," Meera apologized to him.

"That's okay. Are you here for the interview?" Yash asked her, taking his seat.

"Yes, Sir," Meera replied.

"Okay, give me your file and have a seat," Yash said, to which Meera gave her to him and took the seat in from of him.

"Meera Dixit," Yash read her name.

Yash came back to his professional aura and started reading her details.

After reading the file, he was satisfied with her academics and profile.

He asked her some necessary questions, to which she answered professionally with confidence.

"Well, you can go, and Manish will announce the result to everyone," Yash said, giving her file back to her.

She thanked him and went outside to wait for the result.

Soon after some time, Manish came to the conference hall and announced the result in which Meera was selected for the position of P.A.

"Congratulations, Meera, you can join from tomorrow, and you need to come at sharp 9 AM," Manish said to her.

"Thank you, Sir," Meera thank him, to which he nodded and went from there.

Meera went to her home with a broad smile on her face, while Yash was lost in her thoughts as well.

Is this the start of a new love story? Let's see what will happen in these two people's lives and what fate holds for them.

Till then stay connected.........