Chapter One Hundred Ten

Myra had no idea how long she had been out. She opened her eyes to a dimly lit room. There was little light in the room, and everything was shrouded in semi-darkness.

"You're up?" a husky male voice asked. He strode towards her from outside. In the semi-darkness, his large body that loomed above her radiated an aura of danger.

Myra sat up and looked at him calmly. "Who are you?"

"What are you hoping to get out of kidnapping me?" Myra continued. Her tone was as calm as if they were two friends chatting in the park. She was scared, but she did not show any signs of nervousness or scaredness on her face. However, she was shaking from inside.

The man didn't answer. Instead, he said, "You're much more impressive than your father, no wonder he left the thing to you. I have heard about your father from my boss."

"What thing?" Myra raised her brow, but the moment the words left her mouth, she understood. They'd kidnapped her for something related to her father.

"Who the people are you and what think are you talking about?" Myra asked in return, giving a clueless expression.

"Okay, let me introduce myself first, I am Robin and I am talking about the think which your father left for you," The man replied.

"I do not what you are talking about and I do not know anything about that thing," Myra denied.

"Do you not know anything about 'The Devils'," Robin asked, not believing her words.

"What is it?" Myra was confused to hear it as she had no idea what he was talking about.

Robin's face froze over. "So, you mean, it's not with you?" they had taken so much risk to get that thing, and now she is saying that it is not with her. How ridiculous.

"Boss, she said it is not with her," Robin told his boss, who was also listening to the whole conversation in the other room.

The man sitting and watching and listening to the conversation from the other room stood up from his seat and went to the room where Robin and Myra were.

Hearing the footsteps, Myra raised her head and looked in the direction of the room. Robin opened the door for his boos to enter.

Just as the person entered the room, his face gave Myra a shock. Because she knew that person was, she could never forget that face even in her dreams which gave her nightmares for years.

"It is you, you still have not tired of all of this," Myra gave a sarcastic comment when the person came in front of her. Her body was filled with rage and anger. She wanted to kill that person in front of her when she saw him, but she could not do that as her hands were tied by the rope.

"Hello to you too, I did not expect you to grow up so much, You just look like your mother," The person said.

"Don't you dare to talk about my mother from you filthy mouth, Virender Bhatia, you bastard, have you not done enough after killing my parents, now you also want to kill me? My mother and father teated you like a brother but what did you do with them, you just kill them, just for some power," Myra shouted at him.

Virender laughed at her statement, " For just some power? Are you by any chance looking down on your father's hard work, sweety? Are you playing dumb here, or do you not know anything about 'The Devils'."

"As I have said earlier I do not know anything about it," Myra was still giving the same answer.

"Did he not leave you a black wooden box?" Virender asked did not believe her words.

"I do not have any black wooden box, and even if I have, I am not going to give you," Myra was firm with her answer, making Virender narrow his eyes at her.

"Sweety, looks like, after all, you've chosen not to cooperate," the man stated softly, but the atmosphere in the room dropped by several degrees.

Myra got scared, but she was still unfazed. She could not show her afraid side in front of her parent's murderer. Even if she was three at that time, but she had clearly remembered this man. She had imprinted his face in her memory so that she would never forget who killed her parents.

Virender studied her quietly and said with a smile, "I have to commend you on your acting ability. I can't tell whether you're telling the truth or lying to me."

"Alright then, Let me see how much time you can keep your mouth shut and stuck on the same answer," Virender added and then instructed something to Robin in a whisper that could only be heard by him. Myra got confused, seeing that she had a bad feeling about all of it.

In reality, Myra did not know what Virender wanted from her and what that thing was, but she was sure for one thing that it was very important and it was her father's hard work, and she was not going to give him that even if she had that thing with her.

After instructing Robin, Virender and Robin went outside the room, leaving Myra alone in her thoughts.

"Boss, what is the thing that you have been searching for, for years?" Robin asked curiously because he also did not know about it, but he knew one thing that his boss was searching for that very desperately.

"That thing contains the authority of 'The Devils, there are many secret information in it which could help a person to rule over the country. If I got hold of that thing, then I will be in charge of The Devil, and everyone in the country had to fear me, and I will be the king of our country," Virender replied.

'The Devils' was founded by Myra's father, Arvind Singhania. It was an organization that helped the country's higher authorities or people to gather information. Anyone can place their order on their site, and it depended on whether they want to take that mission or not. Their technology was significantly advanced, and it was very famous among the country's higher authorities and the riches. Until now, other than a few people, no one could find out about the people who worked in that Organization and who its boss was. Still, everyone feared them. They feared the information they gathered, which no one could get. No one wanted to offend them because of the information they had in their hands. Virender was Arvind's best friend and was also a part of the Organization when he saw how everyone feared 'The Devils.' He got greedy and wanted to rule over it after killing Arvind, but Arvind was cautious about all of it. He was also aware of the hidden dangers around him, so he saved all the secret information in a pen drive and placed it in a Black wooden box protected by a password known by only him. After him, it would be handover to the next successor. He wanted his daughter to be the successor of the Organization. It was only known by Virender and his one of confidence. Virender wanted the pen drive to take over 'The Devils', so he had planned to kill Arvind and then took hold of the information. But even after killing Arvind, he could not get that and did not even know where it was. after killing Arvind, he searched the whole Organization but could not find it. He thought that maybe Arvind had left it for Myra because he always said she would be his next successor. From then on, he was behind Myra and tried to kidnap her when she was 13 years old to find out about it, but her family somehow protected her, and they hid her so well for all the years until now. When he got the information about Myra, he planned and sent Robin to lure her through her friend because they knew that they could not directly approach Myra for their safety, so Robin hitched up with Kriti after finding out what they were doing to Myra and it worked. But what Virender did not expect was that Myra was also very clueless about it. She did not even know what was 'The Devils.'

After saying that, he went from there, and Robin instructed his men to take Myra to some other room and give Myra something.

.........................

After three days...

Back in the dimly-lit room, Myra moved her body that was all curled up on the bed.

Her body was drenched with sweat, soaking into the mattress. Her body was incredibly weak. The tiniest movement would drain her of all energy.

They had shot her up with drugs. According to the man, the drug would activate every night, causing excruciating pain, a pain so intense that one would prefer death to get it over with.

It had already been three days, and she had suffered through the pain the entire night. She had never known that such a scary drug existed in the real world.

However, she didn't beg for mercy! Yes, the pain was unbearable, but she didn't surrender; she knew that was what Virender was waiting for, to force her to reveal the location of the box.

The fact that Myra didn't know anything but, even if she did, she wouldn't have told him anything.

The room door was slowly pushed open, and Virender walked in. He looked at Myra struggling, and he said in amusement, "I'm surprised you still won't give up. The drug I gave you has broken even the toughest man."

Myra gave him a cold stare. "If you're here to take my life, do it quickly. I tire of this conversation with you."

Virender chuckled mirthlessly. "Looks like I've underestimated your stubbornness. You have got it from your father, he was also the same."

"Humph," Myra scoffed.

"Sweety, the torcher is just the starting. If you hand over that box, I will let you live. Otherwise, you know what can I do more," Virender said.

"I have already said I do not know anything about it. But I must warn you, if I'm somehow still alive after all this, you'll regret it for as long as you may live! Even if you hid in the hell, I will go there to kill you," Myra said. Virender laughed hearing that.

"Let's see who will regret at the end," Virender said and walked out from the room.

He didn't send Myra any food or water for the whole day. Myra spent the entire day in bed, drifting in and out of consciousness. She had tried to figure a way out, but the room that she was kept in was tough, and there was a guard outside her door at every minute of the day. She was too weak to put up a fight. She had no way to send for help.

Myra let slip of a groan before gritting her teeth to suffer through the pain silently. It was like her body was being chopped apart. The pain was more heightened compared to Yesterday. Perhaps her fatigue had amplified the sensation of pain. As the pain scratched at her sanity, she thought about her family, her brothers, her Dadu. She had to live for them.

In a room, Virender was watching her clench her teeth tightly, and sweat started pouring out of her every pore. Her body shook violently, and her face was turned white with pain when Robin came in a rush.

"Boss, we are surrounded by 'The Devils," Robin informed in a worried tone as they did not expect them to find out. They had taken every measure and did not leave any clue related to her.

"I have already known that they would come, but I did not expect that this little bitch would not give in. She was persisting even after giving the drug, which can take anyone's life," Virender replied as he had already expected this.

"What do we do now boss?" Robin asked for the instructions.

"Prepare the chopper and take that bitch, we have to leave from here as soon as possible, I can not let this chance slip from hand now," Virender stood up from the chair and walked out with Robin.

Before they could reach the room where Myra was kept, they were surrounded by five armed men in black uniforms.

"Do you really think that you can escape again?" A man said he walked towards Virender. Virender chucked at him.

"Oh John, you are still the same, a very loyal dog of Arvind," Virender said with a smirk looking at John. Robin came in front of Virender to protect him, pointing his gun at John.

"Whether I am a loyal dog of him or not, it has nothing to do with you. It would be better for you if you come with me now," John said, pointing the gun at him.

"Boss, you leave, I will take care of them," Robin said.

Soon some of Virender's men also came there, and both sides started to fire, and the intense fight started between them. Virender took the chance to escape from there. While hiding from John and his people, he somehow went to the area where the chopper was already waiting for him. Without waiting for Robin, he asked the pilot to take off.

John and his people killed everyone and took Robin with them to get the information about Virender.

John rescued Myra and took her to the hospital. Her situation was dangerous. The doctors took a long time to save her from the brink of death. After the surgery, she was wheeled to a secret sickroom. Other than the few medical personnel, no one knew of her existence.

"Sir, the girl's condition has stabilized but she probably will not wake up anytime soon. She needs to stay at the hospital for a few days for further observation as her body is too weak," the doctor informed the man respectfully.

John nodded and replied in a low voice, "I understand. Help me keep her safe and make sure her existence is kept a secret from everyone else."

"Please do not worry, we know what to do!" The doctor nodded repeatedly.

John nodded satisfactorily in return. "You can leave now."

"Yes, sir!"

John ordered the guards posted outside the door to look after her, "Call me immediately when she wakes up." The two guards nodded in reply.

After John left the room, he took out his phone and dialed a number. He waited for the person to pick the call.

"Hello?" The person said after picking up the call.

"Hello, Mr. Aahil Singhania, this is John Winston from 'The Devils, Mr. Singhania, you need to come at Care Hospital, you sister is admitted here," John said, introducing himself.

"What?... 'The Devils'? Why my sister is admitted in hospital? What have you done to her? I will kill you if anything hapened to her," Aahil roared on the phone.
Happened to her.

"I was Arvind Singhania's loyal man when he was alive, and still I am loyal to him. I will tell you everything once you reach here, and please do not tell anyone about it," John said.

Hearing his uncle's name Aahil calmed down a little, but he was still worried about Myra. "Okay, I will be there as soon as possible," Aahil replied and disconnected the call.

End of the past... Back to the present...

When Aahil finished telling Ranvijay everything, they both had tears in their eyes. Ranvijay could not even imagine how much she had gone through in those few days. He felt like his heart was filled with pain.

"When I reached the hospital, I met with Uncle John there, and he told me, about his relation with Myra's father and about 'The Devils' and Myra's connection, everything which was hidden from us untill now. He told me everything that happened with Myra and why, about the torcher, the drugs, everything including the college insidents. Myra had to stay in the hospital for a week before she could be discharged. Till then, no one knew about this apart from me, not even the others, (her other brothers) but it was still not the end when it was the day of discharge, the police came to arrest her, they said that someone had made a complaint about Princess keeping drugs and doing unethical work for money. It was ruining the college reputation, they did not tell the name of the person who made the complaint, but they got her pictures with several men and the drug packet they said to find from her bag. So they arrested her. She was in the police station for the whole night, and they even locked her with the other prostitute girl. It was very torturous for her. Uncle John used his authority to get her out and find all the evidence to prove her innocent, but it took us the entire night because the pictures were not fake. When she got out from the police station, I took her to our other mansion, Ayan and other still did not know anything about it because I did not let them know. At that time, she was very lifeless, with no emotions. Her eyes were dull without any life in them. It was tough not to break down seeing her like that, but I had to stay strong for her. Many times she would run from the mansion and go to the park. She would sit there alone and cry and it goes like that for a weak. Seeing her condition, Uncle John suggested taking her to London where she could get a new environment and could also complete her further studies, and the headquarter of 'The Devils' were also there. He wanted to train Myra to take it over. It was then I called the others and told them everything that happened with her and then I send her to London with Kia," Aahil continued.

"Who was the person who made the complained about her?" Ranvijay asked.

"It was Sameer. He was afraid that someone would find out about it, so once they left the club, they pasted her pictures on the entire college's walls and also kept the drug packet in her bag, so everyone thought that she had fleed because she was doing some illegal work and the next day they also called the police, when Myra was torchered by Virender, the police was also searching for her," Aahil answered his question.

"And about that thing which Virender wanted so badly?And where he is now?" Rnavijay asked, wanting to find out every answer to his question.

"It was with Uncle John all the time but Virender did not know about it. Arvind Uncle trusted virender but not more than Uncle John. So he asked him to keep it safe until Myra grew up and was eligible to take over the Organization, As per Arvind uncle's will before Myra reaching 20 years, no one from 'The Devils' could contact her. About Virender after escaping from Uncle John, he fleed out of the country and were trying to find him and now he came back to India some time ago," Aahil replied.

At the end of the conversation, Ranvijay could not take it anymore, and he kept quiet. His mind got blank. He was not able to digest the thing which he got to know about Myra. He could not even imagine how she had survived the torture at that time.

"So, tell me your decision. I will not force you to stand with Myra. It is totally up to you whether you want to protect Sameer and others or not, but I want you to tell me your decision. I will take Myra back to Singhania Mansion. I can't take the risk of her life. Yesterday was a reminder for me that she is not safe there. I thought that she would be safe with you and your family at least, but I did not expect anything like that to happen with her. Now I believe Ayan was right at that time," Aahil sighed, regretting getting her to marry Ranvijay.

"What the hell are you talking about, Aahil? How can you say that? I will never let you take her with you. She is my wife, damn it, and I love her so much. Listen to me very carefully. I can go against anyone just to be with her, even if the person is her brother, whom she love a lot. I do not care, and I will protect her with my life. I will not let anything happen with her this time," Ranvijay roared at Aahil, standing up from his seat when he heard that Aahil wanted to take Myra back to Singhania's mansion.

Aahil looked at Ranvijay, and he could tell that Ranvijay was very sincere with his every word. At last, he did not know what to do.

To Be Continued...