Chapter Eighty-Nine

It has been half of a month since Ranvijay and Myra were married. After all the rituals, they both engrossed in their work. Myra again started to go to SGC, and Ranvijay also began to go to the Rawat Groups as they had taken leaves for the marriage, and the work had been piled up in their absence, not in Myra's case actually because her brother took care of everything in her absence. Still, it was not the same for Ranvijay because he had to take care of everything being a CEO. His father and Sameer took care of some things, but most of the items were still left for him to take care of.

In this half a month, Ranvijay and Myra were also getting comfortable with each other; Ranvijay's teasings are also growing as he loved to tease Myra because, according to him, Myra's angry face looked so cute and adorable, and he could not help it but to tease her. In contrast, Myra decided to ignore his teasing because she knew she could not stop him, so it was better to ignore him.

Between Alia and Ayan, everything was going normal. Ever since Ayan had listened to Alia's thoughts about their marriage and about him, he could not know how to react or what to do, he did not want to hurt her, but he also was not able to accept her as his wife. He was having some mixed feelings about it. He was not sure if he wanted to give their marriage a change or not, so he just thought to go with the flow.

Alia also joined SGC. She started to work in the HR department. She has given the interview, and she got selected for this position as the seniors were impressed by her interview.

Myra was working in her cabin when she got a call from Harry. She narrowed her eyes, seeing the caller ID and picking up the call.

"Hello," She said after picking the call.

"We got the information that she has contacted the director through Sameer's friend, and she is going to meet him," Harry informed her about the information which he had got from their informant.

"Good, did you enquired about the director?" She narrowed her eyes for a few seconds and then asked calmly, still looking at some documents in front of her.

"Yes, and he is just the same as we wanted," Harry replied according to the information which he had received about the director.

"What can we expect from Sameer's connections," Myra said with a smirk while shaking her head as she had already expected this. She had already predicted it would happen. That was why she did not do anything apart from blocking all roads for her career growth because she knew that the last option would be as she expected.

"You are right, so what are your instructions now?" Harry also smirks, thinking about all the situation.

"Just keep an eye on her and step in when the time comes and make sure everything is going according to our plan," Myra instructed him. She was not much bothered about it as she knew that everything would be according to her plan, and there was no escape for her. They were just like a puppet in her plan, and she was making them dance according to her plan which will lead them for their destruction and they will pay for their doings.

"Okay, I will make sure about that," Harry said and assured her.

"Anything else?" Myra asked him.

"Yeah, he has came back to India and I think that he will try to make his move soon," Harry thought for a few seconds and informed her of the other news which he got.

"Okay, let him do that. I am also waiting for him to make his move so that I can be caught him, and this time, he will not escape from our clutches," Myra said in her cold voice, and a dark emotion emerged in her eyes. It was like that if the person was in front of her at that moment, then she would have surely killed him with her own hands. She had been waiting for him for years, and he was here, and now she could not his escape.

"And also keep an eye on the people whom he is meeting resently," She added.

"Okay, got it," Harry said.

"Alright then, tell me if there is anything else," Myra said and was about to hang up when Harry suddenly asked.

"When are you coming to the headquarter?"

"Not so soon," Myra replied.

"Alright," He said, and they both hung up the call.

After talking with Harry, she leaned back on her chair, and her eyes were too dark and cold. Just the mare thought of him made her blood boil in anger. She clenched her fist to calm herself down and to control her emotions.

"It's okay, It's okay, we are here with you," Myra's calmed down when he heard Ayan's voice who was hugging her.

She, too, hugged her brother and felt the warmth which helped her calm her down. She took a deep breath and controlled her emotions.

"I am fine Bhai," She came out from the hug and told her brother.

"What happened?" Ayan asked as he could feel something was wrong just by seeing her face at that time.

"Nothing Bhai," Myra said.

"Are you telling me now, or do you want me to call that brat and got to know?" Ayan said, glaring at her.

Seeing his glare, she signed and told him everything that Harry had informed her.

Hearing everything, Ayan went to her and hugged her, which she also reciprocated as she needed it at that time.

"Everything will be alright, you are not alone in this and this time we will catch him, do not worry," Ayan assured her.

"I know Bhai, this time I will not let him escape at any cost," Myra said, and a determination was shown in her eyes.

"Yes, definitely, we will not," Ayan said.

"Let's go it is lunch time," Ayan said, and Myra nodded, and they both went to have lunch with the others.

To Be Continued...