Chapter Sixty-Three

Once the Singhania family left from the Rawat mansion, everyone went to their room.

Ranvijay also went to his room, but he was lost in his thoughts. He was thinking that if Myra was the Daughter of the Singhania family, then why did Alia tell him such nasty things about her? She said to him that Myra could do anything just for money but did she really need the money, or did she really have to do the nasty things for money.

Why would she have to do that when she already has so much money that she just needs to put her finger on the item which she like, and the next second, the item will be hers.

Why would she do that, and as he also had his own suspicion, which was getting clear now, he was thinking that there must be some misunderstanding because of the reason Alia told him like that.

It was so confusing for him to understand anything at that time. He did not what to think or what to understand, so he decided to talk with Alia.

He changed his clothes and went to Alia's room to talk with her.

He reached at her door and knocked on the door.

After some time, Alia opened the door. Ranvijay looked at her as she was still in her same clothes. She did not change her clothes, and he frowned seeing that.

"Bhai, you here?" Alia asked when she saw Ranvijay standing at her door.

"Yes, I wanted to talk with you," Ranvijay said, and she gave him space to enter.

They both settled on the couch in her room.

"What happened Bhai?" Alia asked Ranvijay.

"Alia, you said that Myra was from a middle-class family and she could do anything for money, and she also tried to break Ria and Sameer's relationship, but what I saw today was different from what you have told me. Why did you say that about her at that time?" Ranvijay asked Alia calmly.

"Bhai, trust me, I did not know that Myra was from the Singhania family. Yes, I knew that she her surname was also Singhania, but I did not relate it with them as she said that she was from some village and recently came to the city for study and she was also a scholarship student, she never gave any hint to doubt at her story, she played herself so well that no one doubt her in the whole collage," Alia explained everything to Ranvijay.

And what about the Sameer thing which you told me?" Ranvijay asked as he also wanted to know about it. After seeing everything, he did not believe that Myra could do something like that, and when he asked his detective to investigate about it, he did not find anything and also said that no one had seen such a thing. They just heard about that incident.

"Ria told me about it Bhai, I was not there when that happened, she said that Myra liked Sameer Bhai and wanted him to be with her, that was the reason she did that," Alia said, looking down as she was also confused now that whom should she believe.

She was getting more and more confused now, and You could say that she was an idiot or was too naive that anyone can manipulate her for their own benefit. Still, she was not the wrong person, she was just influenced by her surroundings and people that she also became like them, but she also got some valuable teachings from his grandfather and Ranvijay. That was the reason she was not like Ria, Kriti, who always get fun to harm people and can do anything for their own benefit.

"Tell me something clearly, did you ever saw her doing something nasty just for money or doing something to break the relationship between Sameer and Ria?" Ranvijay asked.

"No," Alia pondered for a minute, but then she nodded her head in no.

"Do you know, what we have done just because of some misunderstanding?" Ranvijay asked while sighing, thinking about his behavior towards Myra when he heard about her from Alia. Even though he did not want to believe that information, but still his rudeness was not right towards her.

Even if he was regretting now but what was done can not be undone, and he was thinking will Myra will ever accept him after seeing his behaviors and thoughts about her, what will happen of their marriage life.

Will, they both accept their relation, or they have to live like a stranger or an enemy?

"I am sorry, Bhai, I did not think of my mind and just trusted what the others said, but Bhai, Ria was Sameer Bhai's girlfriend, so I did not believe that she would lie to me, but when I got to know that Myra was the only daughter in the Singhania family, and what Dadu told us about her that was when I realized that I was so wrong to think about her like that, I have insulted her a lot, but she did not say anything to me, but when I question about her relationship with her brothers at Kia's wedding she became furious, I did not know that they were her brothers, but today when I thought about everything I got to know how wrong I was and how much I have said to her just because someone told me wrong about her character," Alia said. At the same time, tears started to well up from her eyes, and she looked down to hide her tears from her brother, but Ranvijay has already seen it and took his little sister in his embrace.

He knew that his sister was too easy to be manipulated by others and easily believed everything the person said whom she knows for a long time, that was the reason he always worried about her and also warned her not to trust people too quickly because the result will not be good and everyone outside was ready to take advantage of others.

He knew that she had some negative mentality towards the poor people because of some people in his family, but he always tried to teach her that everyone was not the same. She was not a bad person from her heart.

"It is okay, just apologize to her when you meet her next time. It is never too late to mend. One should apologize if they had made any mistake and realized it and I will also do the same," Ranvijay said to her while caressing her back.

"Yes Bhai, I will do that," Alia said, breaking the hug.

"Good Girl," Ranvijay said, patting her head.

"Why the way, why did Ria told you that Myra was behind Sameer? What was it between them?" Ranvijay asked.

"I do not know Bhai, but when Myra took admission in our college, she was so simple and was like some nerd. Sameer Bhai and his friends made her as their target and started to bully her, but she did not them bully her and fight back and complain about them to the dean, and that crushed their ego as they thought that she was merely a middle-class girl and she dared to go against them, and I do not know what happened after that, but they become friends with her and Kia, they became like a close friend. After that I do not know what had happened because I came to home for a month but when I went back I got to now that she and Kia dissapeared from the collage suddenly and when I asked them about her, Ria told me that and trusted her and was so angry at Myra," Alia said what she knew.

Ranvijay narrowed his eyes after listening to her explanation but did not say anything.

"Okay, it is quit late now, go and change and sleep," Ranvijay said stood up to go back to his room.

After he left, Alia went to change her clothes which she did not do after the engagement as she was also lost in her thoughts about Myra and also about Ayan.

Now when everything was clear to her, she wanted to know why did Ayan wish to marry her when she had said so many disgusting things about his sister.

She did not believe that anyone would marry the person who said wrong about his sister and that too the person who on dote on his sister so much.

She pondered for a minute before she took her phone and dialed a number.

"Hello," She heard a husky voice of a male from the other side.

"Hello," She said with a hesitation.

"Hello, who is this?" that person asked.

"It is me, Alia," Alia said.

"Oh," the person only said that.

"Why did you call me at this time?" the person asked in an irritated voice.

"Ayan, I wa...wanted... to talk to you about something," Alia said, and Yes, it was Ayan who on the other side of the phone. After the engagement, she asked her mother for his number as she really wanted to know the reason, and his reaction at the engagement scared her.

"I do not have time," He said and was about to cut the call when Alia stopped him.

"Please, just 2 minutes," Alia was really scared of his personality.

"What, just say what is it?" Ayan said in annoyance.

"Why did you want to marry me?" Alia directly asked the question after gathering her courage, which she wanted to ask for a long time.

"You do not have to know," Ayan replied curtly with rudeness.

"What if I tell my family that I do not wanted to marry you?" Alia asked him again.

"Oh baby, you do not have any choice, if you want, you can go and tell your family that you do not want to marry me, and when they will ask you the reason, what will you say to them? that I am Myra's brother and you have insulted her in front of me and still I wanted to marry you, just go and say the truth if you have the guts," Ayan said, and anyone could feel that he was smirking while saying that.

"Or you will say that I am not perfect for you?" Ayan added, making Alia speechless. She knew that her family would be asked her the reason for the sudden change of her decision just after the engagement, and she did not have any better explanation for that.

"Why are you doing this? are you doing it for taking revenge?" Alia asked as she thought of the possibilities.

"Oh, trust me, one thing that if I want revenge, then you will not be able to handle it. It is just to be cautioned," Ayan said and disconnected the call leaving Alia with a blank face.

'Caution fron what?' This was the only question that was running in her mind when she saw the call was already ended. She looked at the phone in her hand for some time and then put it on the table and laid on the bed.

After some time, she drifted into sleep with her mind full of questions that were unanswered by a certain someone.

To Be Continued.....Stay connected to know more about the story.......