Chapter Thirty

Sangeet Day............

Today was the day of Aahil and Kia's sangeet, and everyone was busy in the preparation while Aahil and Kia were practicing their dance with lots of romance.

Aahil was not leaving any chance to do romance with Kia. Only God knew that how he changed into a romantic person from an emotionless person.

The saying goes correct that love will change the person in the new one and create such feelings that no one ever feels without their true lover.

The young generation had already prepared their dance which they will perform n sangeet, and right now they were helping the elders in the preparation of sangeet, which will start in few hours, and the guest will begin to come in some time.

Soon the guest started to come in which Rawat family was also invited with some close relatives and friends of Singhania's and Malhotra's.

Only Harshwardhan and Ranvijay came as they both were wanted to be a part of their best friend's happy moments from the Rawat family.

Now it was time to start the function, Sharda made Aahil and Kia sit on the mini stage while Myra was sitting beside Kia and the Singhania brothers were sitting beside Aahil.

Ranvijat was also sitting with the Singhania brother while Harshwardhan was sitting with his best friend, Vishwajeet.

Everyone was engrossed in their talk and greetings.

Vihaan and Myra went towards the stage with a mike in their hands.

"Hello everyone, Vihaan said, and everyone stopped their talking and looked in his direction with curiosity.

"We are here to celebrate Aahil Bhai and Kia Bhabhi's Sangeet, and you all people are spoiling it with your boring talks, right Cupcake?" Vihaan said dramatically and asked Myra.

"Yeah, absolutely correct," Myra also agreed and nodded her head.

"Okay, as we all know that today is our love bird's sangeet, so without wasting more time, let's start it with our first performance, which will be of our love birds," Myra announced, and they both came down from the stage, and the lights turned off.

Everyone was looking at them with a smile on their faces while they both took their position in which Kia's hand on Aahil's shoulder and Aahil's was on her waist.

And a dim light upon the couple with the starting of the song.

Surkh wala, soz wala, faiz wala love

Hota hai jo, love se zyada Waise wala love... Ishq wala love

Hua joh dard bhi toh Humko aaj kuch zyada hua... Ishq wala love

Yeh kya hua hai kya khabar Yehi pata hai zyada hua... Ishq wala love

Agar yeh usko bhi hua hai Phir bhi mujhko zyada hua... Ishq wala love

Meri neend jaise pehli baar tuti hai

Aankhien mulke maine dekhi hai subah

Hui dhoop zyada leke teri roshini din chadha ...Ishq wala love

Jhaakein baadlon ki jaali ke peeche se

Karein chandini yeh mujhko ittelah

Leke noor sara chand mera yahin pe... Hai chupa chupa hua

Ishq wala love

Hua joh dard bhi toh Humko aaj kuch zyada hua ...Ishq wala love

Yeh kya hua hai kya khabar Yehi pata hai zyada hua... Ishq wala love