Chapter One Hundred Twenty One

Virender laughed like a psycho and said, "Good. Very Good. You have become quite bold, Haan. Great. Let's see then how much you will stay this bold after I injected this drug into you," Virender said and soon a person come to him and gave him an injection which was filled with some kind of liquid.

Myra chuckled. She tilted her head and looked at Virender with a look as if she was looking at some fool, she smirk at him and said, "You can not even have better ideas than this to force me? Do you really think that this little trick of yours will force me to agree with your conditions? Tsk, Tsk, tsk, You are such a fool, Virender Bhatia. What did you think? When your did not able to force me to give my rights to you in the past with this trick, then can you do it now? Are you that confidant or do you take me as a fool that I will admit defeat in front of you this time?"

"You have quite a big mouth to say so much nonsense. Are you not afraid that I will not let you speak if I want to?" Virender said with an angry face.

"What injection?" Kriti asked, becoming curious.

"keep quite," Nishant scolded her making Kriti pout her lips in annoyance.

"Why are you still talking to her? Just finish her," Ria said impatiently.

"I am giving you one last chance, think carefully," Virender said to Myra ignoring Ria.

"What is there to think about?" Myra said with a bored tone.

"Alright then, don't blame me that I did not warn you." Virender said to Myra and walk forward with the injection in his hand.

He grabbed Myra's arm, Myra did not even flinch or struggled, it was as if she was already aware of all his moves, He was just looking at Virender with her cold eyes. And just as he was about to inject the medicine in her arms then...

"Bam." The door opened, and Myra saw a figure standing in the doorway.

Everyone who was present in the room looked at the sound and saw the person who opened the door.

"Bha... Bhai!" exclaimed Sameer with shock. "When did you come?" They never expected that Ranvijay would come so soon and would know everything they had done. Now Sameer and his group were getting sacred. They were standing rooted, did not know what to do.

The plan was all made by Virender and they were following the order, so they did not have much information about the past grudges between Myra and Virender. In their eyes, Virender was just a business competitor who wanted to take revenge on Singhania through Myra. Now Sameer and his group were in this situation so they did not know what to do now. they were clueless.