Chapter Eighty-Five

Singhania mansion...Next-Day Morning...

Myra's Room...

We could see a couple sleeping while cuddling with each other.

Ranvijay was holding Myra, his arms were around her waist, and his legs were on her legs, putting them in the same place.

Myra stirs up in her sleep, and Ranvijays tighten his hold.

"What the hell, leave me," When Myra felt that she was not able to move and felt a hold around her waist and legs. She got irritated. She knew who that could be. So she shouted at him, struggling to free herself from his hold.

"What happened?" Ranvijay woke up from her shout and looked at the position in which they were sleeping.

He freed her from his hold and did not say anything because only he himself knew the reason for this.

"Why were you holding me so damn tightly, it was so suffocating, do you want me to die from suffocation?" Myra shouted at him, but her eyes were still closed.

"So what did you expect me to do then, did you even know how you sleep, you throwing your hands and legs all around the bed and moving on the whole bed like a clock hands, I had to hold you so that you can be on the same place otherwise where were I going to sleep the whole night, and for your kind information I wans holding you very lightly, otherwise you will not be able to sleep if it was sufficating," Ranvijay said rolling his eyes, in an irritating voice thinking about the last night incident where Myra threw him out of bed in her sleep.

"You,....... I do not sleep like that, do not lie to me," Myra said, gritting her teeth.

"I......," Before Ranvijay could say more, someone knocked on their door.

He got up from the bed and went to open the door only to see that the Singhania siblings were standing in front of him.

"What happened? is everything alright?" He asked, seeing all of them.

"Good Morning Ranvijay, Sorry to disturb you but we are here to wake Princess up," Aahil said in an awkward voice. It was really awkward for them to do that as she had just got married. They also thought to talk to her about it as it would not look good in the future.

"Okay," Ranvijay said and made way for them to come in.

When they came in, she was already sitting on the bed with her eyes closed.

"Princess," Aahil called her.

"Bhai," Myra opened her eyes and saw her brothers standing in front of her.

"Good Morning Brothers," Myra said, hugging them.

"Good morning," They all said.

After wishing good morning to Myra and Ranvijay, they all went from there, leaving just only both of them.

"Are talk is not finished yet," Myra said when she saw that Ranvijay was going to the washroom to get freshen up.

"Really,......okay tell me what do want to talk?" Ranvijay stopped hearing her and asked, crossing his arms.

"You just wanted to take advantage of my sleeping, and when you caught red-handed, you were accusing me for for my sleeping habits," Myra said pointed her finger at him.

"Really? I wanted to take advantage of you? are you sure?" Ranvijay asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Yes," Myra said.

"Alright, let's see," Ranvijay said and started to walk towards her. Myra narrowed her eyes, seeing him coming towards her, and began to take a back step while Ranvijay was coming forward.

Her back hit the wall, and she had nowhere to go further while Ranvijay was now standing a few inches away from her.

Her heart started to beat fast, seeing the closeness between both of them, her eyes widened with shock, Ranvijay smirk seeing her reaction.

He moved closer to her. While Myra was affected by this sudden closeness, she totally forgot that she had been fighting with him a few minutes ago. Right now, she was not in her right state of mind.

Ranvijay put his hands on both sides of the wall and caged her between his arms. He looked at her for a few seconds, and then he again started to move forward towards her face.

His cheeks passed brushed by her cheeks, making her close her eyes. Her heart was almost beating like a drum, and Ranvijay was also in the same situation. He has never been close to any girl before, and he also does not like to close any girl, but he does not. Why he always wanted to be intimate with Myra, he tried to tease her, and he always wanted to see her making cute faces. In his eyes, she looked adorable when she got angry.

"If I really wanted to take advantage of you, then I would prefer when you were totally awake so that I could see your reaction, not when you were sleeping, understand wifey," Ranvijay said huskily in her ear, making her cheeks and ear blushed.

After saying that, he moved back to see her. She was still standing like a statue, and she had never experienced this proximity. This sudden closeness sent many butterflies in her stomach, and it was like it started to dance.

"What happened wifey?" Ranvijay asked with a smirk looking at her flushed face. Actually, he was happy by her reaction, and he was pleased to see that she was affected by their closeness.

"You...Stay away from me," Myra snapped out and pointed at Ranvijay in anger.

"Why wifey? am I affecting you?" Ranvijay asked, making an innocent face.

"Shut up, never in your dreams," Myra said, stomping her foot and going to the washroom, leaving a laughing Ranvijay behind.

They both got ready and went downstairs for breakfast.

After breakfast, Myra and Ranvijay said bye to the family members. They went back to the Rawat mansion along with Alia and Ayan, as it was also Alia's Pagfera ritual. While everyone started to go to their work.

To Be Continued.......

......................................................