Chapter Fifty-One

"Wow, Angel, I never imagined that you were going to do that," Yash said after watching the whole event on the television.

"Did you like the surprise Bhai," Myra asked, sipping her drink.

( do not imagine anything, she was just drinking a cold drink )

"Like it? Are you kidding me? I just loved it, and I can bet that all our brothers had also seen everything, and they are going to call you in few minutes," Yash said, taking the snack from the plate and eating it.

"I know," Myra said.

She just said that and her phone started to ring.

Myra checked the caller id, and a smile crept on her face seeing the caller id.

Yash also peeked to check the caller id.

"See, I told you, they can not wait," Yash said after checking the caller id.

"Hello," Myra said, lifting the call.

"Hey Myra, that was so awesome. Why did you not tell me? I would have come with you and watch everything live," Myra heard Kia's voice from the other side, and she knew that she was making a pout while saying.

"Oh, who will take care of your husband if you would come with me here," Myra said, raising her eyebrow.

"He can take care of himself, he is not a baby," Kia said, and Myra feels that she was rolling her eyes which made Myra chuckled.

"Oh really," Maya heard Aahil's voice.

"Princess, we all had watched the live event on TV, and seriously we never expected like that, when did you plan all of this and what was with that Kuldeep?" Aahil asked from the other side of the phone as the phone was on speaker mode.

"Bhai she was very proud of her and her careen, she wanted to be famous and so I just made her wish come true," Myra said in a very casual way like she did a favor on someone by doing all this.

"Yeah right, now she will not be able to handle it," Vihaan said, laughing aloud as all her brothers were sitting in the meeting room to watch the live telecast as Myra asked them to do.

Others also chuckled at his statement.

"I so want to see her face right now, and she must be furious after all of this," Kia said.

"You are right Bhabhai, I also want to see her," Karan also agreed with her.

"She is really furious right now and locked herself in a room and throwing the things in her anger," Yash said as Myra also put the phone on speaker on Yash's request as he wanted to hear the conversation and also wanted to join them.

"I have also done your work, Munchkin, which you asked me to do," Karan said, and everyone made a confused face.

"Thanks Bhai," Myra said.

"Seriously, Munchkin, do we really need formalities between us," Karan said with a serious tone as the brothers never like to hear Thank you from her.

"Okay, do be angry. I will find you a girlfriend to return the favor," Myra said.

"Munchkin," Karan said a little loud.

"What Bhai?" Myra asked him in return.

"Nothing, there is no benefit to talk with you on this matter," Karan said, shooking his head as he knew that he could never win against her in talk.

While everyone just laughed at his helpless stage.

"What were you both talking about? which work did you give him BabyDoll?" Ayan asked.

"Nothing Bhai, I just asked him to handle the media correctly, and this news must be telecast at least for a month because this is just a half-done of my plan, there is half of the part left to complete, and it will break her in the same way just like she broke my trust," Myra said the last sentence gritting her teeth.

"By the way, it was like killing two birds with one arrow," Vihaan said.

"Yeah, I agree with you," Yash said.

"I already knew that she would asked Ria to be her showstopper, and this event would also make an impact on her career, so it will be a win-win situation for us," Myra replied to her brothers.

"Okay, so are you both coming back," Aahil asked them.

"We are leaving at night Bhai," Yash replied to him.

"Okay, and leave the situation here, we will handle it," Ayan said.

"Okay Bhai," Myra said.

"Okay bye, take care and come soon," they all said in unison and disconnected the call after getting the reply from Myra and Yash.

Both the brother and sister were chatting with each other and talking about the event, they spoke with the others on the phone, but they forget about one person who was totally confused and was just listening to the brother and sister talk.

"Sir, why are you this much happy after watching it? it is terrible whatever happed with that girl, Did Myra Ma'am did all of this with her?" Meera, who watched all of this silently, asked Yash in a whispering voice out of curiosity because she was a little scared of Myra after knowing that she had done all of this with Kriti.

"What are you still doing here? Did I not asked you to leave after the work, did you just evesdropping our conversation Miss Meera?" Yash asked her in a surprised and a little angry tone because they both asked her to leave and take a rest after discussing about the work.

"Actually, I left after work, but I remembered something important, so I came back and watched the news and also heard your conversation, I did not mean to do that, but I was just surprised. I am really sorry, Sir, it was really unintentional," Meera said. She got scared hearing Yash's angry voice, she did not mean to make him mad, but it happened. ( Poor Meera ).

"It is okay Bhai, she has already heard now what is the need to get angry," Myra said in a calm tone.

"But Angel...," Yash was about to say something but was cut by Myra.

"It's okay bhai," Myra said, looking at him and assuring him to calm him down.

"And Miss Meera, it would be great if you just mind your own business and never pock your nose in other's matters because I really do not like people to talk about my matters, so it is your last warning and I will not be this calm in future," Myra said in her still calm but dangerous tone because she did not like people to pock their nose in her matter.

"I am sorry, It will not happen again," Meera said, looking down.

"You can leave now, pack your things, we will leave at night," Yash said, to which Meera nodded and left from there and the tears which she was holding were falling from her eyes.

"Do you like her Bhai?" Myra suddenly asked Yash seeing him still looking in the direction from which Meera left.

"What? Nooo," Yash startled hearing Myra's sudden question.

"Really? You were looking at the same direction from the last five minutes and were also looking sad seeing her sad face," Myra asked, raising her eyebrow.

"It is nothing, Really," Yash said, looking at the other side and not meeting her eye.

"Do you really think that I will not be able to know?" Myra asked again.

"I do not know that I like her or not, I just do not want to her sad, I saw her first time when she came for the interview, I just felt like something happened to my heart, and I do not know what that was, I just wanted to look at her all the time from that day onwords," Yash said sighing because he knew that he could not hide anything from Myra.

"You like her Bhai," Myra said, holding Yash's hand, which made him look at her.

"I do not know," Yash was really confused. ( what is there to be confused, idiot )

"But I know, you like her and tell her soon before she find someone else, do not wait like Aahil Bhai whi took so many years just to confess his love," Myra said, shooking her head thinking about her dumb brother in love confession.

"But how can I? I do not even know if she like me or not," Yash said.

"Oho Bhai, how will you know if you will not talk to her, just talk to her once we land in India," Myra tried to make her brother understand.

"And what about you, do you like her?" Yash asked as it was really important for him to know that.

"Why would I not like her Bhai? She is a good girl. I was just angry because you know that I do not want anyone to mind in my work and if she will be with you then she will eventually get to know about it," Myra explained to Yash.

'First, let me know about her feelings, then I will confess to her," Yash said.

"Oho you all are the same, Fine do whatever you want to do but do not take more time because I want my second Bhabhi soon," Myra said.

"What is this second Bhabhi and all? Ayan Bhai and Karan Bhai are still left for marriage, and I am not going to marry before them," Yash said.

"Ohh, means you already are thinking about your marriage, not bad Mr. Singhania," Myra said, teasing Yash.

"Shut up Angel," Yash said, glaring at her for teasing.

"Why should I shut up, I am talking from my mouth not yours," Myra said, shrugging at him.

"Sorry, My fault, mother," Yash said, joining both his hands in front of Myra.

"Why do you make mistake for which you have to say sorry," Myra said. Still teasing him stood from her seat and started to run.

"Angel," Yash said and started to run behind her.

Now they both were running in the whole suite like Tom and Jerry.

Soon Yash caught her and started to tickle her, and she started to laugh.

When she was out of breath, he stopped tickling her, and they both sit on the couch.

On the other end, Kriti also called her brothers after calming her anger.

"Bhai, Please do something, otherwise all my career and reputation will be ruin," Kriti said, crying on the phone.

"Do not worry, Kriti, we are trying our best to stopped all this but tell me how did all this happen?" her brother asked her.

"I do not know Bhai; how did all this happen? It was all my designs Bhai, but he suddenly came out of nowhere and claimed all my designs as his. I really do not know how to handle all this Bhai, Please help me Bhai and do something," Kriti explained to her brother.

"Okay, just calm down and came back by tomorrow, we trying to handle the situation here, and we will also talk with that Kuldeep, I think it is all his plan to ruin your career and reputation," Her brother said.

"Okay, Bhai, I will be there by tomorrow," Kriti said.

"Okay Take care, bye," Her brother said, disconnected the call.

After disconnecting the call, she wiped her tears and started to pack her things to leave.

She called all her team members and informed them that they all are leaving. Her team member did not say anything and just agreed because they also did not know what to do next, so it would be better to just leave from here.

Soon they were also done with their packing and started to leave. They all checked out from the hotel and went to the airport from the back door as the media was still waiting at the main gate. Kriti also called Ria, but she did not pick the call. But after some time, she got a message that she has already left as she had some important work to do.

She felt a little sad knowing that her best friend left her in this situation, but she just chucked it and did not do anything because there was so much mess to take care of.