Chapter Twenty Eight

Engagement day........

It was the engagement day, and everyone in Singhania's house was running here and there.

The preparation was almost done, and now everyone was going to get ready for the engagement.

Myra and Kia were getting ready in Myra's room. Kia was nervous. Even though she was waiting for this day but right now, she was feeling hell nervous.

"Hey, why is your face is dull? Come on, babe, it is your engagement today, and you were waiting for this day, right?" Myra asked, looking at Kia's nervous face.

"Yes, and I am really happy thinking that I am going to be Mrs. Aahil Singhania soon, but I am feeling very nervous yaar, what if something happens," Kia said.

"Nothing will happen, babe, and I will not let anything happen; it is my brother's engagement with my best friend, so just chill and enjoy and leave everything to me," Myra said, cupping her face.

"I can not be asked for anything else, Babe, and I got you as a best friend and Aahil as a husband and this loving family; I love you, Myra," Kia said, and tears were falling from her eyes.

"Please, do not spoil your makeup; otherwise, you will look like a zombie, and Aahil Bhai will run away looking at your face, witch," Myra said jokingly to cheer up Kia.

When Kia heard Myra's comment, her mouth hung wide open, and she glared at Myra, to which Myra laughed and hugged her.

Kia also smiled, and soon it was time to reach at the venue.

Right now, only they both were left at Singhania Mansion, and other people also went to the venue. It was Myra's responsibility to take Kia to the venue after getting ready.

They went towards the car and hopped in it.

Nearing after 25 minutes, they reached at the venue. Myra took Kia inside from the back door as there were lots of media reporters were at the main gate, which was there for some bites.

Aahil was just waiting for Kia with a nervous face. He was also getting nervous, just like Kia.

"Hey, buddy, congratulation Yaar," Ranvijay came with his family and congratulated Aahil while his family went to greet the elders.

"Thank you so much Ranvijay, and thanks for coming," Aahil said, hugging Ranvijay.

"Why will I not come? It is your engagement, and how could I missed it," Ranvijay said.

"Why the way, where is the girl? I also wanted to congratulate her and see the girl who took my Buddy's heart," Ranvijay said a little playfully, to which Aahil blush a little.

Seeing his blushing, his brother started to tease him.

Soon it was time for Kia to enter the hall, Aahil saw Kia coming to the hall with Myra, and he was stunned to see her beauty; she was looking so beautiful.

And the same thing was happening with Ranvijay, and he did not understand how to react to seeing Myra's beauty; she was looking like an angel in her blue gown. He was totally lost in her beauty.

Myra made Kia sit beside Aahil, who was still lost in Kia; he looked at her without blinking her eyes.

"Bhai, we all know that you loved Kia, and she was looking so beautiful today, but please control yourself and do not ogle at her like that. It is looking creepy, and she is not going anywhere," Vihaan said.