Chapter Ninety Three

Next day in the evening...

Ranvijay's study room...

Ranvijay and Sameer were sitting in his study room for the discussion for which Sameer was talking about. Ranvijay could not speak to him yesterday as he came let with Myra and he went to the office early for an important meeting. So now they both were having the discussion.

"Bhai, you know about Ria's scandal, right?" Sameer asked in a desperate voice as he was really depressed from yesterday when he heard the news about Ria. He was afraid that it would also drag him in all this.

"Yes, I got to know yesterday," Ranvijay replied while checking some papers.

"Then why are you not doing anything and Dad also asked me not to contact her, she is my friend Bhai and also my fiance, and her name is also connected with me. If she is in the mud, then I can also not escape from that and it will also include our family name Bhai, my name will be tarnished if it goes on like this," Sameer said, looking at his brother who was checking the papers like this was not something important to discuss. He did not say that he was afraid of that he would also be dragged into this.

"Do you really think we are not doing anything? we have already tying every possible way to stop all the news about her, but we could not able to do that so we could just stop the information about you, and that was also the reason why Dad asked you not to contact her for the time being, I can understand that she is your friend and your fiance as Mom had already decided about it, but we can not do anything about it right now, who asked her to be so stupid, were her career that important for her that she went there, she knew about that director, how he was like, still she went there, was she stupid or crazy? the more we are trying to stop the news the more it is spreading, so it was for the better that we did not do anything about it, what we can do right now is to make sure that our family name will not be drag in this," Ranvijay said, raising his voice a little when he saw Sameer's way of talking.

"What are you saying Bhai?" Sameer asked in a shocked voice, hearing all this.

"I am telling you the truth, you can asked Dad about it as well, for now, you do not need to do anything because we have already stopped every news about you and Ria it is just that we could not stop the news about Ria," Ranvijay said with a sigh.

"It is like Ria had offended someone very powerful, and he was taking all to ruin her," Ranvijay thought for some time and added while Sameer was also in his thoughts, there were many thoughts that were roaming in his mind.

"Did you have any idea whom she had offended?" Ranvijay asked when he saw his brother's shocked face.

"I do not know anything about it Bhai," Sameer said while still in his thoughts.

"Hmmm, alright," Ranvijay said.

"Okay, thank you Bhai," Sameer thanks his brother.

"No issue, we are family after all," Ranvijay looked at his brother and narrowed his eyes. Sameer was like he was deep in thought.

"Okay I am leaving then you can continue your work," Sameer said and got up from his chair.

"Okay," Ranvijay nodded.

"Good Night Bhai," Sameer wished him good night and went from there.

"Good Night," When he reached out, he heard Ranvijay reply.

When Sameer came outside, he was deep in thought. He was thinking about everything that happened from the time when they were arrested by the police.

When they were locked for days, and no one was able to make them free from the jail, then they were suddenly free from there, what that police officer informed them about the person who was behind all the incidents, and how he said that it was just the beginning. Kriti's incident, after Ria's incident, everything was roaming in his mind.

Now he was getting worried and scared of all of this. He did not know what to do now.

'Who is the person that was trying to ruin our life? it was oviour from Bhai's talk that someone was controling all the news about Ria and he was more powerfull than the Rawat family because Bhai can not be failed in a small work like that, who it can be? Is it really you? If that is the case, then trust me. I will not let you do anything with me. I have to confirm this first so that we can plan something before anything more happens with us. Kriti and Ria's career is already ruined, and now me and Nishant are left it means her next target can be me or Nishant, I have to inform Nishant and discuss about it, I can not let anything happened with me otherwise I will let with nothing, I have to do something about it,'

He decided to talk with Nishant and then make a plan to resolve all of this.

While inside the study room, Ranvijay was also in his thought. He was also thinking about the incident, and he was shocked when he got to know that someone was controlling all the news about Ria and was not letting them stop at any cost.

'I do not know who is the person behind this and why he was doing all of this, but the one thing is sure that he will not sit until he completely ruins Ria's career, now I could do is that to make sure that our family's name will not drag in this otherwise it will be very difficult for our to come out from this mud, these scaldals are not good for our family's reputation, and i will not let anything happened with this, Dadaji work so hard to reach at this position and I will not let it riuned because of someone else,' Ranvijay thought.

................................................................

Myra and Ranvijay's Room...

In the room, Myra was having a video call with her brothers, and they were discussing about their plan and the outcome after their plan.

She knew that Ranvijay would not come anytime soon, so she did not bother to use handsfree, and the phone was on speaker.

"So, how was it?" Myra asked with a smile, looking at her brothers.

"Perfect," Yash replied, thinking about the scandal which was spreading like a fire right now.

"Why not? after all who made this plan," Myra said with a proud look on her face.

"But I have a question to you?" Vihaan asked.

"What?" Myra asked, narrowing her eyes.

"You gave Ria the pictures of Mr. Shah, why?" Vihaan asked.

"If I had not given her those pictures or should I say helped her to collect those pictures, then she would not be confident to go there. When she had those pictures, she became confident and thought that everything was under her control now, so she did not check any loopholes in it," Myra explained everything to her brother.

"She is such a fool," Karan said, shaking his head.

"She just thinks that she had everything under her control and she could get whatever she wants," Ayan said.

"She is finished now," Yash said with a smirk on his face.

"Yep," Myra said.

"Do you think Sameer will help her to come out from this situation and help her to rebuild her career, I mean, after all, she is Sameer's fiance, and her name is connected with the Rawat family," Ayan asked suddenly, thinking about the Rawat family and Ranvijay.

"They can try," Myra scoffed at that.

"Right," They nodded in agreement.

"So what is next?" Aahil asked, who was silent all the time.

"Next, I want to rest for some time. I am totally exhausted for this planning and plotting," Myra said in a lazy tone.

"Oh, really? And what were we doing? You are saying as if you are the only one who was working on this," Vihaan mocked her looking at her lazy self.

"Oh, come on, Vihaan Bhai, stop whining. You can also rest because we do not have anything to do right now, let them adjusted to this situation right now, let them overcome from this first, and then we will give them another shock," Myra said, looking at her whining brother.

"Okay, as you say," Vihaan agreed with her.

"Okay so now tell me, how are you Princess?" Aahil asked when they were done with the discussion.

"I am good Bhai," Myra said, smiling at her brother.

"Alright, my dear brothers, I am hanging up the call now, bye good night, love you," Myra said with a yawn before her brother could ask anything more.

"Love you too," they said in unison, and then they all hung up the call.

"You did that with Ria?" Myra was startled by the sudden voice.

"Fuck, you scared me," She said while patting her chest and calming her breathing down.

"Were you eavesdropping on my conversation with my brothers? Mr. Rawat?" Myra asked, narrowing her eyes at Ranvijay when she calmed down.

"I was not. I just came to take a file when I heard your talk with brothers but tell me, was that really you who had done that with Ria?" Ranvijay asked as he could not believe that it was Myra and who did that with Ria and also still trying not to let that news down.

"So what if it was me?" Myra said, going towards the balcony, not wanting to talk about it anymore. She did not expect that Ranvijay would hear her talk with her brothers. She knew that he would get to know about it sooner or later, but she did not expect it to happen this soon.

As per her thought, it might be a good thing that he got to know that she was behind it as she had already made her decision not to let him make any place in her heart.

"Why? Ranvijay asked, following her to the balcony.

"I am not reliable to answer you Ranvijay," Myra did not want to answer his question. She turned her face to the other side, not wanting to face him right now.

"I am your husband Myra, and you have to answer me as she is my brother's fiance and her name is connected with our family in some ways, and do you even realize what is our situation right now? The media is digging everything and everyone related to Ria, and they are also not leaving Sameer. He is also dragged in this mud, and soon our family will also drag in all this," Ranvijay said, grabbing her arm and making her turn to face him.

"Do not worry, nothing will happen with your family but I can not say the same thing about Sameer," Myra said casually, not wanting to explain anything more to him.

"What do you mean by Sameer? if something happen with Sameer will it not be connected to out family, he is our family, Myra," Ranvijay asked.

"That is not my problem, Ranvijay, and I have already told you do not to come in between what I do," Myra tried to free from him, but his grip tightened more.

"Why are you doing this and what they had done to you? Was that so worst what you are doing with them right now?" Ranvijay asked as he remembered her hatred towards Sameer and his friends.

"Ranvijay, I am telling you for the last time, do not poke your nose in my matters," Myra looked at him and said with a cold voice.

"I do not want to, but when it is dragging my family's reputation, then what are you expecting from me? Can you at least tell me, why you are doing this?" Ranvijay did not want to do that, but he was also helpless. He could not let his family's name be ruined just like that without knowing the mistake.

"You will not be able to hear Mr. Ranvijay Rawat, so let it be," Myra chuckled when she heard him asking that question.

"No, I want to know and I will not let you go until you tell me everything, right now," Ranvijay was determined to know the truth, but Myra was not ready for that.

"Leave me Ranvijay," Myra said, gritting her teeth.

"Tell me, please. I promise that I will not judge the situation on anyone's behalf. I will listen to everything and then will come to the conclusion, please, do you not think that it is our right to know that, you know Dadu had made a lot of efforts and hard work to build this reputation and it is not right to let it ruin without any mistake, is it? just tell me okay and I promise I will try to make everything right, for you, for us," Ranvijay said, cupping her face, looking at her hopefully, he knew something was happening between them, and it was not something small. Otherwise, Myra and her brothers will not do this. And from their behavior towards the Rawat family, it was apparent.

"Okay, you do not want to tell me, no issue, I will not force you, but I will not sit back until I got to know the whole truth, and trust me, Myra, I know how to differentiate right from wrong," Ranvijay said when he saw that she still did not want to tell him anything and he went back to his study, leaving Myra alone.

Myra's POV

Do not force me to say anything, Ranvijay, because you can not handle what your brother and his friends have done me, and they are not human. They are beasts. They could do anything just for their fun and could not even be left the innocent for their enjoyment. I will not tell you anything, and I also will not let go of my revenge plan. If anyhow you come to know the whole truth, then it will be up to you whom side you will be stand at the end.

Myra's POV end

Ranvijay's POV

You do not want to tell me anything, right? Okay, sure, do not tell, I will myself find out about the whole truth, and I know who could say to me about all this. I know there must be something very big which they had done to you and that is what I want to know. I know you must be thinking that I want to know the truth just because of Sameer, but it is not like that. I want to know it for you, I want to know what they had done to you to force you to do all this, and I will surely know about it.

Ranvijay's POV end.

To Be Continued...