Chapter Sixty Four

Same day at a Club's private room..

Kriti and her friends were sitting with a gloomy face. And Kriti was just crying and drinking.

"How did all this happened?" Sameer asked Kriti.

When he was getting ready for his brother's engagement, he got a call from Kriti asked him to come to XYZ Club, and it was urgent. So he came hurridly thinking about her situation. He was not that close to Ranvijay, so he did not think twice to drop the idea of joining his engagement and went to his friend.

"What do you want to know, did I not already told you everything?" Kriti snapped at him in irritation and anger, which she was feeling after being through everything.

When everything shorted out by the mysterious men, Kriti again went to his fashion house, but when she reached at her office, she saw that someone was already sitting on her chair, and his back was facing her, and when asked who the person was, he got the biggest shock of her life.

The person was none other than Kuldeep's wife, whom she has insulted in college for being poor and for loving Kuldeep even after knowing her status, just because of her Kuldeep and she had to left the college.

When she asked her what she was doing in her office was, and that was the to get more shocked because Kriti got to know that she was the owner of the 60% shares of KRI Creation, so she became the new Boss of her fashion house, and it was like the floor slipped from under her feet, the fashion house for which she had given her all was not her anymore, she has to follow some else command and rules.

She was not able to think straight, and her mind was so messed up and was so angry that she was ready to tear her apart, but, as Kuldeep was already aware of her, so he already made preparation for his wife and arranged bodyguards for her, and Kriti was thrown out of the office by the bodyguards as she about to hit Kuldeep's wife.

She called all her friends to have a meeting.

"Did you find the person, who was behind all of this?" Nishant asked Kriti.

"There is no clue about that person and we could also not able to track his number," Kriti replied.

"I think it is the same person who made us arrested by the police," Sameer said, thinking about his conversation with Kriti that day, and he was sure that it was the same person's doing.

"What?" Nishant said as he did not know about it.

"I am thinking the same otherwise, why would these two incidents happened one after another, it can not be a mare coincidence and you people all remember the warning which the police officer gave us," Kriti said

"You are right, why was he doing this to us," Ria said in frustration.

"Guys, we all knew whatever happed with Kriti and Ria, so we all should be cautious as we do not know who the person is and why he was doing all of this with us. I tried to find him, but there is no information about him, and as the caller who called Kriti was a male so it can be possible that the person is male, but I am not sure about it, so I would just say that be careful and do not act carelessly as we do not know our enemy and about his power, so we have already seen it," Sameer explained to them.

"What should be do now?" Nishant asked as he was a little bit scared, thinking about the happenings.

"We can only be careful for the time being and do not tell this to anyone. Otherwise, it will create a big blunder as we will not be able to answer their questions," Sameer added.

"But what should we do about the current situation?" Kriti asked, thinking about her fashion house.

"Kriti, we can not do anything about it right now, you yourself signed the transfer papers, and that person sold the shares to Kuldeep's wife, but we will think about something, for now, just kept a low profile and do not do anything recklessly," Sameer tried to make her understand the gravity of this situation, and she nodded in understanding as she could only rely on Sameer at that moment. She can not trust her other friends as she already got to know about their character. If it was not related to the person who was targeted all of them, then she will never call these two friends of hers to meet.

"Sameer, when are you going to discuss about our marriage with your family, our family already knew about us, and they had already agreed about our relationship," Ria said, suddenly thinking about her doomed career right now and could not take any risk on Sameer.

"Why are you in so much hurry?" Sameer said as he did not want to bound with marriage so soon, he still wanted to enjoy his single life.

"What do you mean by hurry, Sameer? We are together for almost five years. My family keeps pastoring me to ask you for marriage; otherwise, they will directly go to your family to talk about it. It is high time now, Sameer, and I can not make them understand like every time," Alia said with an innocent face and giving a helpless look like she was trying, but everything was happening as per her wish. Like she was trying to make her parents understand, but they were not listening to her.

( Such an innocent girl she is - note the sarcasm, every time I write about her, I felt like I could go into this story and slapped her hard on her beautiful face to make it more attractive)

"Okay, I will soon. Today was Ranvijay Bhai's engagement, and in fifteen days is his marriage, so after his and Alia's marriage, I will discuss it with my family," Sameer said, trying to stop her from doing all these activities as he was well aware of her character, he knew her in and out, and he also knew of what she was capable of, so he already knew her intension.

He just wanted her to be with him because she was a model and was attractive and also good in bed, and she could also be a good companion as a wife to show others, and he could also enjoy his life outside when while she can be busy with her work.

That was the reason he was ready to be with her. Otherwise, who wants to be with her after knowing her behaviors. Sometimes he got annoyed by her childish act.

"Really, thanks baby," Ria said, smiling widely and hugged him.

After a bit of more discussion, they all left for their house.

To Be Continued.......