Chapter Seventy-Seven

Hey guys,

First of all, I am really sorry for this very long break, I know that you all were waiting for the update but I was facing some personal problems and it took a lot of time to resolve so I could not write further but now I am back and will try my best not to miss again and try to update on regular basis.

Thank you for your waiting and thank you so much that you did not neglect my story when I was not updating, Thanks for your love and support.

Love you all my lovely readers.....

...................................................................................................................................................

Next-Day Morning...

Myra's and Ranvijay's Room...

Myra and Ranvijay were lying on the bed, but the situation was not what it should be according to their behavior towards each other because you all must be thinking that they both were lying on both sides of the bed, but no, it is not like that because right now the situation is here showing something else to us.

Right now, our beautiful Myra was sleeping on the bed with a sweet smile on her face, and our poor Ranvijay was trying to sleep on the couch; yes, you all heard right because last night our hero Ranvijay fought with Myra to sleep on the bed, but in the middle of the night he found Myra's weird ways of sleeping because of which he could not able to sleep and at last he had to drop the idea of sleeping on the bed and went to the couch.
( Poor Ranvijay ).

( You all must be thinking that they were sleeping with cuddling with each other, Right? Sorry to disappoint you guys, but how will it be interested then and I love to watch their romantic fights, and I hope you all as well.)

Because the couch was small not Ranvijay could not be able to fit on it, he could not sleep the whole night and be just turning left to right and right to left.

As he could not sleep the whole night, he woke up early in the morning and went to the bathroom to freshen up; after he had done with freshening up, he came out of the bathroom, ad he was getting ready his eyes fell on the sleeping beauty who was sleeping without any tension of the world like she did not have any problem or she did not care about anything.

He looked at her and was mesmerized by her beauty. He forgot what he was doing and was just looking at her.

"How beautiful she was looking when she was sleeping, but when she woke up she constantly behaved like a wild cat, feisty much, but look at her right now, how peacefully, like a fairy, I can not help but want to look at her more and more," Ranvijay talked to himself.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Have you never seen a beautiful girl before?" Ranvijay came back to his sense when he heard Myra's voice, who was looking at him with an annoyed face right now.

"Full of herself," Ranvijay murmured and looked away.

"Did you say something?" Myra asked, narrowing her eyes at him like threatening him if he dared to say something terrible about her, then she would not let him off.

"Nothing," He said and started to check his mails on his phone.

"Good for you," Myra said and went to the bathroom to get ready.

......................................................

Both the couples were ready to go home. They had their breakfast in the room and got ready.

After getting ready, they got into the car and were headed towards home, where the other family members were already waiting for them. Ayan was driving while Ranvijay was sitting in the passenger seat, and Myra and Alia were sitting in the back seat.

The atmosphere in the car was very quiet as no one was speaking.

Dring... Dring...

Myra's phone rang. She checked the caller ID and found that it was Harry who was calling her. She tapped on the answer button and answered the call.

"What?" Myra asked, looking outside the window.

"Wow, how are you miss new bride?" Harry asked in a teasing tone which irritated Myra a lot.

"Cut the crap and come to point, will you? I am in no mood to listen to your nonsense," Myra said, getting more irritated with his teasing.

Looking at her irritated tone, everyone else looked at her. Ayan and Ranvijay looked at her from the mirror while Alia turned to look at her.

"Why are you getting irritated, you should be happy as you have just got married yesterday," Harry said, making his voice a little sad about how he was hurt.

"Harry, will you believe me if I say that I will kill you?" Myra said.

"Of cource, I will," Harry got a little scared because he knew that Myra was in a bad mood was very scary, and he could not afford to offend her at that time.

"Good that you know that, now come to the point why did you call me?" Myra asked as she knew that Harry would not disturb her if it were nothing urgent.

"Oh, that, I have a news about him," Harry said, making Myra shocked, and her face started to turn cold. She narrowed her eyes as she thought about the person.

"He went out of the country at that time, and we were unable to locate him till now, but we were still trying to track his location, and a few days ago, we got his location, so I sent someone to keep in check, and the information was correct, I have found that he is coming back to India, so you must be careful," Harry said with a serious face.

"Do not worry, this time I will not let him escape," Myra said, clenching her phone tightly.

"Keep an eye on him and inform me about his every move," Myra instructed him.

"Okay," Harry agreed.

"Also what about are next target?" Harry asked.

"I have already made a plan for that, do not worry," She replied.

"If there is nothing else then I am hanging up," Myra said and hung up the call and put her.

"what happened Doll?" Ayan asked as he looked at her, and he knew that she was not in a good mood.

"Nothing Bhai, I will tell you later," Myra replied as she could not tell him right now because there were Alia and Ranvijay were also available.

"Was it Harry?" Ayan asked again.

"Yeah!" She answered.

"Okay," Ayan said as he already knew that it must be something important, and it was not convenient to talk about it at that moment.

Alia and Ranvijay were quietly listening to them. Still, they did not say anything as they also knew that it must be something which they could not say in front of them. Still, Ranvijay felt a little uncomfortable when he heard that it was a male who called her but did not think about it more that why was he feeling uncomfortable listening to it.

To Be Continued.........