Chapter One Hundred Fifteen

Singhania Mansion...

Alia and Ayan's room...

It was evening, and Alia had already come back from the office. She was in her room and was sitting on the bed with her eyes closed. If someone looked closely, then he would get to know that her tears were also falling from her eyes.

She was crying. She was crying, remembering her conversation with her BrotherBrother. When she heard it from Ranvijay, she could not believe it. But when she thought about the whole thing, then she did not find any reason to make Ranvijay lie to her, and if her BrotherBrother could believe it, then she would indeed believe it.

At the same time, when Ayan entered the room, and he saw Alia. He frowned and went towards her only to notice her tears. He quickly put his bag aside and sat beside her. He put his hands on her shoulder only to see her getting stiff.

"What happened? Are you not feeling well? Do you want me to call the Doctor or want to go to the hospital to check up?" Ayan asked in a worried voice when he looked at her condition, which was not looking well. Her face was pale, and her eyes were swollen, which confirmed that she had been crying for a long time.

Alia opened her eyes when she heard Ayan's voice. Not able to control herself, she threw herself on him and hugged him tightly. She started to cry loud, making Ayan more worried. Ayan held her in his arms.

"What happened to you? Tell me. Did anyone do something to you or say something? Or are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere?" Ayan asked, caressing her back to calm her down.

"I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry," Alia said between her cries.

"What happened? Why are you saying sorry?" Ayan asked softly.

"I am sorry... I am really sorry..." Alia did not say anything more, or we could say that she was not in the condition to say anything more, other than sorry.

"If you will not tell me, how would I know why are you saying sorry? Alia... Baby... what happened? Tell me, dear," He was consoling her like he was consoling a child.

Ayan broke the hug and cupped her face making her face him. He wiped her tears which were continuously falling from her eyes, and asked again, " What happened?"

"I... I...," Alia tried to say, but she did not know how to explain.

"Alright, alright, first take a deep breath and calm down and then tell me, okay?" Ayan said.

Alia took a deep breath and looked at Ayan, who was waiting for her to say something. She was feeling so much guilty, and she did not know how to face him anymore, but still, she gathered her courage and started to tell him everything, " I... I know everything about Myra what Sameer Bhai and his friends did to her. What she had gone through and why she hate all of them."

"Who told you that?" Ayan asked.

"I... Ranvijay Bhai told me... when I asked him. He did not want to say anything to me, but when I gave him my sware, he told me everything," She started to cry more loudly, "I am sorry, Ayan, I am really sorry. Can you please forgive me? You can punish me in whatever way you want, and I will accept all your punishment. Now I understand why you married me when you don't even like me and why your brothers and Kia do not like me. I will do anything to gain your forgiveness. After all, I had also hurt her and said many nasty things to her. Please forgive me Ayan, If you want me to leave from your life, I will do that, but please just don't hate me, okay? I will not be able to live with your hate," At the end of her words, her voice started to crack while Ayan was intensely looking at her.

"You want to leave me?" Ayan asked, making Alia stunned.

"I.. I..," Alia did not know what to say.

"Do you want to leave me?" Ayan asked again as his eyes started to darken.

"I don't want to but... but.. I...," Alia shuttered with her cry.

"You want me to punish you, right?" Ayan asked to which Alia did not say anything and just looked down, unable to meet his gaze.

"Just look at me Alia," Ayan shouted, making Alia flinch.

Grabbing her jaw, he made her to face him, " You want me to punish you, right? Okay, I will tell you your punishment then." He paused and looked straight in her eyes, "And your punishment is that you will spend your whole life with me."

"What?" Ayan's words shocked Alia so much. She did not expect him to say something like that because she had expected that he would leave her or would be asked her to leave because, as per Alia's thoughts, he married her just for his sister's safety, nothing else. He did not love her. What's more, he did not even like her, so why would he ask her to live with him forever.

Ayan cupped her face and looked into her eyes, and said, "Yes, you heard correct. I want you to live with me forever. I don't want you to leave me."

"Why?" Alia asked with a cute pout.

"Do you still need me to tell you in words, even after our kiss in the office?" Ayan raised his eyebrows and asked in a teasing way.

"I..," Alia flushed as her cheeks turned red, remembering her first-ever kiss with Ayan.

"You wanted me to punish you, and this is your punishment. And you can not back off now," Ayan said further.

Alia did not say anything and just hugged him tightly.

"Why are you so good to me even after knowing that I am his sister?" Alia asked, still huggng him.

"He is he, and you are you. You are not like him. I know that in the earlier days, I had some grudges against you, and it was only because you said those nasty words about Doll, but it did not mean that I would punish you for other people's crimes. After spending so much time with you, I know that you have changed and not like in the past. and the person who was wronged by you can forgive you, then who am I to hold punish you," Ayan said.

"I love you Ayan," Alia said, breaking the hug and looking into his eyes.

Ayan did not say anything and just fused his lips with hers.

He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her on her lips passionately. He then placed his hand on the back of her head and settled her face correctly. He held her tightly in his arms by holding her waist. He slid his tongue inside and licked her.

"Ayan..." A moan escaped from her mouth, making him go wild.

He didn't know how, and when his lips parted and trailed down, and began peppering open mouth kisses all over the curves of her neck with intense passion while her fingers were fisting my hair.

The grip of her fingers on his hair was driving him crazy. His hands made their way inside her saree veil, feeling the smooth flesh of her creamy bare waist and fingers began fondling it by drawing some love patterns while his hungry lips took in a decent amount of her curvy neck and began devouring the flavor of her soft skin.

"Ahh.. Ayan," As the moan escaped from her mouth again, it made Ayan come back to reality, and he paused from his actions. He placed his forehead against hers and took a deep breath.

"I love you too, Alia and I don't want your first time to be like this," Ayan said, trying to calm the desire which was still burning inside him.

"I love you,"

To Be Continued...

..............................