Chapter Forty-Two

Kriti and her team started to work hard for the upcoming event. Kriti did not want any mistakes in this and wanted it to be perfect as it will be a huge turning point for her.

She had worked the whole night and made plans about the participation and also share the plan with Ria so that she could clear her schedule as per the busy dates.

As informed from Kriti yesterday, they all gathered in the meeting room to decide about the theme for their designs so that they could start to draw the designs of the dresses as per the theme.

"So, did you guys think about the theme?" Kriti asked, looking at them.

"Yes," They all said in unison.

"Okay, so tell me one by one, and we will select the best one," Kriti said, to which they all nodded.

"Let's start with Sakshi," Kriti said.

"I think we should go with Romance as everyone likes it," Sakshi said.

"No, it is too boring, and everyone can think about it, what we need is something unique which could impress them and can also help us to make our name in front of the whole world as right now the situation is not good for our fashion house," Kriti said.

"How about Peace, we can create our designs that will reflect peace, and it will be unique. We can also use the colors which reflect peace, such as light blue, white, yellow, etc.," Akshay suggested.

"We could also think about Black & White, as it reflects light and darkness," Rihaan also gave his suggestion.

"I think we should go with the rainbow theme, and we will combine all the seven colors of the rainbow and create our designs," Tayna suggested.

Kriti heard all the suggestions and thought for some time before deciding any anyone.

"I think Rainbow Theme will be perfect because it will be a combination of all your themes like rainbow also have blue color which reflects peace and red which reflects love, what say?" Kriti asked them, and they all agreed with her decision.

"Okay, so it is decided that we are going to create a Rainbow collection for the Paris Fashion Week, but guys, you need to make your best designs this time because we do not have any place for a mistake, we are already facing loss because of the police incident and the media is still coming behind me for the gossip, so I can not take any risk and can not bear any mistake at this time," Kriti said seriously.

"Do not worry, ma'am, and we will give our best as it is also very important for all of us," Tanya said.

"Good, so let started to work on the designs, I am giving you five days to complete all your designs, and we will meet here after five days from today onwards and design the best design so that it can go for the tailoring," Kriti said, and all went to their work after the discussion.

Kriti, too started to work and started to design the dresses.

.....................................

"Hello," Myra said, accepting the call after checking the caller ID.

"Hello, Ma'am," The person said.

"How is everything going?" Myra asked, sitting on her office chair.

"Everything is going as per the plan. Everyone started to do their work and will meet again for the discussion after five days," The person responding to her from the other side of the phone.

"Good, you know what to do, right?" Myra asked

"Yes, Ma'am, do not worry, I know what to do, and everything will be as per your plan," The person assured her.

"Great," Myra said and handed up the call.

"Who was it?" It was Karan who asked this question as he was there to discuss about some upcoming projects with her.

"Someone who is working for me," Myra said.

"Are you really not going to tell us anything about your plan this time?" Karan asked her.

"Bhai, do you really not like surprises, tell me, and I will stop giving you surprises from now onwards and also on your birthday," Myra said, sighing at her overprotective brother.

"Both are different, Munchkin, and you know that," Karan said in his serious tone, which shows that he was not in the mood to joke.

"I know Bhai, But please do not worry, nothing will go wrong, and do you not trust me?" Myra asked, looking at Karan.

"It is not about trust, Munchkin. We all are just worried about you that what if something goes wrong so we all should be prepared beforehand," Karan said sighed at his baby sister, who is so much stubborn.

"Okay, I will tell you but promise me that you will not tell them," Myra said.

"But...." He wanted to say something but was cut off by Myra in between.

"No, but, just promise me otherwise, I will not tell you anything about it," Myra said.

"Okay, now tell me, at least I will be knowing about it. It is much better from not knowing anything," Karan said.

"Okay, so the thing is............," Myra explained about her plan to Karan, which she has planned for Kriti.

"You are really going to do that?" Karan asked her to confirm to her plan for Kriti.

"Yes, Bhai, I am certain to do that and will not change my decision," Myra said.

"I am not telling you to change your decision, and I was just confirming, leave all this and only know one thing that we all are with you no matter what," Karan said, assuring her, to which she gave him her best smile.

"I know Bhai," Myra said, smiling at him, and he also smiled, seeing her happy.

"By the way, Bhai, Aahil Bhai is already married now, so when are you going to find Bhabhi for me," Myra said suddenly, making Karan shocked at her statement.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? You will have to marry one day or another day, so you should already be started to find a good girl for yourself," Myra said, looking at her brother's shocked expression.

"Do not tell me that you have already had a girlfriend, and I am not aware of it?" Myra asked, now getting shocked herself with the thought.

"I do not have any girlfriend, Munchkin, and what is all this married talk suddenly, Ayan Bhai is still left do you not know that, why do you not asked him about it and whether he has a girlfriend or not," Karan said selling Ayan for changing the topic from his marriage.

"Yes, you are right, I will ask Ayan Bhai about it, but do not even try to divert my mind, and I will tell Ayan Bhai that you told me to ask him about it," Myra said, making Karan horrified thinking about the consequences which he will have to face if Ayan got to know about it.

"No, Munchkin, you are not going to do that. Do you really want your brother to be killed by his own brother? He will surely kill me," Karan said, still in the same thoughts where Ayan was beating him.

"Good, so never try to divert my mind again from the topic, and if you do not have any girlfriend till now, then I will find you one, do not worry," Myra said.

"Why are we even talking about it?" Karan asked, to which Myra just shrugged.

"Because I just wanted to," Myra said, shrugging, and Karan just shook his head at her answer.

After the little conversation between brother and sister, they both started to discuss about the upcoming project.

Once the discussion was over, Karan went to his cabin, and Myra was also engrossed in her work.

To Be Continued............