Chapter One Hundred Eighteen

"You are looking beautiful sweetheart," Ranvijay whispered in Myra's ear when Myra reached to him.

"Thank you, Hubby," Myra's face turned a little red when she heard his compliment.

"Why the way you are also looking handsome Hubby," Myra said.

"What to do, sweetheart? I have to look handsome; otherwise, how will I look compatible with you?" Ranvijay teased her.

"Shut up," Myra nudged him by her elbow, making Ranvijay chuckle.

"Why did you take so much time? You know that I was waiting for you and still you came so late," Ayan said to Alia in a slow voice who was standing beside him.

"I was getting ready," Alia said.

"Why do you need to get ready, you always look beautiful," Ayan said in a teasing way, making Alia's cheeks flush red.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, Today we all are gathered here to congratulate our newly wedded couple. So please welcome our newly married couple Mr. Sameer Rawat and his precious wife, Mrs. Ria Sameer Rawat," The host announced, and the hall filled with the clapping sound and cheering.

Soon Ria and Sameer entered the hall hand in hand. There was a broad smile on Ria's face, and Sameer was also smiling, but it was looking like someone was forcing him to smile and give a pose to the media.

After entering the hall, they both went to the dancing area to give their first reception dance.

Woh rang bhi kya rang hai

Milta na jo tere hoth ke rang se hubahu

Woh khushboo kya khushboo

Thehre na jo teri saanwari zulf ke rubaru

Tere aage ye duniya hai pheeki si

Mere bin tu na hogi kisi ki bhi

Ab ye zaahir sar-e-aam hai, elaan hai

"May I have a dance with my beautiful wife?" Ranvijay asked, forwarding his hand towards Myra.

"Sure," Myra replied and handed her hand to Ranvijay, and they both went to the dance floor.

Jab tak jahaan mein subah shaam hai

Tab tak mere naam tu

Jab tak jahaan mein mera naam hai

Tab tak mere naam tu (x2)

Uljhan bhi hoon teri

Uljhan ka hal bhi hoon main

Thoda sa ziddi hoon

Thoda pagal bhi hoon main

Barkha bijli baadal jhoothe

Jhoothi phoolon ki saugatein

Sacchi tu hai saccha main hoon

Sacchi apne dil ki baatein

"Why the way, did you have any plan for Today? I am a little worried about your safety," Ranvijay asked, looking worried at Myra.

"let's go with the flow," Myra said but did not explain more.

Dastkhat haathon se haathon pe kar de tu

Naa kar aankhon pe palkon ke parde tu

Kya ye itna bada kaam hai, elaan hai

Jab tak jahaan mein subah shaam hai

Tab tak mere naam tu

Jab tak jahaan mein mera naam hai

Tab tak mere naam tu (x2)

"Just be safe okay," Ranvijay said.

"Sure," Myra passed a sweet smile to him, making him also smile.

Mere hi ghere mein ghoomegi har pal tu aise

Sooraj ke ghere me rehti hai dharti ye jaise

Paayegi tu khudko na mujhse judaa

Tu hai mera aadha sa hissa sadaa

Tukde kar chaahe khaabon ke tu mere

Tootenge bhi toh rehne hain woh tere

Tujhko bhi toh ye ilhaam hai

Elaan hai...

Soon the song ended, and every couple got down from the dance floor. Sameer and Ria went to the stage, and Ranvijay and Myra went towards the sitting area, which was arranged for the guest and family members to sit.

"Myra. Can you go to Ria's room and bring her phone? She forgot her phone in the room, she need to call her cousin who is still now reached and she is getting worried," Ranvijay's mother came to Myra and said.

"Mom, why don't you tell someone else to go?" Ranvijay suggested this because he was worried about Myra and wanted her to be in front of his eyes.

"I can not tell the hotel staff, and there are valuable things in Ria's room, why are you acting like that I am torching your wife giving her so much work, I just asked her to bring the phone, and that's it," Priya said getting angry. She had been noticing that Myra was not happy at all at the wedding, and it was making her sad. Myra did not take part in any function and gave the reason that she was busy with her work. Priya did not like that and felt a little annoyed with Myra's behavior.

"Ir's okay, I will go and bring it," Myra said and passed an assuring smile to Ranvijay. She stood up from her seat and went to the elevator to go on the 8th floor, where was Ria's room.

The elevator stopped on the fourth floor, and two men entered. Myra narrowed her eyes and looked at them. She got suspicious and tried to go out of the elevator. Just as she tried to walk out, she felt as though an ant had bitten her on the neck. "Ouch!" she cried, rubbing her neck. Within a few seconds, she lost her senses. The elevator went to the parking lot.

The men picked up Myra and threw her in the back seat of the car, and after sitting inside, they both drove the car out of the hotel.

Inside the hall...

"Where is Myra?" Priya asked Ranvijay, who was also waiting for Myra to come.

"Did you not asked her to bring Ria's phone?" Ranvijay said in confusion.

"Yes I asked her but she has not come back yet, Ria is still waiting," Priya said.

"What?" Ranvijay shouted in shock and stood up from his seat. " I thought that she went to you to give you the phone. It's been 30 minutes since she went," Ranvijay continued. He was very anxious.

"Mom, I have to go," Ranvijay said and went to Aahil and others.

"Wait, what happened? Tell me," Priya asked worriedly, stopping her son by grabbing his arms when she saw her son's worried face.

"Mom, I will tell you later," Ranvijay said and took his back and ran towards the Singhania brothers.

"Guys, Myra is missing," Ranvijay said as soon as he reached them.

"What?" They all shouted and stood up at the same time.

To be continued...