Chapter One Hundred Nine

Next-Day... Singhania Group of Companies...

Aahil's Cabin...

"Oh you are here, come have a seat," Aahil said when he saw Ranvijay entering with his PA, he had already instructed his PA to lead Ranvijay directly here once he reached SGC. Aahil stood up from his chair and went to Ranvijay.

"Have a seat. (To his PA) Make sure no one come to this cabin and cancel my all meetings for today," Aahil led Ranvijay towards the couch.

"Alright sir," His PA acknowledged and went outside after closing the cabin's door.

"So Ranvijay, you really want to know everything?" Aahil asked to confirm once they both settled on their seats.

"What do you think?" Ranvijay looked serious at Aahil, and anyone could see the determination in his eyes to know the truth.

"Alright then, but I want to say something to you. First, I did not want to tell you, but I do not have an option either. Princess's safety is more important for me than anything else. I want you to listen to me very carefully and then you can tell me your decision," Aahil sighed and said.

"Okay," Ranvijay gave a confused look but still answered positively.

Aahil took a deep breath and looked at Ranvijay for the last time for confirmation, and then he started to tell him, "You know that no one knows that she is part of the Singhania family, right? ( Ranvijay nodded ). It was because her life was in danger, the person who killed her person wanted to kill her as well."

"What? But you said that they met with an accident," Ranvijay was shocked to hear that.

"That because no one knows about it, her parents were killed in front of her eyes and made it like an accident, she was only 3 years old so no one took her as a witness and there was no evidence to prove that it was murder, we tried so hard to find out about it but we did not get anything, so it was closed as an accident by the police," Aahil explained.

"Then after some years, someone started to hurt princess as well, so for her safety we had to hide her from the outside world. For them, she was just an orphan and a poor girl with no background. After her schooling, we sent her to Delhi for her college with Dadu, but something happened there, our enemy find out about her and he tried to kidnap her so she had to come back here and then we get her transferred to Glory World Institute in the mid-session. And that's when it's all started."

Back to the past...

Glory World Institute was the country's best college. It is always on the top of the best college list in the country. It was so famous in the riches. Myra took admission here in mid-session, and Kia was with her. Myra and Kia were in different departments, so their classes were different. Because they got transferred in the mid-session, other students had already familiar with each other apart from them. Sameer and his friends were famous for bullying and insulting people because of their background. They got their new target, Myra, because, in their eyes, she was an innocent girl with a poor background, so she became the perfect target for their fun, while Ria and Kriti were jealous when they both saw how beautiful she was. They started to bully her, but Myra did not take their bullying and fight with them. She even slapped Ria when Ria asked her to kiss one of the professors for ragging. That was when the four of them got angry and thought to teach her a lesson, but Myra did not give them a damn and gave her all focus on her studies.

When Ria and others saw that their tricks would not work on her, they formed a new plan to become her friend and gain her trust first. And everything went according to their goal. They asked her forgiveness in front of the whole college, Myra being soft-hearted, forgiving them after seeing their efforts for a week. From then on, they behaved with her very nicely. Bit by bit, gain her trust. When they saw that she was trusting them thoroughly, they started to do things with her and played an innocent role at the end and showed their fake concern so that she would not suspect them.

Some minor incidents began to happen with her as her phone number was distributed in the whole college, and she began to get harassing calls from unknown numbers. One day she was locked in a classroom, and someone cut the power supply, and she was locked there for the entire night, and because of which she had to admit to the hospital for two days. It was also when her fear got worse.

Myra did not know who was behind all that, and Sameer and his friends behaved very well, so she never doubted them. She tried to find out about it, but it was all in vain, and she could not use her identity to find the culprit; otherwise, her brothers would get to know about it, and she did not want it to happen. So she only tried to find out herself using normal resources. She also did not tell anyone about it at home because she did not want to make them worried. If anyone found out about the happening with her, they would not take time to come to her and take her back with them, and it would not be dangerous if their enemy found out about her identity, so she bore all of it silently. She could not take the risk of their life.

Whenever she would talk with her family members, she would make sure to look happy and cheerful in front of them. She also did not let Kia tell anyone about it. Kia was angry with it, but then she agreed when Myra gave her sware, but she always stood by her side like a strong pillar and gave her full support.

Sameer and others were enjoying her misery. They were having fun seeing her go through all of it, like that the college was about to end. They all had given their last exam, but there were some practicals which were left, and they will be graduating after the results.

Ria and others decided to go to the club to celebrate. At the same time, Kia had to go back home because her father was admitted to the hospital. She had already taken permission from the principal, her practicals were also finished, but Myra could not go as she had because she had her assignments to submit. Its scores would add to the graduation result.

At Night... Blume Nightclub (just picked from the internet randomly)

Blume Nightclub was situated in the outer area of the city. It was a private club that took care of the confidentiality and privacy of their guest. It was built for the wealthy family's heir and the ones with a powerful background. Ordinary people were not allowed there. No one can enter the club without a reservation. It was Sameer who made the reservation.

Ria, Sameer, Kriti, and Nishant were sitting in a private room of the club. Drinks and snacks were placed on the table in front. There was an extra man with them. He was sitting beside Kriti, and she was half hugging him. He was Kriti's boyfriend, Robin. Kia's boyfriend also had a club membership, and he was also close with the boss. Robin and Kia met in a club a month ago, and they both got hitched. From then, they were together.

"Guys, I am still not satisfied with the lessons of that bitch," Ria said, twirling the wine in the glass.

"What more do you want to do? The whole college thing of her as a slut and whore, ruined her reputation after our last time lesson," Nishant said in confusion. He thought that they had already done enough with her.

"But she was still breathing. I thought she would leave the college after all of it, but she is still there," Ria said, gritting her teeth. She hated her so much, and most of that, she hated her beautiful face, which she wanted to ruin.

"We will be graduating in a few days, so guys, why don't we have some fun with her for the last time and this lesson she will never forget, what say?" Kriti suggested, removing herself from her boyfriend's arms.

"I am in, and I also have a plan for that, let's just teach that itch a solid lesson which she would never forget," Ria said with a smirk.

"So what is your plan?" Kriti said with interest as an evil look appeared on her face. Ria shared her plan with them, and they all agreed to do that. Nishant was a little hesitant at first, but then he decided to go with their plan.

"Okay now, Kriti call her asked her to come here," Ria told Kriti as per her plan to which Kriti nodded, and she picked up her phone from beside and dialed Myra's number. Soon the call was picked from the other side after ringing for some time.

"Hello," Myra said.

"He..hello Myra?" Kriti acted like she was scared and cried on the phone.

"Hello Kriti, what happened, why are you crying?" Myra got worried hearing Kriti's crying.

"Myra, please help me. I am in a big problem. I need your help, please yaar, come here," Kriti said, acting sobbing so hard on the phone.

"Okay, Okay. clam down first and tell me where are you right now, I will be there soon," Myra tried to make her calm down.

"I am at Blume Nightclub, and Please come here," Kriti said.

"What are you doing there at a nightclub?" Myra asked in confusion.

"I was partying with my boyfriend, and we were playing cards, but we lost a lot of money. We do not have that much money right now to pay them, and now they are not letting us go. They are threatening to kill my boyfriend and me. They said that if anyone can take our guarantee to pay them after some time, then they will let us go, Sameer, Nishant, and Ria is not picking my calls, so I can only look for you to help me," Kriti explained as they all decided to make Myra come there.

"Alright, I am coming, just wait for sometime," Myra said hurriedly.

"Okay, please come fast, their man will be waiting for you at the entrance because you will not be able to enter without permission or reservation, just tell him your name and he will lead you to us," Kriti cried.

"Okay," Myra said and hung up the call.

"Guys, she is coming, be ready," Kriti said with a smirk after disconnecting the call. She wiped her fake tears and gave a hi-fi to Ria.

"I have called some people to do the work. They are outside. They will catch her once she enters the club," Robin said.

"You are awsome babe," Kriti got happy to hear that and gave a kiss to her boyfriend in front of everyone.

"Anything for you darling," Robin also kissed her.

"Sameer, have you arranged everything in the room?" Ria said.

"Yes, everything is arranged, and the cameras are also set up there for the pictures," everything is ready. She is the only one who is left now,"

"Great, I am so excited, tomorrow that bitch will be completely ruined," Ria got excited. She did not even realize that she would ruin a girl's image in front of everyone. Being a girl, she did not even have shame for doing things like that.

It took almost 45 minutes for Myra to reach there because the club was at the outer of the city. Myra did not think much because she was worried for Kriti and because she trusted them. She always believes that if you make a friendship with someone, it is very important to trust him. This is the most important thing in a friendship and, she started to trust them the moment she made them her friends. This was her biggest mistake.

Once she got there, she saw that a man was waiting at the club then she remembered that Kriti said someone would be waiting for her. She went to the man and said her name, and he led her to a private room. She was very nervous from inside but did not show it on her face. She was on her guard from the time she entered the club.

Just as she entered the room, someone put a clothe on her nose, and she lost her consciousness on the spot.

"What a dumb girl," Kriti said sarcastically, but she had forgotten that the same dumb girl was there just to save her.

"Let's take her to the room and complete the work," Sameer said.

They all took Myra's unconscious figure to a room that was booked by them as per their plan.

"Alright, we will go and change her clothes first and make her lay on the bed, babe, tell your men to come, then we will take the photos," Ria said when they reached the room.

"Do you really need to take the real pictures, I mean we can photoshop right?" Nishant asked a little hesitant to do all of it.